Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 61. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
I'll go for the 2nd top coin in the crypto universe "ETH"! Why? ETH has a huge volume,  has an active and very useful blockchain.  Has a smart contract and capable of creating your own ERC20 coins.

Did anyone see the product of EOS?  Who you like to trade goldbar over fantasy that doesnt exist.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
EOS is really a very promising coin and I think it's worth part of the money to invest in it.  But at the moment, ETH is better than EOS.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
Ethereum is obviously proven blockchain and coin at the same time. EOS is new guy in scene, so its bit hotter than ethereum. But I guess I prefer ethereum over EOS. I prefer classic coins in general.
Activity: 73
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I think eth is a good coin to invest, because it has been tested. but if you are sure with EOS why not. your belief is the main capital to determine whether you want to take EOS or ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ETH is more power full-coin compared to EOS and both's has good market-cap coin. I suggest you can invest in both's it you want to make bigger profit. because not market is not stable so you can investment it and hold coin end of the year 2018. I hope you can earn big profit.
Activity: 150
Eth; any day and always. Although, despite Eos tentacles reaching some places recently, ETH still gat the edge as the second most popular/usable cryprocurrency throughout the entire globe. Buddy! Its best of you can diversify actually. Try  getting much of ETH, then little of the latter. All the best investing.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I prefer ETH, because this coin can be said to be a good coin to be invested. The price of this coin is quite promising and can be said as a coin that can have good prospects for the future. And every year I always add stock of investment in this coin and always get profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Both assets are promising and I hold them in my portfolio. It seems to me that the EOS will give more X this year than the ethreum , the mainnet launch, if it will successful, should help.AT this moment I keep 10% of the capital  in EOS and 15% - in ETH (still believe ETH is a more stable currency)
Activity: 154
Both are very potential for now. Ethereum is very famous and seems to be lasting for a very long time.
While Eos offers huge growth because market capitalization is still quite low. So why do not you divide it in those two Altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
In fact, this is too complicated a question. I would prefer to now look from the outside and just wait. But I can not judge from the side, I bought the eos and I'm waiting for a breakthrough in June. What will actually happen - I can not know and I am only confident that technically this product will be able to give the market something new
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
a rather difficult decision I think both ETH and EOS coins are the best coins of altcoin. but I prefer to favor ETH for investment. I think ETH has a great future for having a great team and good teamwork. plus ETH has a large volume and a clear concept that makes everyone believe in its development. but it's all back to you. my advice follow your heart, this is only input from me only.
Activity: 30
I select the EOS for the future for keep for the profit for its better than ethereum
But both are currently very cheap than its potential, EOS waits for a price adjustment of 0.00100btc is very reasonable for the purchase of long-term hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I think ETH is better because it has a wide range of applications. It has practical technologies to provide convenience for people! Many cryptocurrencies need it!
No matter in what we are going to compare ETH and EOS, it will be none other than that of the ETH who will be at the top of the list and that ETH is not only at the top of the list from this one coin only but it is far better than so many other crypto coins as well. Investing your money into ETH is one of the best thing to do and that it is even better if you go for trading or short-term investment of money.
Activity: 140
EOS is a Blockchain platform thet operates using a similar model as Ethereum, although ETH was the first platform to launch. While there are similarities EOS is not exactly the same as ethereum from a technical and practical perspective.
Over the passt years ETH has continued to receive funding from various backers like crowd sales and private investments. Many speculate that ETH will be the leading smart contract platform. Wheres for EOS there is already a high level of hype surrounding this platform. Cause this operates using a proof of stake consensus protocol. Many believe that it will be less centralized and operate more efficiently than ETH. 
Activity: 176
I'm betting on the ehrefer this year. He showed himself well. Has all chances to remain the same.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Regards.
Everyone says that EOS can displace Ether and I think it's not in vain. When the EOS launches its own network, and if it does it successfully, the price can fly to the moon. From the point of view of the possible profit, the EOS is much more attractive than Ethereum. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

Regards.

for now, I prefer Ethereum because I know EOS is also good and that I see growth is also good but I see a lot of people who invest in Ethereum because it has good growth and lucky for the future, and both of these coins also have investment value

Activity: 161
both are good coins and have enormous potential in the future, but I personally prefer Ethereum, Ethereum I think the more stable price is suitable for my investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Both has potential to keep grow so you have to choose both by split your money in to each 50%. Although EOS still under development  but the community  that support the project is very strong.  The founder of EOS also is the founder of Steemit so he has more experience  and skill how to keep grow their project. EOS can be the next Ethereum in the long term.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
If you have many capitals, it is better to choose both. they are both promising altcoins with similar technology based on the smart contract technology. However, if you only want to put in one coin, ETH always go first as the first choice.
Pages:
Jump to: