Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 63. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If in my opinion, I think Eth would be a fruitful investment.The price of eth is increasing day by day and people are moving towards it gradually.As the demand is incraesing, i think it'll have a great future further. actually both are equally good.each has its advantages.EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively.But if I'd prefer on the ethereum.because in terms of age already older than on the EOS.So it has been proved that the ethereum able to survive long enough.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
You only making things hard here,why needed to be puzzled with this two great coins?

Why not just invest in both coins,we know how potentially ethereum has with its best platform and with its popularity,while eos is same best potential coins and deserves to be invested,so make even volume on both 50/50 for them
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In my opinion ethereum always better than EOS. Cause eth more stable and safe than eos but who knows maybe eos can beat the eth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if I personally would prefer ETH than EOS, because I believe if investing in ETH is more profitable than EOS.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
If we are talking about today, then of course the ETH project wins absolutely exactly, but it's temporary, we understand that time goes by and the ETH project does not change anything yet, but of course Babylon integration shows that the ETH project can be improved, we'll see, it seems to me that in the future, the EOS will be beter.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I think Ethereum is expecting a great future and he will grow far more than EOS.
If I have to give sample rates I'm 80% for Ethereum to 20% for EOS.  Grin
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
ETH has been successful and has a large and stable market trader! If you invest in this, you will get a stable return. EOS will be online in early June, and the price is not very high now. It is recommended that you invest 70% in ETH.30% in EOS. The above is only personal advice! Investment has risk, enter the market to need careful!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I prefer ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Many investors now support and using ethereum blockchain in their project.
Activity: 173
I would now buy the EOS, they will switch to their own blockchain and the coin should grow in value. ETH also has good chances to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
We already know what happened to Ether when the market crashes. I believe Ether will find its momentum in the future, but for now I might choose Eos, because overall it has a larger percentage of growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Investing in EOS is more risky because it does not as useful as Ethereum. Also Ethereum has bigger community and much more professional team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
EOS is just another quasi scam, a year long ICO that has been capturing ethereum but has made little progress in the partnerships that should be a key for their success.
Activity: 336
Eos and Ethereum have been the most invested coins in recent times. I think the ethereum project is much stronger and successful when we compare the projects. I prefer ethereum for investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
EOS for this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Etherium is the most used blockchain for tokens, NEO is the close second. As for EOS, it is still ETH token without its own blockchain. You might see Dawn of Crypto before next Dawn x.0 will bring us a fully working product. I sold half of my EOS at ATH but still keeping the other half, the project is promising nevertheless.
Activity: 471
of course I prefer ethereum rather than eos because with ethreum already proved to have very good development and ethereum can also work with all platforms.
Activity: 560

Regards.

eos is now a new phenomenon that successfully entered on the rank of the top ranks in the marketcap. this is very good, but I do not have much knowledge about eos, because there are many other options I think that can be profitable. one of them like ethereum that can be traded or invested in ico.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
in my opinion i prefer ETH because ethereum is better and much popular than EOS and much profitable than the other token
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
EOS and ETH has its own unique value in crypto market. ETH is top notch of crypto currencies as it has unique technology to which are used in multiple ways. ETH has wider scope to hold for ling time which is second place after bitcoin. We cant even compare it  but one suggestion is that EOS can be considered to purchase because it is very very less price compared to ETH and long way to go.
Activity: 459
It is my words that will choose ETH, it gives me confidence. Because I had gained considerable profits from it, it made me excited. I will always follow ETH because ERC20 technology is widely used and popularized, which makes me more confident that it will reach a satisfactory height. Of course, I also own some EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: