Author

Topic: error - page 132. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 09, 2014, 03:48:42 PM
To start a fire, light the forest with a match, do not light the few matches you have.

We have some articles out there and a start with an overall average of all trades around .030 which is quite good. To get higher than that we have to make sure there are more news about RPC until everyone heard about it.
Activity: 81
January 09, 2014, 03:46:44 PM
Just get the market cap to over a million and it'll be fine. Will have to go higher though, while supply increases.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 03:42:25 PM
I plan to keep mining these for now... anyway, where (on a pool site or other forecast site) can you tell how long it will take for the difficulty to change? Mined vs remaining blocks?
Network Info
Difficulty   80.06031858
Est Next Difficulty   31.76082479 (Change in 384 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   5 minutes 2 seconds
Current Block   11856
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 09, 2014, 03:41:23 PM
I plan to keep mining these for now... anyway, where (on a pool site or other forecast site) can you tell how long it will take for the difficulty to change? Mined vs remaining blocks?
Activity: 45
January 09, 2014, 03:40:46 PM
The belief is that the exposure created by Cryptsy will introduce a bunch of new people to the coin, expanding the demand base. I'm not saying that the demand will be there, just my beliefs around those here trying to get the coin on a larger exchange. If more people know the coin exists and are therefore able to trade it, the belief is that the short supply will cause a rise in price. This is true if (and only if) that exposure truly stimulates demand (re: my prior post on S/D where I said one way is if multiple people want one coin vs. one person wants multiple coins - this is an example of the former).
Activity: 61
January 09, 2014, 03:31:29 PM
2. Keep pounding this http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptsy, only 18 upvotes is only 18 upvotes.

NO NO NO NO NO!! THIS WILL DESTROY THE VALUE OF RPC.  Please see my previous post:

All you people clamoring for RPC to be traded on Cryptsy are going to destroy the value of RPC.

I'm not a troll, and I'm not a hater.  Stop and think about it.  Once it gets listed on Cryptsy, more than likely, the multipools will start considering mining it.  If they choose to, it will OBLITERATE the value of RPC.  That's what killed Doge.  When CoinedUp first started trading Doge, it was around 50 satoshi per coin, but overnight it shot to 200 satoshi.  But then Cryptsy started trading it, the multipools jumped on it, and it drove the value to the GROUND.

When a multipool mines a coin, it means the extreme majority of the coins mined will be dumped to the exchange immediately, which will DESTROY the value of the coin.

You might hate CoinedUp, you might love Cryptsy, but it doesn't matter.  If you stop and think logically, you will understand that being listed on Cryptsy is literally the worst thing that could possibly happen to RPC, and if you want the value of RPC to go up, you don't want Cryptsy to list it.

If you disagree, which I'm sure people do, I'd love an explanation on why I'm wrong, and not just a "shut the fuck up get the fuck out" or just an insult.  My mind is open for an explanation on why I'm wrong.

The simple fact is, there's not nearly the demand for RPC as everyone here likes to act like there is.  If there was, then the Buy list on CoinedUp would exceed the Sell list.  Price is a function of supply and demand, everyone here knows that.  But it seems like everyone here has it wrong.

Right now, supply greatly exceeds demand, and the supply is growing while the demand remains stagnant.  This is why the price is low and continues to drop.  If you want the value of RPC to increase, you need to BUY BUY BUY.  Simply holding what you have is not enough.

I know you're thinking "Why would I buy when the value keeps dropping?" and the answer is right here in front of you.  Your willingness to buy defines the demand for RPC.  If you're not willing to buy, then the supply will continue to grow while the demand is stagnant, and the price will keep dropping.  And if you think being listed on Cryptsy will somehow improve the situation, you make baby Jesus Ron Paul cry, because you're not thinking with your brain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 09, 2014, 03:28:38 PM
386 BLOCKS new diff should changing by tomorrow, if you cant hold mining on a diff for a few days then you cant deal with long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2014, 03:27:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 09, 2014, 03:19:35 PM
I'm not convinced this coin has a bright future any more.  The Difficulty retarget is to slow.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 09, 2014, 03:17:25 PM
We need him to know and comment on one of his videos so price goes moon.

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

I'm in contact with RonPaulChannel and preparing an interview with them and Colin.

Maybe, just maybe, we get some positive response.

That's awesome.

I treat this coin as a long term investment.

Yeah that would surely boost this thing skyhigh!

Agreed. Like I said, I am holding my RPC for 5 years minimum.

If everyone else did the same and did not sell, this coin would be worth A LOT. But there's no way to make people hold.

Those of you who do hold and do not sell-- I applaud you. You are on my side and I am on yours.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2014, 03:09:53 PM
We need him to know and comment on one of his videos so price goes moon.

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

I'm in contact with RonPaulChannel and preparing an interview with them and Colin.

Maybe, just maybe, we get some positive response.

That's awesome.

I treat this coin as a long term investment.

Yeah that would surely boost this thing skyhigh!
January 09, 2014, 03:08:19 PM
Everyone's talking about prices but no one's commenting on net hashrate? At the rate it's been dropping today, we won't even reach the next difficulty.

The coin needs more miners. Miners have dropped off because of the drop in the value, and that's fine. What you need are people that will mine regardless i.e. people who are interested in the coin. You can only get those people through media exposure, and that's where this coin is failing at the moment.

The dev needs to be more proactive in getting this out there. RPC doesn't need to be on the big exchanges (in fact, it's better if it's not for now) but it just needs more awareness.

We did it once... we can surely do it twice! This coin is great, it has not let us down.  I'll start mining ....
Activity: 98
January 09, 2014, 03:05:47 PM
Everyone's talking about prices but no one's commenting on net hashrate? At the rate it's been dropping today, we won't even reach the next difficulty.

The coin needs more miners. Miners have dropped off because of the drop in the value, and that's fine. What you need are people that will mine regardless i.e. people who are interested in the coin. You can only get those people through media exposure, and that's where this coin is failing at the moment.

The dev needs to be more proactive in getting this out there. RPC doesn't need to be on the big exchanges (in fact, it's better if it's not for now) but it just needs more awareness.
Activity: 3
January 09, 2014, 02:39:16 PM
I just set up a RonPaulCoin YouTube channel. Send Me ideas, videos and things to be posted and I will do what  I can.
January 09, 2014, 02:13:12 PM
GUYS WATCH OUT. I think there are people hacking the pool passwords or something, and changing the wallet address to theirs.

My wallet address on RPC Pooljunkie pool was changed and i paid out to another wallet! Annoying. CHECK YOUR WALLET ADDRESS AND SEE IF IT'S STILL CORRECT!

I was actually notified by poolerino that my wallet address on his pool was ALSO changed.

Something is going on here.

Yeah a few of us had the same. I think tweakpool.eu was hacked maybe you were there too? Think they used that data to hack other pools.

Just hold the coins.... really. Every coin has an up and a down. But the real ups will start in a few weeks. Don't worry.... just hold. It will probably go down even further , like till 0.012 or something. That is when i will start buy em all Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 09, 2014, 01:51:36 PM
i couldnt get my buy order fill a few dumpers did fall.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
January 09, 2014, 01:49:32 PM
Well, when people are selling something at an absurdly low price, there's a lot of BTC to be made.
Activity: 70
January 09, 2014, 01:40:14 PM
This thread is getting weirder and weirder.
With everyone whining about stupid sellers, while at the same time laughing like maniacs

I JUST MADE BAJILLION BTC! KEEP SELLING U TWATS, MOAR $$ FOR US BIG BOYZ AHHAHAHA
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 09, 2014, 01:27:30 PM
GUYS WATCH OUT. I think there are people hacking the pool passwords or something, and changing the wallet address to theirs.

My wallet address on RPC Pooljunkie pool was changed and i paid out to another wallet! Annoying. CHECK YOUR WALLET ADDRESS AND SEE IF IT'S STILL CORRECT!

I was actually notified by poolerino that my wallet address on his pool was ALSO changed.

Something is going on here.

Activity: 154
January 09, 2014, 01:20:57 PM
With my lousy 750kh/s I've been able to mine only 7RPC since beginning. Trading those 7RPC's on coinedup, I've been able to gather 10RPC more. It's really easy, buy on the morning, sell on the evening lol.  Cheesy
Jump to: