Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 60. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As for me, right now I think that EOS looks like more promising asset in the mid-term perspective, especially with impending mainnet release.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EOS is a promising coin, but I would prefer to invest in ETH.  For me, ETH is the most reliable investment coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
No doubt, ETH is still the best choice. It is a very big altcoin and is a lot of capital and long-term investors. It is a platform that shows the long-term development of ETH. In addition, the new EOS blockchain system (Mainnet) is said to have technical problems. It has not been finalized and it takes a long time to edit everything.
So I still trust ETH most. The decision depends on you.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
digital currencies are very strong and the volume of money is huge. EOS has grown in recent times and value has increased. I prefer Eos
Activity: 154
the rapid growth of ether was last year . it grew from ten dollars to one thousand dollars . its space will not be big this year . EOS has not yet completed its maturation . its platform is still under construction . there will be a lot of ICO launches on its platform this year . it will break out this year .
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think it's still too early to compare the two. Ethereum has been operating in the encryption market for many years. It has already made a lot of contributions to the token market, and EOS has just begun. There are no practical applicationsTo serve people!
Activity: 150
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I believe in the success of ETH, but EOS is also a good and promising coin.  I advise you to invest some money in EOS.
Activity: 22
ETH has so many problems. EOS will safe the blockchain world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
EOS can give us a very good profit this year. The project is new, and therefore people are interested in this coin. But ETH is much more stable than EOS.
Activity: 31
no doubt its Ethereum, It has very strong project than EOS, ETH is one of the strongest coin in the crypto market. I my point of view ETH first and other option is EOS.
Activity: 406
Of course, I strongly believe in technology, mainly because of their impressive scalability and minimal transaction fees. I'll admit that this post has an obvious bias towards EOS, but keep in mind that Ethereum currently has a viable product with a market cap of ~ $ 30 billion, while EOS is still under development with a current market cap of $ 0. If you want my honest opinion, on the EOS and Ethereum account, and I believe that after the launch of EOS both platforms will still have a huge opportunity for growth. Plus, don't count anything in this post as investment advice, and don't forget to always do thorough checks and research on any information you receive.
Activity: 182
I enjoyed EOS or cybermiles. Although, it is a new coin, its birth has blew into the market a new breeze with bold new breakthroughs from technology and operation. They have determined that freeing up the decentralized supply and determining how to operate DPOS will be a major improvement in the process of product movement. It is impossible to determine the effect they bring but at least it is a new trend and potential in the future.
Activity: 112
Both coins are good.  And if you plan to invest, it is better to divide the investment between these coins.
Activity: 504

Regards.

I used to work with Ethereum so I prefer this crypto system traditionally. On my mind EOS is quite well-known project but I don’t know details. I still have to study this. Maybe EOS is worth to use.
Activity: 144
I would prefer to invest in ETH than EOS.  Yes, EOS is a promising coin, but I would not risk and invest in ETH.
Activity: 238

Regards.

Well, to be honest I really think that EOS is such a great investment since it really has potential to grow. But for now, I think that ethereum is a better choice since it is clearly already well known than EOS. If it were me, I would invest on both since both are cheap and have great potential to sky rocket.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Today the ETH project is one of the most global after the BTC project, as we know today the project ETH enjoys almost every project that came out on the ICO, but so are today a lot of new projects that use other platforms, but about EOS, I've heard only promises and nothing else.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1

Regards.
I think ETH is a more promising coin than EOS.  For me, ETH is the most reliable investment coin.
Activity: 138
Both coins are good and promising.  Therefore, I would divide the investment between ETH and EOS (70% \ 30%).
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
I'll go for the 2nd top coin in the crypto universe "ETH"! Why? ETH has a huge volume,  has an active and very useful blockchain.  Has a smart contract and capable of creating your own ERC20 coins.

Did anyone see the product of EOS?  Who you like to trade goldbar over fantasy that doesnt exist.
we know in crypto (or ICO) world, just a good idea will give you sweet money. and soon in june that fantasy will become reality. who know maybe EOS will be a diamond
Pages:
Jump to: