Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 62. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is currently facing downtrend including those coins and I think this is the best time to buy EOS or ETH because the current price is quite cheap but I think both are good to have. But it also depends on your choice because the decision is on your own hands.

Activity: 252
Personally, I prefer ETH. Now ETH is a very powerful coin with a large community. But EOS is a very promising coin. Both rely on technology, so people with advanced technology are the best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
DOn't only follow your feeling or other people hype. Just follow your research and decision based on the analysis and chance to the future. EOS and ETH use rather similar smart contract and blockchain technology. However, ETH is older and more people trust more in ETH. EOS I'm sure is also great. But, it really needs more times to grow up as the ETH. For now, I will put my capitals on EOS because I have had a small amount of ETH.
Activity: 826
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
With anticipation I am waiting for EOS mainnet launch and really want to Dan Larimer's product will do a strong competition to ETH. It will be very useful for all crypto industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It seems to me that EOS is a more technically perfect coin. ETH has a number of problems that the developers have not yet solved. Currently, the Ethereum network is limited to single-threaded processor performance. Early network testing reached 25 transactions per second (under several optimized conditions), which can probably be increased to 50 or 100 TRANS-cycles per second when optimized.
However, when you load a real application the current transaction limit Ethereum probably is 10 transactions/sec. or even less.
Recently, the network has been overwhelmed by transactions to the point that all transactions except the highest-paying transactions have been rejected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
both the Ethereum or EOS, they both have advantages and disadvantages of each. I am sure also that both of these coins have a future. Especially for the ethereum, who has been able to survive the year 2015 start from then until now.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
I think both have good potentials either eth or eos, but I personally tend to choose eth ... as far as I know eth is the best currency after bitcoint, but it's back to yourself tend to choose which one, hopefully your choice is not wrong
Activity: 700
EOS can be a great option for investment and also a new threat for the ethereum. Although still, the highest among the present ethereum altcoin but could not open the EOS might shift the position of the bitcoin promises kept. However, bitcoin also had learned that tough competition and they work hard to make the ethereum get better again and ever increasing.
Activity: 434
I Lreadybinvested some ammount in eth and holding I bought eth at the price of 300$ it’s reach 1500$ now back to 600$ still holding . Bought eos 10$ it’s reached to 20$ still I am holding . So devide your fund buy both coins and hold it for long term it may change your life complete.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Maybe you can buy both to diversify the portfolio, with equal portions or larger on one of Altcoin.
Indeed both are very potential, but could be in the future only one that will generate profits as expected.
Activity: 204
Eth is better than EOS. Even though EOS is looking good there is no comparing it with ethereum, eth is clearly the better project and the one to invest in for the long term. It is the most likely to last the longest in the market and still has a lot of growing to do which means that there is still a lot of money to be made from it.
Activity: 122
If you plan to invest in a long term, then it seems to me that EOS will be the best option.  This is a very good and promising coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
obviously ethereum is superior, ethereum is now growing rapidly and good, but lately a lot of queue transactions resulting in slow and rising gas for delivery. but this is great for the developing ethereum
Activity: 280
I advise you to invest in ETH much more than EOS. I think ETH will grow faster in the near future.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I personally chose ETH because ETH gave me a huge profit since I started investing in ETH.
Activity: 364
if I personally prefer EOS for now, because I think EOS is more profitable than ETH.
Activity: 84
If you want to make a bigger profit, then I suggest you invest in EOS.
Because EOS is currently at a lower price and has the potential, ETH's current price is too high.

I think both are pretty good, ethereum is second to king bitcoin and as new investor that is seeking long term objective I advice you go for EOS. But if you need instant result then go for Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I really don't know what to say, but in terms of the latest events related to Buterin, i would choose EOS - it is a very potential altcoin for sure.
Activity: 128
As I know, some people are saying about ETH that has something outdated. And for EOS some are describing EOS as ETH with a new motor. This is because EOS hopes to leverage recent technology to conquer many of the scalability, usability, and functionality issues that currently plague ETH. However, I still have more confidence to ETH which is the base of many coins until now.
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

actualy both of this have a good kind of cryptocoins the ethereum and EOS coins for investment, because they are both a major coin in this crypto market caps,but first im asking you,what is the characteristic and puprpose of choosing a  crypto coins?will you choose by means of price value,usable in doing transaction  and lastly its ranking in market caps and interms of popularazation,will if that your idea of choosing a crypto coins,much better you choose the etherium because its all ready there what you want .
Pages:
Jump to: