Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 18. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
I'm new to this can someone explain staking and how you are paid? can anybody do it?

It's like incurring interest on your money in the bank. You just need to have coins in your wallet and if it's encrypted unlock it. You're first deposit from exchange to wallet takes about 24hours before you start see some rewards. Be patient and keep it open and running 24/7 for the full effect. The more coins you have the larger your staking weight and the larger your mining rewards.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm new to this can someone explain staking and how you are paid? can anybody do it?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Can i stake while the wallet is encrypted?
yes ofc.
The wallet is always encrypted, just unlocked for mining, nothing else
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Can i stake while the wallet is encrypted?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
coins safe on exchange?

No one recommends keeping any substantial amount on exchanges. You're better off staking this one in your own wallet else your missing out. 
Activity: 2
erv
Activity: 280
Can naybody help me "walletout of sync" dont start syncing?
thanks.

For those having problem to sync the wallet :

-Check that your firewall , box is not blocking the wallet.

-close your wallet

-create a equitrader.conf file in %appdata%/roaming/equitrader/

-and copy paste these node to it :

addnode=103.252.200.54
addnode=109.202.103.170
addnode=172.110.20.126
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=184.75.238.226
addnode=185.13.39.106
addnode=188.212.103.141
addnode=37.187.146.34
addnode=46.160.230.110
addnode=46.4.64.68
addnode=5.80.205.127
addnode=5.9.10.66
addnode=51.179.108.249
addnode=66.110.245.44
addnode=66.222.134.146
addnode=73.9.45.12
addnode=82.223.11.131
addnode=84.234.52.190
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=88.208.49.200
addnode=99.136.81.115

After that save it ,relaunch your wallet wait some minute to see if it connect to node if not you must check that something is not blocking your wallet.

PS: be sure to deactivate hidden extension on windows to not save a equitrader.conf.txt this is not working

Another way to add node and equitrader.conf file is to use the console on the wallet :

-Go to Help then debug console , then console tab

type this command for each node you want to add :

addnode 103.252.200.54 add
addnode 109.202.103.170 add

Relaunch your wallet and wait for the sync.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
Can naybody help me "walletout of sync" dont start syncing?
thanks.
copper member
Activity: 21
Activity: 12
Update

Coin Burn
2 Million EQT would be burned from the current supply .

Manual Swaps
We have completed about 80% of the manual swaps requests . We are positive that we would be able to complete the manual swaps in some weeks there would be no deadline for manual swaps as such as we are receiving new requests every day .

Hi please see PM message requesting swap for me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Update

Coin Burn

Manual Swaps
We have completed about 80% of the manual swaps requests . We are positive that we would be able to complete the manual swaps in some weeks there would be no deadline for manual swaps as such as we are receiving new requests every day .

Good news... soon the moon.
Activity: 7
Update

Coin Burn

Manual Swaps

Great news!

I hope my manual swap will be soon! I send you a private message.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Just curious but Windows Defender Win10 flags the equitrader-qt.exe with Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl for quarantine.  What's this about?  False positive? Google turns up nothing specific.

Fresh install of Win10 Enterprise.  qt downloaded straight from git.  https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip

Anyone else experience this? Just asking because remember TorCoin client of the past (not the new one)??

Yes. Common to all qt wallets. Can google or search this thread for BTCtalk sources way.
Activity: 21
Just curious but Windows Defender Win10 flags the equitrader-qt.exe with Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl for quarantine.  What's this about?  False positive? Google turns up nothing specific.

Fresh install of Win10 Enterprise.  qt downloaded straight from git.  https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip

Anyone else experience this? Just asking because remember TorCoin client of the past (not the new one)??
Activity: 116
This might be a nob question, but can someone explain me if there is a way to speed up stacking? Is there a difference if I hold everything on one address or divide to few different addresses? Or maybe some other tricks? It shows 16 inputs being used for mining, what does it mean?
Thanks in advance

There is no way to speed up staking. With a good LAN connection you maybe could avoid "orphaned blocks". But in the end it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter how many coins you have in your wallet. You will get about 30% per year. You might get quicker rewards if you have more Coins, but still 30% p.a.

I see... 30% it's pretty good. Thank you for clarifying
Activity: 54
This might be a nob question, but can someone explain me if there is a way to speed up stacking? Is there a difference if I hold everything on one address or divide to few different addresses? Or maybe some other tricks? It shows 16 inputs being used for mining, what does it mean?
Thanks in advance

There is no way to speed up staking. With a good LAN connection you maybe could avoid "orphaned blocks". But in the end it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter how many coins you have in your wallet. You will get about 30% per year. You might get quicker rewards if you have more Coins, but still 30% p.a.

Activity: 72
it's promising. joining this project. i'm sure that because this project has great progress.
Activity: 116
Thanks in advance
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
When will the coin burn happen? And is it safe to buy on cryptopia again have they already the new coins after swap? I am holding only on coinexchange Smiley

Mid November. Each exchange only supports the new chain. You’re good.
Pages:
Jump to: