Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 26. (Read 126303 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
How to exchange (EQTscrypt) for new coins?

You can buy EQT on coinexchange
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
How to exchange (EQTscrypt) for new coins?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Price dump fast 19k sts -> 9k sts  Huh

Do not look at the price. It will go up when EQT is listed on cryptopia
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Price dump fast 19k sts -> 9k sts  Huh
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Nice!

Should we try to add EQT to Livecoin & Mercatox? Smiley

Good, keep up the good work

I think Mercatox would be better as compared to livecoin , as 80% of the time Livecoin is under maintenance .

I ended up send the wallet.dat to my VPS and sent the coins from there. I believe there is a port issue with my router that doesn't allow my wallet to interact with the blockchain.

Everything is fixed now.

Thanks for the reply. 

I'm trying to send coins to my staking wallet and they've been stuck like this for two days now.

https://imgur.com/a/1HGA2

Any idea what's going on?

This means that the transaction has not been accepted by the blockchain .
Do you have backup of wallet.dat file ?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
I like and support this project from the beginning but I dont like it now that alvin is shilling his aluna trading blog and group through eqt twitter lol- is this really necessary?
Activity: 112
EQT top 1 volume coinexchange

Congratu
Activity: 18
hi..what the best pool to mine in?i mine at supnova but got low speed..can anyone do tell me?sorry for being newbie
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I need help with minting in the wallet, it has passed 6 days and I haven't received any EQT till now? Can someone suggest what I am missing? Thank you

what problems are you having?

I am not getting rewards, after 7 days of staking eqt.. is this normal when to expect first reward from staking eqt?

That is not normal. Is your wallet unlocked? It must be unlocked to stake coins.

It is not even locked, should I put password and unlock then? Do you think having password and unlocking  is necessary for staking?

Yes. Exactly this is what you should do.

Yesterday I have locked my wallet with password and unlocked for minting. Several hours after reopening the wallet I have received my staking reward, which was matured already. Do you recommend manual split of blocks of 250 in order to increase my staking rewards? Thank you
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Does liqui only list ETH based tokens ??
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Activity: 20
What if I run the same wallet on 2 different laptop at the same time? Is that affect the staking process?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion

Nice!

I think Mercatox would be better as compared to livecoin , as 80% of the time Livecoin is under maintenance .

I'm trying to send coins to my staking wallet and they've been stuck like this for two days now.

This means that the transaction has not been accepted by the blockchain .
Do you have backup of wallet.dat file ?
Activity: 21

Nice!

Activity: 13
Ok I'm late but... How do I get back my EQT coin from Cryptopia... I have a screen of my historic trade. Where do I need to send him for a manual swap ?
Thanks.
Activity: 54
I need help with minting in the wallet, it has passed 6 days and I haven't received any EQT till now? Can someone suggest what I am missing? Thank you

what problems are you having?

I am not getting rewards, after 7 days of staking eqt.. is this normal when to expect first reward from staking eqt?

That is not normal. Is your wallet unlocked? It must be unlocked to stake coins.

It is not even locked, should I put password and unlock then? Do you think having password and unlocking  is necessary for staking?

Yes. Exactly this is what you should do.
Activity: 9

I have the same problem. I started staking 10 days ago. Got my first EQT rewards after 3 days. My transactions did get split, but the new transactions have been minting for 7 days now. The rewards are getting bigger, but it's starting to feel unusually long. The minting probability percent indicators showed that I should've gotten the new rewards approx. 3 days ago.

My wallet has been unlocked for mining all this time  Smiley.

Should I just wait longer or is something up?
Activity: 112
Please try to add EQT to bitbay.net.
Activity: 35
UPDATE

As a trader, you will be able to make your trade profile public, allowing other traders to see your performance, or purchase your trade signals, or automate trades by shadowing yours.

Looks good. Is it still correct (as per the OP) that beta testing of the social trading platform and feature described above will only begin in Q2 2018?

As far as we know, the alpha test (not for everyone) would start pretty soon, in a month or so
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
UPDATE

As a trader, you will be able to make your trade profile public, allowing other traders to see your performance, or purchase your trade signals, or automate trades by shadowing yours.

Looks good. Is it still correct (as per the OP) that beta testing of the social trading platform and feature described above will only begin in Q2 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: