Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 64. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Both of them are good COINS, but I recommend ETH more, because I believe that ETH has a brighter future, and ETH is the second best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Ethereum and EOS have great opportunities to rise higher. However, the progression from ethereum felt much larger and its increase could more quickly. invest in them will not lose. allocated 60% to ethereum and 40% and for EOS. ethereum bigger because there is slightly higher than the EOS to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
At present Ethereum is used by most ICOs as the platform, but in time to come EOS will give a good run to Ether. In my opinion both coins are good to buy equally, but holding EOS will make you more profit if you buy at current prices.

Actually this two altcoin have a good technology and developer inside theres a lot of ethereum based project that launched in the market the price of ethereum are really good.
In other hand EOS mainnet will launch this june 2018 and we expect a good run for this project some expect said that EOS are anti ethereum.
Activity: 252
The Eos crypto currency stock market charts its wonderful graphics and adds value. investors were pleased. Ethereum is one of the largest coins. For me, EOS investors will earn more now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Right now ETH in my opinion, because it is used by more people for Dapps.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
Both ETH and EOS are good Altcoins, and ETH is the king of Altcoin. This is generally accepted, but its price is a bit expensive, and the cost of your purchase is relatively high. EOS is a newly emerging Altcoin. It has great potential, but it is not as stable as ETH. So my advice is that you can buy EOS 2/3 of your funds and the remaining 1/3 buy ETH
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
At present Ethereum is used by most ICOs as the platform, but in time to come EOS will give a good run to Ether. In my opinion both coins are good to buy equally, but holding EOS will make you more profit if you buy at current prices.
Activity: 378
I prefer Ethereum, I think Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum development is also good from year to year increasing, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than EOS
Activity: 98
EOS is a very promising coin, but I would not risk investing in ETH.  This is a more reliable coin for me.
Activity: 138
I invested a little money in EOS for a long term.  I think in the future this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 364
Actually ETH price was around 10-15$ in 2016 that means EOS price is same in 2018,,,,,,,,Now i want to say if you want to hold for long term then EOS is the better option for you.On the other hand if you buy ETH hen it's also a very good decision i think.According to some crypto expert ETH will pump very soon.And my preferable coin is ETH
Activity: 196
Difficult question.  Both coins are good.  And I would advise investing in EOS for a long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I think ethereum is more profitable and more safe to invest. Ethereum is biggest market cap after bitcoin and used by many platform and thats why ethereum is good investment for the future.
Most coin/token in cryptomarket using ethereum blockchain and thats mean will increasing demand on ethereum for paying transaction fee
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
I think ETH is the best! On the platform ERC20 comes a lot of tokens and so this platform is so popular all over the world. It seems to me that ETH is even better than the bitcoin and I think the price of the coin will soon increase several times.
Activity: 210
I prefer Ethereum for my long-term investment, Ethereum has great potential in the future so it is suitable for investment, EOS is also good though but I prefer etherum because the community backing it is massive and it is second after bitcoin on coinmarketcap
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I prefer most the EOS because it will totally domimate ethereum if they do their plan for EOS that it can do 5000 transactions per second. But ethereum can do approximately can do 1000 transactions per second.The value of EOS can goes higher if their proposed plan will happen this coming august 2018.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Both ethereum and EOS are solid and profitable coins for long term hold. But as of now, I prefer ethereum over EOS because its price keep going up. Future projects like dapp which will be built be under Ethereum platform will continue to boost its price in the months. EOS price is also predicted to go up in the coming weeks for its own platform development but it's still a long way to go before it catches up with ethereum.
Activity: 89
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I think EOS is more profitable, because the price is low. we can get alot profit to invest it. ETH price is higher than EOS. it is my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Regards.
I think that ETH is the best. So, EOS is also good, but I would have chosen ETH. He has a lot of support around the world. On the etherum platform there are many new coins. I think that ETH should soon grow strongly.
Activity: 133
I am a big fan of etherum and I would always prefer etherum ahead of EOS though I like EOS to a certain extent. Etherum's use case and adoption is very strong as many people depend on etherum. Many businesses have built their businesses on the etherum's network making it more preferable.
Pages:
Jump to: