Author

Topic: error - page 127. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2014, 10:35:03 AM

I would like to suggest to the dev about putting RPC on Coin EX. It's not cryptsy, but at the same time it will serve as a good stepping stone for this coin.

coinex would be great stepping stone, trading there is much smoother than on cryptsy, yes its lacking volume but it would be nice improvement from coinedup

Forgot the mention that very important part: coin ex is MUCH EASIER to work with. Just having coinedup can slow down some windows thanks to some ridiculous performance issue on their website.

CoinEX mile stone would be both beneficial to RPC, and the impact of suddenly releasing it on cryptsy would be minimized thanks to lower volumes on CoinEX.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 10, 2014, 10:31:14 AM

I would like to suggest to the dev about putting RPC on Coin EX. It's not cryptsy, but at the same time it will serve as a good stepping stone for this coin.

coinex would be great stepping stone, trading there is much smoother than on cryptsy, yes its lacking volume but it would be nice improvement from coinedup

Apparantly crypsy ain't adding anything right now because they are doing security upgrades. It might be best to work hard on the smaller exchanges at this point and try to maintain the price.

Additionally; we need to ensure the hashrate stays to reach the next diff!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
January 10, 2014, 10:23:25 AM
rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk will begin a 0 fee promotion for 1 day beginning 8PM GMT!
Activity: 14
January 10, 2014, 10:19:31 AM

Activity: 486
January 10, 2014, 10:14:07 AM
   RonPaulCoin Mac OS X Wallet

Tested on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 and Snow Leopard 10.8.3. Compiled by instacash.

download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5xj83pl1jim8cd/RonPaulCoin-QT-MacOSX-instacash.zip

zip file md5: 5a24cf6f093447e1c3e235b67e31909d

screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/BpM4RCr.png

If your client doesn't sync, add the ronpaulcoin.conf included in the zip to: ~/Library/Application Support/RonPaulCoin/

Feel free to report errors via PM. If you like this, consider donating RPC:

RPC:   RAbxHkfbisd9MVVNZSVFhnvLEpxdkCaVFa

BTC:   15Db1ZGXW3i5z41mtYCVPhuZMDtmSwbXN3

AWESOME! Error, won't run. I'm on 10.9 Mavericks btw.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2014, 10:04:41 AM
It seems RPC is going down again, surely this time around to 0.017 at least. The increase in difficulty and dumping pattern is repeating itself. Temporary jump to 0.025 is a bear trying to buy 'cheap' when he should have waited.

A part-way milestone if you will.

Activity: 532
January 10, 2014, 10:00:15 AM
The dev here is active and posting daily.

He sayd he had to talk with the dev team regarding the retarget time issue, let's see if he can fix it!

Sorry wasn't saying this dev is inactive, was just pointing out that is what killed GFT.
January 10, 2014, 09:56:50 AM
We're now 5 hours further from the retarget block than we were 12 hours ago.  Thissa not gooda.

Imma throw some moar hashes at it, might I suggest you do the same.

http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl Network Info
Difficulty   80.06031858
Est Next Difficulty   18.40436415 (Change in 258 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   8 minutes 42 seconds
Current Block   11982

NETWORK HASHRATE IS ONLY 650 MHS. WE'RE 37.4 HRS AWAY FROM DIFF CHANGE NOW...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2014, 09:51:40 AM
We're now 5 hours further from the retarget block than we were 12 hours ago.  Thissa not gooda.

Imma throw some moar hashes at it, might I suggest you do the same.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 10, 2014, 09:43:21 AM
The dev here is active and posting daily.

He sayd he had to talk with the dev team regarding the retarget time issue, let's see if he can fix it!
Activity: 532
January 10, 2014, 09:36:12 AM
If you want see a already dead coin go to GFT - strong communtity, a lot of "lovers" and at the end - a dead COIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-giftcoin-gft-wallet-source-available-scrypt-392465

Exactly, and how did that coin die... Slow re target... and coin dev not responding....

Hence I said this could happen here.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
January 10, 2014, 09:34:27 AM
when on cryptsy?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 10, 2014, 09:12:25 AM
I hope the mining difficulty squeezes every last one of you "its killing the coin" mine-dumpers out of here. YOU are what will kill this coin if anything. Increasing difficulty means increasing long term value, no matter how you slice it. Move on to the next-alt if you think this coin will die. I will buy up cheap coins and hold long over the next couple of years and we'll see who profits more.
how about getting off from that high horse you are in and maybe, just maybe think that the average joe miner doesn't necessarily need to be a mine-dumper? So you believe that Mike-Big-Rigs with his 20 Mhashes will not mine-dump? He's the most invested into mine-dumping because he has a large electricity bill to cover and GPUs to pay for on his credit card. The average-joe miner can mine and hold because they use what hardware they already have, and their electricity bill doesn't increase much, therefore they can afford to hold everything they mine, even if it's a little.
Activity: 7
January 10, 2014, 08:38:23 AM
No matter what happens, if a group keeps mining the diff will retarget and everyone will come back, and so on over and over.
This is not hurting the coin actually, and gives us early adopters and long-term believers a chance to buy really cheap when the diff is stuck high and the mine-dump miners jump out of the ship.

As long as a group will keep mining, this coin can't die. And looking in the long-term this is probably the only coin came out recently that has a real potential!

I'm mining from the start, and will keep doing so!

I wouldn´t invest in a new coin with this retarget system and blocktimes. If you are playing with this, its ok.
If you buy in with BTC be carful. A new born coin must show it can work.
A community switches very quick to the next star.

If you want see a already dead coin go to GFT - strong communtity, a lot of "lovers" and at the end - a dead COIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-giftcoin-gft-wallet-source-available-scrypt-392465

Yeah these high retargets don't work for new coins, I just hope the rpc devs figure that out and fix it, it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 756
January 10, 2014, 08:34:26 AM
No matter what happens, if a group keeps mining the diff will retarget and everyone will come back, and so on over and over.
This is not hurting the coin actually, and gives us early adopters and long-term believers a chance to buy really cheap when the diff is stuck high and the mine-dump miners jump out of the ship.

As long as a group will keep mining, this coin can't die. And looking in the long-term this is probably the only coin came out recently that has a real potential!

I'm mining from the start, and will keep doing so!

I wouldn´t invest in a new coin with this retarget system and blocktimes. If you are playing with this, its ok.
If you buy in with BTC be carful. A new born coin must show it can work.
A community switches very quick to the next star.

Activity: 756
January 10, 2014, 08:26:03 AM
When the next diff goes down....don't announce it, keep on mining, hopefully the big miners won't notice.

they'll know. they aren't crazy Smiley

Hopefully they are all in bed asleep when the next diff drops Grin Grin Grin

sorry, even when it´s midnight they notice and they will
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2014, 08:17:52 AM
When the next diff goes down....don't announce it, keep on mining, hopefully the big miners won't notice.

Hopefully they are all in bed asleep when the next diff drops Grin Grin Grin
January 10, 2014, 08:16:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2014, 08:14:50 AM

It would help if pool operators don't put this:-
'Difficulty   80.06031858
Est Next Difficulty   19.08751952 (Change in 268 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   8 minutes 23 seconds
Current Block   11972'

Give the loyal miners the 'right' to mine more at next diff.
January 10, 2014, 08:10:42 AM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl Network Info
Difficulty   80.06031858
Est Next Difficulty   19.08751952 (Change in 268 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   8 minutes 23 seconds
Current Block   11972

start mining with us today to protect your RPC investments!
Jump to: