Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 25. (Read 126303 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear Dev,
Also in the boat of having my coins lost, as they were on Cryptopia before 26th of august.
Please let me know what to do, how to obtain those coins and manually swap if still needed?
Thanks so much!!
KR.
Activity: 54
We really need an update of the Thread with the current wallets...
Activity: 38

I think Im starting to get worried. ive received no reply from dev, not any support that is helpful from my coins left in cryptopia.. what can i do?

Dev, do you have any updates for the people who are waiting to swap their coins? Do you need help fielding the requests? If you need help, I (and I'm sure some others here) would be willing to give you a hand. It's important to take care of the early investors in this project.
Activity: 2

Maybe close this thread, eliminating from title the ticker and start a new one linking to this and including all the info since algo change, pools, algo, wallet, exchanges, how to swap the coins and so on, could be a good idea too.
Salute

Regarding the coin swap, something short like this would probably do the trick. (Dev, feel free to use / edit / correct as needed.)

EQT switched to a new algorithm on August 26th 2017. If you purchased EQT before August 26th 2017, then you might need to:

1)   Manually swap your old EQT coins for new EQT coins
2)   Download and begin using the new EQT wallet

What should you do?

If your EQT coins were held at CoinExchange.io on August 26th 2017, then your old coins have already been automatically swapped for the new coins.  Simply download and install the new EQT wallet from https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip and you’ll be able to store, send, and stake your new EQT.

If you purchased EQT from CoinExchange.io (or any other exchanges) after August 26th 2017, then you have purchased the new EQT coins. Simply download and install the new EQT wallet from https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip and you’ll be able to store, send, and stake your new EQT.

If you purchased EQT prior to August 26th 2017, and if your coins were not held at CoinExchange.io on August 26th 2017, then you must manually swap your old EQT for new EQT. Please follow these instructions [Dev, enter instructions here].

+1 for this.
It would avoid many questions.

I think Im starting to get worried. ive received no reply from dev, not any support that is helpful from my coins left in cryptopia.. what can i do?
Activity: 38
Dev, maybe you should hire somebody that you trust to handle the remaining coin swaps. I'm guessing there will continue to be people for months (if not years) who show up with old coins. At the very least, there should be some clear instructions somewhere that explain what the old-coin holders should do. (If you need help writing up instructions, let me know.) 
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Old private keys can't be imported to a new wallet!

Because it's a different blockchain?
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Old private keys can't be imported to a new wallet! Why?
The author of a topic doesn't respond to personal messages!
Coin is DEAD?
Activity: 8
I'm running the daemon so there's no unlock functionality. It wasn't passworded or encrypted anyway.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Left equitraderd open on a linux box for 14 days. It has my wallet private keys, block count is up to date, and it shows a balance. 0 rewards. Any ideas?
Did you unlock the wallet for minting?
Activity: 8
Left equitraderd open on a linux box for 14 days. It has my wallet private keys, block count is up to date, and it shows a balance. 0 rewards. Any ideas?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
AikaPool admin
EquiTrader will shift from Proof-Of-Work to Proof-Of-Stake + Proof-Of-Work Algorithm .

Details :

Algorithm Type :-  POW + POS
Hashing Algorithm :- X11
Block Time :- 120 Secs
Block Reward ( POW ) :- 20
Block Reward Halving Rate :- 50,000 Blocks
PoS Interest per year :- 30%
Minimum Stake Age :- 1 Day
Maximum Stake Age :- 30 Days
Block Size :- 8 MB

This is how many blocks will be generated per day :- 720
The block reward will cut in half every 2.28 months.

A swap will need to be done. More info will be shared soon.

If someone would be so kind to check my math.

I'm assuming $10M coins (most of projecting a supply of 8M eqt after swap). Using the emission rules above X11 mining rewards will be inconsequential by the beginning of year three as only ~1,262 TOTAL EQT will be generated from PoW (328eqt (first 46 days of year 3), 482eqt (total for 2.28months), 241eqt, 121eqt, 60eqt, 30eqt) Therefore the preponderance of the incentive to secure the network will be tx fees and/or PoS. This emission structure IMO is quite bullish on the expected value of eqt to reach.

EQT Emission Profile
After Year 1: 15,497,680
Year 2: 20,211,332
Year 3: 26,274,732
Year 4: 34,157,152
Year 5: 44,404,298
30% maximum per year thereafter

This is the maximum coins there can be. Current PoS however is about 12% not 30%. There will never be a full 30% increase is suplly as that would mean every eqt in existence would be staked.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
where is the 200GH speed coming from? solo mining? all pool below 50GH.. so sad.. T.T

Prohash

Good morning, I see (Minimum supply: 10,000,000  EQT) and didn't understand, what is the total coin supply how many exists?

I also asked this, specifically about the top addressss. The dev said that bounties, swaps are still outstanding, as such the coin burn is tbd. Coinmarket cap has circulated supply is 9,275,189 EQT.

Still would like to understand the private beta. How's do we know what the measures of success are?

Here (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/eqt/#!rich) says the wealth distribution is 10,375,423 EQT, so the total coins that exist is 10,375,423 EQT? or Will be mined more and more?
An important information like that should be very clear on the first page of this announcement.
where is the 200GH speed coming from? solo mining? all pool below 50GH.. so sad.. T.T

Prohash

Good morning, I see (Minimum supply: 10,000,000  EQT) and didn't understand, what is the total coin supply how many exists?

I also asked this, specifically about the top addressss. The dev said that bounties, swaps are still outstanding, as such the coin burn is tbd. Coinmarket cap has circulated supply is 9,275,189 EQT.

Still would like to understand the private beta. How's do we know what the measures of success are?
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
Good morning, I see (Minimum supply: 10,000,000  EQT) and didn't understand, what is the total coin supply how many exists?
Activity: 170
Activity: 9
Some people are still waiting for the manual swap?

I still have not received my EQT in the new wallet Cry
AikaPool admin
How to exchange (EQTscrypt) for new coins?

You can buy EQT on coinexchange

Users of the AikaPool have coins which will remain old and will demand then new coins.
Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: