Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 38. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 02, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
I would also go with Ethereum, almost all new tokens get created using that platform, NEO has been around for a while too but for certain reasons it did not really take off, you see very few NEO based projects compared to Ethereum. And EOS is not even ready to have ICOs, it's just a development project.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
I think the etherium has more community. Etherium is more stable. if there are network updates - eos will not be necessary
Activity: 184
July 02, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Both are large projects and have a market capitalization in the top. However for me personally, I would choose ethereum for a lot of reasons: big community, development team, huge ecosystem. With the EOS, the capital they call for is too great but I feel that the success of the project to this point is not as expected. The final decision is up to you, good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 02, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
With Ethereum you'l get a more guaranteed profit , but EOS have much lesser capitalization , so it can generate more profits in theory . If you can't decide which project to choose , you can spread your money and invest them both . I believe it will work perfectly and you will be satisfied with the results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 02, 2018, 04:54:45 AM
You must hold more EOS because this august next month EOS will test it's own blockchain to community and it will have also a smart contracts like ethereum. So I think EOS has a big breakout this end of the year 2018. On the other hand you must hold also a little bit of ethereum funds for your emergency funds to buy other potential coins or tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
While ETH is moving forward, it will be wise to invest in order to take advantage of the prospects and not to miss a part of the world profit from the growth of quotes of this digital coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
I think that with the transition to PoS, the price of ETH will increase significantly, EOS is too young to make big bets on it. Think about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
with existing developments in EOS making EOS better than Ethereum in terms of its development. so for EOS now more profitable than Ethereum for now. so I keep trying to improve my support of EOS to get much more profits going forward.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
ETH is obviously the preferable one out of the two. EOS looks good, good enough that people can put their money in and they can be assured that they have their money in a project which will end up doing well and making them a lot of money but it is just starting out. ETH is far ahead in terms of market value and prices of the coins
Activity: 55
July 01, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
Ethereum is so much better than EOS.
I would invest in ETH and not in EOS.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
EOS is a risk. We all know that Mr. Larimer's projects are HYIP and marketing. But nevertheless, the platform test was very successful. Many programmers are sure that EOS is a reliable network. For now I see only loud words, but I see no action. I think that we need to wait a bit ..
Fully agreed. I'd like idea and goals but I have some doubt about realization. it team can make all that they promise it will be the one of the biggest breakthrough in the crypto world. But now it's a marketing only
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
July 01, 2018, 03:53:20 PM
My preference is ETH but if at any time I need to make an investment with EOS I do a market study. As long as EOS or any crypto exceeds the value of $ o € (not necessarily this will depend on the volume of the crypto or acquired token) I would invest in both cryptos. Any decision depending on the circumstance and the opportunity, you will gain some profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
I do not think that in the next years any project will be able to take the place of the Ethereum. This coin has a very strong ecosystem.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
I will go Etherum. Etherum is a very good coin with a promising blockchain technology. The security issues are also handled well in this coin. Besides this growing very fast and is the second largest coin right now. I can it having a much brighter future and it is even expected to grow beyond bitcoin. So go for it right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
EOS is a risk. We all know that Mr. Larimer's projects are HYIP and marketing. But nevertheless, the platform test was very successful. Many programmers are sure that EOS is a reliable network. For now I see only loud words, but I see no action. I think that we need to wait a bit ..
Activity: 103
July 01, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
The most promising platform, without any doubt, is Ethereum. The Ethereum platform has already earned the trust of the community and is now working on solving technical problems. At the same time, EOS is just beginning to function and this new platform has yet to prove its effectiveness and earn the trust of users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
I think that the EOS has more potential than the etherium, I was just planning to invest a little in EOS. The ethereum has already shown its growth, but the crypto EOS coins are still ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
For me personally, Ethereum is in the first place! This is a stable and very popular crypto currency, which is used by almost 100% of the entire crypto community. The EOS has made very little progress in development, despite the fact that it is almost a year now! EOS is not a very popular crypto currency, and there are very few projects on it. In addition, you know that developers can freeze your wallet in the EOS if they deem it necessary! I think that there is no need to discuss further, which of the coins is preferable?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
undoubtedly, for a number of advantages, EOS successfully outstrips the Ethereum, but its processes are still under development, and the Ethereum is quite an independent platform, the asset of which is trusted by many. so I prefer a bird in my hand, as they say, than a crane in the sky Wink Wink
Activity: 181
June 30, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

Ethereum was born first before EOS and the quality of Ethereum has proven so I now prefer Ethereum, EOS I think this is also a very good and potentially great coin in the future but for now it is still less competitive with Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: