Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 96. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 16, 2014, 10:43:54 PM
I think Coinedup is great service and it's free to use. I'm very happy with it. Cheesy

Imho it's much better than cryptsy. Yes, it's slow, but everything works like it's supposed to be. It's very easy to make buy and sell orders and cancel them on short notice. Unlike cryptsy where your crypto may disappear or get locked for some time. Transaction times are much faster too.

There is only one thing that bugs me about coinedup. Buy and sell gui is okay, but it's hard to adjust your buying amount to match the required BTC if you want to use all of it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 16, 2014, 10:25:37 PM
What is the (rough) ETA on the fork? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month out...?
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2014, 10:09:27 PM
I dont understand why the fck this coin is not on crptsy or coinex ( coined up scks)

I agree but RPC has to start somewhere.

I dont get why people keep bashing CoinedUp, they're the only one who took on this coin so far and on top of that offer FREE trades! Yeah they aren't as big as the other exchanges but knocking them for it is like a slap in the face in my opinion. It would make sense for the other exchanges to wait till after the fork anyway, that way its less work for them and dont have to worry about doing an update in a short amount of time after coin gets listed.

I like coinedup.  The site could be a little faster, but whatever.
Activity: 22
January 16, 2014, 10:02:32 PM
I dont understand why the fck this coin is not on crptsy or coinex ( coined up scks)

I dont get why people keep bashing CoinedUp, they're the only one who took on this coin so far and on top of that offer FREE trades! Yeah they aren't as big as the other exchanges but knocking them for it is like a slap in the face in my opinion. It would make sense for the other exchanges to wait till after the fork anyway, that way its less work for them and dont have to worry about doing an update in a short amount of time after coin gets listed.
January 16, 2014, 09:41:09 PM
Rpc on its way up on Coinedup! Glad I bought a bunch already.

After Ron Paul talked about it, this coin will be jumping up as soon as US wakes up Smiley

I see dollar signs!

I'm in the US its about 7:30pm and I just now read the updates and saw the video with Ron Paul in it. Annnnd my miners are pointed back mining RPC! Was mining more profitable coins to buy RPC low, but after seeing that video I'm sure by tomorrow it will be more profitable to mine than doge Cheesy
January 16, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
Activity: 299
January 16, 2014, 07:48:11 PM

I completely agree !!  Smiley

I would rather see it on BTC-E  Wink CRYPSY is a dumbing ground for multipools
Activity: 188
January 16, 2014, 07:10:38 PM

I completely agree !!  Smiley
Activity: 910
January 16, 2014, 06:57:34 PM

Difficulting is about to drop!!!
Join the first NORTH AMERICAN pool!!!

rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees .5%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Just upgraded to  Guarantee Bandwidth for 3Ths constantly
And implemented DDOS protection!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

Show some love to the North American Pool!

This pool has been running since the coin launch with a steady user base and almost no down time at all! Come check it out! =)

legendary
Activity: 924
January 16, 2014, 06:43:46 PM

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
January 16, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

+1
legendary
Activity: 868
January 16, 2014, 06:31:46 PM
Activity: 30
January 16, 2014, 06:25:57 PM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl show us some hash love guys!

what happened to all of the hashed we once had Smiley
It's about the difficulty algorithm problem... Just now the time per block is more than 18 minutes and the diff is more than 78. There are 390 blocks to be done before the next diff so it will take nearly 5 days of really low profitability mining... Who wants to mine at very low profitability...? I believe all (me included) is waiting the update that dev is preparing, in the meanwhile we wait the next low difficulty to mine at a high profitability for about one hour (earning the corresponding of days of mining...)
I mine for profit because I've bought expensive hardware and the energy is expensive too here in Italy. I would like to support RPC but I cannot afford to mine loosing energy and earning nothing, sorry.
I'm waiting for the dev fix and then I'll think about sending all my hashpower to RPC Smiley

Perhaps devs or just the community at large need to think about creating a pot of RPC (and this could go for any CC) that is used to entice people to mine at times like this?

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
January 16, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
If my math is correct (highly unlikely), the current re-target time is 6 days?

Theorical retarget = 1 day, or every 720 blocks.
This means that at the last retarget time, the average hashrate of the previous 720 blocks (12240 -> 12960) was of 78.27 * 35.79 ~= 2801MH/s
Now estimated average hashrate is ~240MH/s, and we still have 374 blocks to do. So this will take 2801/240*2*374 ~= 8730 mn, or 6 days yes.

Except if the hashrate crashes even lower.
Activity: 786
January 16, 2014, 05:44:48 PM
If my math is correct (highly unlikely), the current re-target time is 6 days?
Activity: 308
Giga
January 16, 2014, 05:43:33 PM
lmao, why because it has ron paul's picture on the first page? You guys crack me up. I wish all the best for this coin, but i'm not getting into it unless Ronpaul actually endorses it, after that we will have to setup a donation wallet for him as he should have some coins too.

Already underway.

Btw what happened to that cnbc interview ?

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

thanks for the clarifications colin, this is the right direction for this coin going forward. I have a small stash i got in the early days that I'm just holding on to, guess I'm gonna keep them around for a while now.

i saw the video, and i think it's unfortunate such a pretty face (i.e she's fuckin hot Tongue) has no brains, as she rejected the idea that bitcoin is superior to USD.
Activity: 28
January 16, 2014, 05:40:43 PM
Price is flying now guys 82 buy wall @ 0.024
it is now 0.027 with a buy wall of 1.5BTC  Smiley
only way is up

edit: already gone...

Shame that ppl dumped that guy was buying up,
he was pulling the buy order and was working his way up the sale side
We could of hit 0.04 easy with him Sad
Activity: 285
January 16, 2014, 05:30:46 PM

Hard to tell if its legit because of CNBC, or if someone just wants to pump using the new.
But if RPC goes up to 0.04+, then the hashrate will come back even before the diff retarget.
And if it comes back, there will be more RPC to dump again, next diff will come back faster, retargets a lot lower, and so even more RPC to dump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 16, 2014, 05:29:47 PM
it is now 0.027 with a buy wall of 1.5BTC  Smiley
only way is up

edit: already gone...
Activity: 28
January 16, 2014, 05:19:31 PM
Pages: