Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 24. (Read 126303 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Hello Everyone ,
I was busy for a few days as I had some personal work to look after .
All investors who have sent request for manual swaps would be completed as fast as possible .

Best Regards ,
ohforf
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can someone help my. I can't start the EquiTraderd with the src package and the git clone after compil ..
On Rapsberry Pi3 - Stretch.

Thanks.
Activity: 13
Hey guys, this is my 1st post on the forum, Smiley
I've been trying to mine Equitrader to no effect, haven't been able to send shares back, just says booooo, so i figured it was the algo i was using (scrypt) then i changed it to X11, one of the miners doesn't work and the other one that i got working with x11 is not sending shares back, at least at the mining pool (I've tried different pools) it's not activating the worker, which miner should i use to mine with cpu ?
Thanks
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Dev, maybe you should hire somebody that you trust to handle the remaining coin swaps. I'm guessing there will continue to be people for months (if not years) who show up with old coins. At the very least, there should be some clear instructions somewhere that explain what the old-coin holders should do. (If you need help writing up instructions, let me know.) 

That's a good idea. I would be willing to be that person if the Dev's interested.
CCF
Activity: 36
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I think people should be grateful that manual swaps have been granted this far out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
very tired of swaps last days. Made about 10 swaps with different coins. Something like that was not happening earlier

There have been a lot, my semi uneducated guess is due to the prevalence of hash power and public spotlight being on X11 coins. Stable smooth networks with a lot of miners to take interest

No new algorithms anytime soon, should be the hopeful end of swaps
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
very tired of swaps last days. Made about 10 swaps with different coins. Something like that was not happening earlier

a move from dev on twitter
https://twitter.com/Equi_Trader/status/910874381571653632
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
yaaaay

They have to change it to EquiTrader tough  Roll Eyes
EQT now live on crytopia

Equitrade(EQT) is now live on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz                   
Exchange, Marketplace & Forums

Welcome to the family!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 3
I tried a bunch of pools using minerd with no success on Windows 10 w i7

minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://new.altcoinix.com:4002 -u **** -p ****

And I just get (boooooo) for all my hashes? Just invested In EQT and I want to also mine.

Thanks,

R

EQT is X11 now, it seems you are mining on a wrong chain.
Activity: 2
I tried a bunch of pools using minerd with no success on Windows 10 w i7

minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://new.altcoinix.com:4002 -u **** -p ****

And I just get (boooooo) for all my hashes? Just invested In EQT and I want to also mine.

Thanks,

R
Activity: 2
I would like to start mining EQT using MinerD however AikaPool has had " This pool is currently in maintenance mode." since yesterday.

" We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

• Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
• Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed"

Anyone know how long this usually takes or a better way?

Thanks,
R Huh
We really need an update of the Thread with the current wallets...

New / current wallet is listed in the original post on page 1.

Someone can contact dev

Telegram active ?
Activity: 38
We really need an update of the Thread with the current wallets...

New / current wallet is listed in the original post on page 1.
Activity: 9
Dear Dev,
Also in the boat of having my coins lost, as they were on Cryptopia before 26th of august.
Please let me know what to do, how to obtain those coins and manually swap if still needed?
Thanks so much!!
KR.

Send a pm with the proof of yours EQT balance (ask Cryptopia support), and send a pm to the dev.
Personnaly, I did it, and I'm still waiting for my EQT tokens back.. but it's the only solution for the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: