Author

Topic: error - page 131. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 09, 2014, 05:26:47 PM
Im miner and dumping is the best thing what may happen. Why?

Because:

a) dumping makes the rebuy possible at lower price (profit)
b) dumping makes difficulty crashing (profit)
c) low hashrate makes the coin worthless with too slow transactions (and this kills the trust and makes the price sinking so i dont regret previous dumping at higher price than today value)

When the price reaches bottom and again starts to rise i will just keep mining one day until diff retargets (no reason to mine at higher diff) and start selling until it goes down again.

All coins with so slow block retarget are suffering from being pumped and dumped just by pure mining.

How does it feel that someone like me makes more profit from your cheap dumping when you do all the work

I can buy from you @ say 0.02 and sell 0.04 most likely on the same day

I thankyou sir for all the hard work you do for me.
+1 dumpers make it happen so others can take advantage of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 09, 2014, 05:25:15 PM
Guys, I came here to warn you and gave you facts. MATH that you guys simply can not obviously calculate. I did not simply come in here and troll, I gave some facts! FACTS! But you guys are too INSANE and belong in an INSANE ASYLUM to calculate math.

Have I done it elsewhere, yes, I warned people to sell Deutshe Emark at .0003 and its .00015 now, I sold at .0004. Same principals apply, growth rate in the Emark was tremendous.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4294369

YES, I am a bit offensive because you guys are Insane for not selling, even after I laid out the facts and math and comparisons.

Do you not understand that if the coin value is too high it will attract the miners who only mine for profit. They came in and did the same thing to the Emark. They will come to this coin if it is priced higher than other coins. They will not hold the coin, they will sell it and for good reason, every alt-coin has fallen in value. Why let some other guys take the profit when they can sell earlier.

Why do you waste your time?

The onle guys that are saying that it will raise in price are the early adpoters and insiders that were able to instamine when difficulty was low and own a bunch of RPC, they will not stop their hype posts until they have dumped their stash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 09, 2014, 05:21:08 PM

Lol, this guy is MAD, DESPERATE, and throws around words like inflation and market cap without knowing what it means.

Ignored.

Don't Ignore, just calculate the MATH. Just look at every other alt-coin. PLEASE I'm trying to save you guys from not making even more profit.

JUST THINK, I HAVE BEEN RIGHT SO FAR. Everybody else was WRONG. DOESN'T BEING RIGHT count for anything?

PLEASE, Sell before the price goes a lot lower.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

Lol, this guy is MAD, DESPERATE, and throws around words like inflation and market cap without knowing what it means.

Ignored.
January 09, 2014, 05:11:58 PM

READ MY POST ABOVE. This shows I come here not to troll, but to WARN. It is the same one above that I edited into it.

I WARN because I feel that profits were stolen from me as shown in this post. I had the chance to sell at .0008 but didn't realize what growth rate will do.

Mining will equalize the market cap to all the other coins. With RPC adding 780 coins daily, the market cap will stay the same but the price of the RPC will keep falling.

I AM YOUR SAVIOUR.

You will all be able to sell now and buy lower. Once the coin reaches its proper stabilized price, that includes future growth than you can buy. But sell before that point!
January 09, 2014, 05:07:55 PM
Guys, I came here to warn you and gave you facts. MATH that you guys simply can not obviously calculate. I did not simply come in here and troll, I gave some facts! FACTS! But you guys are too INSANE and belong in an INSANE ASYLUM to calculate math.

Have I done it elsewhere, yes, I warned people to sell Deutshe Emark at .0003 and its .00015 now, I sold at .0004. Same principals apply, growth rate in the Emark was tremendous.

YES, I am a bit offensive because you guys are Insane for not selling, even after I laid out the facts and math and comparisons.

Do you not understand that if the coin value is too high it will attract the miners who only mine for profit. They came in and did the same thing to the Emark. They will come to this coin if it is priced higher than other coins. They will not hold the coin, they will sell it and for good reason, every alt-coin has fallen in value. Why let some other guys take the profit when they can sell earlier.

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 09, 2014, 05:03:29 PM
If you support/hold/like RonPaulCoin and/or Ron Paul, the most productive thing you can do is move to the RPCoin Forum. That way we can actually form a community of folks with common goals and move this coin towards more adoption & exposure. We can use the bounties to help drive improvements. We can actually support crypto newcomers (like the Ron Paul Channel folks who are about to get a wallet from us) that don't show up to a bunch of yelling and slander.

Or you can stay here and listen to people yell SELL and BUY erratically. People who have no interest in the long-term success of the coin.

The choice is yours, but I for one am very humbled and honored to have the opportunity to cross-educate the RP community and crypto community about each other and think that this is a really great opportunity that's bigger than the money.

I could care less if my coins were worth pennies tomorrow, or thousands next month. I mean, if there were worth pennies I didn't lose much and if they were worth thousands, so what? I can buy a boat, big deal. Boats aren't that satisfying, I've been on them a fair amount. Cost gas, insurance, truck, trailer. I can buy a bigger house, who cares? Maintenance and property taxes galore.

What I DO care about is whether we're going to alter the fiscal direction of this world or not. So if you care about that, lets do this.

Otherwise, have fun yelling back and forth here.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2014, 05:00:17 PM
Trolls are back. We must be onto something!

Hi Edward! How are those single digit bitcoins treating you? Oh wait, you didn't buy any.

Nicolas, don't give away your entire strategy now...  Grin
Activity: 32
January 09, 2014, 04:59:54 PM
Activity: 14
January 09, 2014, 04:56:01 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 09, 2014, 04:54:48 PM
Give up, you're too late. Overstock is accepting Bitcoin now, and as soon as BTC regained what it lost recently RPC will rise.

Wait and see Wink
Activity: 32
January 09, 2014, 04:53:14 PM
IMHO, we need more has power since we have more coins were released then demand.
It still has 373 blocks left to the next diff.
We gotta keep getting RPC harder for immunization of dump. Smiley
January 09, 2014, 04:50:14 PM
I WARNED YOU GUYS TO SELL. All you did was flame me and call me stupid. Who was right? You guys do not understand basic math. You are all Insanely stupid.
I told you guys should be in an insane asylum for not selling at $60 or even $40. Yet you kept telling me it is worth .1 bitcoins. Kept telling me I am trying to drive the price down.

Look at some of my warnings. JUST LOOK. Please LOOK.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4374344
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4374574
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4378148
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4383729

I warned you about the growth rate and how the market can not sustain high prices. I showed you the competitors, whose price is way lower.

How can you not sell when 780 RPC are produced each day. This will simply meet everybodies demand, who will buy this coin? Who will support 780 x $40 = $31,000 to keep up with the daily growth rate. NOBODY will.

I have been checking an insane asylum for you guys because you are all insane for not selling at the ridiculously high prices. How insane can you be! Please, let me know when you are ready to go to the asylum because you are INSANE. INSANE GREED.

PLEASE LOOK at my posts, and then learn some basic math. You shouldn't be investing in coins if you can't calculate basic math and growth rate. You simply are buying a coin with a 5%-10% hyper inflation daily growth rate.

Worst of all. YOU MADE A MOCKERY of Ron Paul by producing a coin with a hyper inflation growth rate. This is what Ron Paul is against, the inflation in the dollar. You then created a coin with Hyper inflation. Should have looked at bitbar to learn how to make a coin properly.

SELL NOW, before the price is $12 dollars. All your doing by holding is making the "mine and dump" miners rich. INSANELY STUPID.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2014, 04:36:12 PM

Because:

c) low hashrate makes the coin worthless with too slow transactions (and this kills the trust and makes the price sinking so i dont regret previous dumping at higher price than today value)

When the price reaches bottom and again starts to rise i will just keep mining one day until diff retargets (no reason to mine at higher diff) and start selling until it goes down again.

All coins with so slow block retarget are suffering from being pumped and dumped just by pure mining.

How does it feel that someone like me makes more profit from your cheap dumping when you do all the work

Get outta here. I think you owe some people in the Coinye thread some money.
January 09, 2014, 04:25:13 PM
what makes the buy orders smaller than the sells is all the stupid 0.blah blah's on the sell side and the buy's are mainly for 1 or more
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 09, 2014, 04:23:25 PM
I'm going to the RPC-specific forum to setup a couple of bounties. Top of my list are:

Hardcoding nodes

MacOSX client

I'm going to be helping the Ron Paul Channel folks setup a wallet, and an address where they can receive RPC. So the first one would be very nice to get done sooner rather than later.

http://ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com/RPCForum/index.php?board=7.0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 09, 2014, 04:20:01 PM
January 09, 2014, 04:16:00 PM

Because:

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
January 09, 2014, 04:11:40 PM

Because:

Activity: 2
January 09, 2014, 04:03:05 PM
I just set up a RonPaulCoin YouTube channel. Send Me ideas, videos and things to be posted and I will do what  I can.
Searched for it. Couldn't find it. Post a link and we all can subscribe.
Jump to: