Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 22. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi - noob checking in. Can someone help me to install the EQT QT wallet on Ubuntu (16.04)? I followed the instructions on Github in the file readme-qt.rst, ran the first block of code, but then when I run qmake it just gives me the qmake instructions.

I also downloaded the file "EquiTrader-qt--ubuntu64" but Ubuntu can't open this type of executable. Did I miss something? Cheers
You can install the deb package with dpkg.
sudo -i Equi*.deb

If you don't have dpkg you can install it by
sudo apt-get install dpkg
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hey guys and girls, 3rd time asking for help on mining Equitrader could someone please reply me ? so I am mining with dark coin mining on z pool X11 algorithm, but i get no signal of the shares being accepted, it only says this :

Is everything right ?

I'm mining on my 16gb ram Intel CPU
Also have a Radeon r9 270x, only 2GB ram

Any help is apreciated

Didn't try to mine EQT on X11 yet but mining X11 without an ASIC is waste of power in my eyes.
Better mine something else and buy EQT.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
And honestly, ohforf is an enigma. He’s either a legit dev that’s putting his soul into this product or lazy as fuck. Again, I’m bettjng on the former.

I fully agree with this and I'm in for the long term. But personally I would be more rest assured when we would hear some more from Ohforf or Alvin every now and then.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
This coin reminds me of an old coin that was on here about a year or so ago; it went by the name of MasterTraderCoin and I believe it had the exact same set up and pitch.  Basically there was some service that was supposed to guide you through what trades you should make and all that, I believe that coin has faded into the void.  Hopefully, the future is different for this coin,  I'm sure with the right dev team anything is possible.

If I recall correctly, mastertrader777 was the proprietor of this project. And while I’m aware that a trusted user here (who I certainly respect) vouched for the guy in certain regards, I have my doubts. Also, he’s recently fallen out of favor with the /r/litecoin. Posting 100’s BTC trades of LTC and being a self proclaimed “whale of the people”. With that, it is my opinion that he was immature and couldn’t be taken seriously to launch and manage a successful platform to compete in today’s ecosystem. With that being said, Alvin has a good following and is a visible figure in this space, but has no track record of launching a big time social network. But I believe he can do it, that’s why I’m heavily invested here.

And honestly, ohforf is an enigma. He’s either a legit dev that’s putting his soul into this product or lazy as fuck. Again, I’m bettjng on the former.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This coin reminds me of an old coin that was on here about a year or so ago; it went by the name of MasterTraderCoin and I believe it had the exact same set up and pitch.  Basically there was some service that was supposed to guide you through what trades you should make and all that, I believe that coin has faded into the void.  Hopefully, the future is different for this coin,  I'm sure with the right dev team anything is possible.
Activity: 13
Hey guys and girls, 3rd time asking for help on mining Equitrader could someone please reply me ? so I am mining with dark coin mining on z pool X11 algorithm, but i get no signal of the shares being accepted, it only says this : https://imgur.com/a/5S4ZD

Is everything right ?

I'm mining on my 16gb ram Intel CPU
Also have a Radeon r9 270x, only 2GB ram

Any help is apreciated
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
it's takes like always for a reward Sad ..
Only have Minting. But I have 0 Coins staking.. Any idea why ?

What's it's say your minting probability is under the minting tab for 24 hours? A group of coins will only go into the staking category when they are about to mint your reward.
it's takes like always for a reward Sad ..
Only have Minting. But I have 0 Coins staking.. Any idea why ?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
price is stable and slowly rising, mining dif going up which should be good to avoid dumpers, gettign nice rewards staking.

Life is good. Buy EQT Cheesy
Activity: 8
Hi - noob checking in. Can someone help me to install the EQT QT wallet on Ubuntu (16.04)? I followed the instructions on Github in the file readme-qt.rst, ran the first block of code, but then when I run qmake it just gives me the qmake instructions.

I also downloaded the file "EquiTrader-qt--ubuntu64" but Ubuntu can't open this type of executable. Did I miss something? Cheers
Activity: 3
Do we have an Oct. date yet on the private beta launch?
Activity: 8
Excited to see this project develop, great idea and with the dev and alvin the TA & swarm intelligence tools should be interesting.
Activity: 27
That's a nice idea indeed! But if it's a public Beta I'd rather check it out myself  Grin
Activity: 10
Will you make youtube videos showing the Beta platform in October?

that would be cool  Smiley
Hello my wallet is encrypted and unlock but no staking.. What's wrong ?

Code:
#! /b"version" : "EQT-v1.0.0.build-g-leveldb-gcc",
"protocolversion" : 91000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 3739.04789579,
"unspendable" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 39954,
"timestamping" : {
"systemclock" : 1506458264,
"adjustedtime" : 1506458258,
"ntpoffset" : null,
"p2poffset" : -6
},
"moneysupply" : 10496352.28968284,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xxx.xx.xx.xxxx",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 89190.96565187,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.31999043
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1506096888,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Are the $EQT Tokens on yobit the same as on Cryptopia and Novaexchange? The price difference between those 3 is a lot.

I'm not seeing EQT on nova
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_EQT/
Activity: 30
HI,
tell me topical the pool for mining.
Activity: 24
Are the $EQT Tokens on yobit the same as on Cryptopia and Novaexchange? The price difference between those 3 is a lot.

I'm not seeing EQT on nova
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: