Author

Topic: error - page 136. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 09, 2014, 05:31:05 AM
such low price  Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 05:30:05 AM
pooljunkie ==> USD/Day  Grin

Smiley it's set to the BTC/USD value; as there isn't a valid price from the major exchanges yet that's supported by the system.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
January 09, 2014, 05:28:31 AM
pooljunkie ==> USD/Day  Grin
Activity: 296
January 09, 2014, 04:55:13 AM
The trick may be to create a second account, log in. The support form is available there. Hopefully he will respond. Try it.

Another option, search for ahmed_bodi or ahmed bodi on this forum.

rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk/ OWNER...
Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.
How I contact your support?
My account is locked and can unlock only by you.
There is no support email how to contact you.
Activity: 28
January 09, 2014, 04:43:32 AM
OK, we see a massive drop in network hashrate.

Network : 1770 mhs.

Are we going to let this happen again to the coin?

http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl Network Info
Difficulty   80.06031858
Est Next Difficulty   49.46523272 (Change in 521 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   3 minutes 14 seconds
Current Block   11719

Does everybody remember what happened last time? If everybody gets out of mining; the whole chain stops and nobody is able to TRANSFER coins too! This means no exchanges can run and no trades can be done.

Keep hashing away guys!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
January 09, 2014, 04:39:04 AM
rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk/ OWNER...
Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.
How I contact your support?
My account is locked and can unlock only by you.
There is no support email how to contact you.
Activity: 14
January 09, 2014, 04:21:55 AM
i dont understand people who bash miners/dumpers... those are only people here who make the most rational decision.... if they are able to make profit on what they invested then its logical they make profit right now, not with some fairy tale thinking that the value might go up ... it might, but it also might not.... i wont be arrogant against someone who makes profit fair way

and about the price and people who say the 0,04 price was low(LOL) ...just look at what happend.... trading price on this forum was around 0,03 .... once it hit coinedup it went down to 0,012 in two days... then it was massively pumped to 0,06-0,07(i personally believe it was pumped by people who mined during the low difficulty window and wanted to drive price as high as possible before sale)  and its normal that it goes down now... seriously even the 0,03 what it stands for now is still 2,5x more than it was three days ago
January 09, 2014, 03:57:29 AM
All that's happened is a few of the big hasher's have dumped their coin's and brought the market down

It will shoot back up in no time so don't worry relax and enjoy the very cheap coin's

^^^ What he said Smiley

She Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
January 09, 2014, 03:55:09 AM
All that's happened is a few of the big hasher's have dumped their coin's and brought the market down

It will shoot back up in no time so don't worry relax and enjoy the very cheap coin's

^^^ What he said Smiley
January 09, 2014, 03:37:46 AM

Activity: 45
January 09, 2014, 03:34:02 AM
"Make the problem worse"....

for how long? A day? A week? Forever?

If a multipool focused on RPC, they would get somewhere around 1,000 - 2,000 coins (I don't know how often a diff adjustment is done, Bitcoin does every 2016) and dump them right away. Then the diff would skyrocket, the pool would leave, and the market would absorb the dumped coins. This would totally drive the price down to the floor (an opportunity for us, actually). But if people are learning about the coin and want it (expanding the base) then this multipool massacre will really be a blip on the screen.

I disagree that there is a "problem" to begin with. Crying about others not having your own personal ideals regarding hoarding the coin and worrying about the daily fluctuations in price suggests you are in the wrong business. The capitalists have little sympathy for your sacred coins, comrades. You can still win the game though - just pay attention (and bring friends).
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
January 09, 2014, 03:26:13 AM
If you wanted to help the coin; if you believed in this coin above the other dare I say fad-ish coins, the solution is to go on twitter and tweet Ron Paul has his own currency!!!! hashtag: Ayn Rand, libertarian, libertarianism, 4th Amendment, Ron Paul, Republican, Freedom, etc. Smiley

Let those who deserve to know about it in on the secret, like peer2peer, you can't put out that forest fire...

But then again, I am drinking the KoolAid Smiley
Activity: 42
January 09, 2014, 03:14:47 AM
hey to whoever runs http://ron.n0nplusultra.net/index.php?page=login

i messed up signing in and my account is locked. sent you a message to support but figured i'd post here too. unlock for me please? thanks.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 09, 2014, 03:04:47 AM
All this chatter about whether Cryptsy and multipools is good or bad for the coin makes me think about one thing: In a market of any sort, the price is determined by two forces - Supply and Demand. If the supply outstrips the demand, the price falls as the premium paid for scarce goods evaporates. If demand outstrips supply, the price rises due to the competing nature of those who want the good. We are increasing supply by mining. This supply will increase at a relatively steady rate (this is what the difficulty settings are for - regulating coin release rate). That means that in order to increase the value of this coin, demand must be stimulated at a rate greater than the increase in supply.

How do you stimulate demand? You make the coin more useful so that at least one man wants multiple coins. You get a broader audience so that multiple people want at least one coin. Or both.

Yeah, but you gotta remember something:

Right now, most of the RPC being mined is going to people either that expect the value to go up and plan on selling or people that just want to hold the coin because they love the idea or think it actually has a real future (I won't speculate either way).

If a multipool jumps on RPC, then suddenly the extreme majority of coins being mined will be immediately dumped on an exchange and sold.  Very few of the coins being mined will be going to people that plan on holding, so this causes the price to plummet unless there's a huge demand for the coin, in which case the value would already be high right now, and its not.  Its dropping, and its dropping FAST.  A multipool jumping on it would only make the problem WORSE.
Activity: 45
January 09, 2014, 02:47:48 AM
All this chatter about whether Cryptsy and multipools is good or bad for the coin makes me think about one thing: In a market of any sort, the price is determined by two forces - Supply and Demand. If the supply outstrips the demand, the price falls as the premium paid for scarce goods evaporates. If demand outstrips supply, the price rises due to the competing nature of those who want the good. We are increasing supply by mining. This supply will increase at a relatively steady rate (this is what the difficulty settings are for - regulating coin release rate). That means that in order to increase the value of this coin, demand must be stimulated at a rate greater than the increase in supply.

How do you stimulate demand? You make the coin more useful so that at least one man wants multiple coins. You get a broader audience so that multiple people want at least one coin. Or both.
Activity: 77
January 09, 2014, 02:36:06 AM
i joined a pool and have 4 workers running CPU miner, 2 of them have difficulty value 15 while 2 others don't, what is the causes of this ?
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
January 09, 2014, 02:35:49 AM
I have no clue what I'm doing.  I'm a noob.  
But I have a good feeling about RPC; You couldn't pry my RPC out of my cold dead hands.

I think some might underestimate the culture of the crowd this has the potential to appeal to....

They haven't bought in yet -> but they will.  I watched a man carve Ron Paul's name into his chest with a hunting knife.

How many people have carved Bitcoin into their chest with a hunting knife?

Nuff Said.
Activity: 61
January 09, 2014, 02:23:03 AM
All you people clamoring for RPC to be traded on Cryptsy are going to destroy the value of RPC.

I'm not a troll, and I'm not a hater.  Stop and think about it.  Once it gets listed on Cryptsy, more than likely, the multipools will start considering mining it.  If they choose to, it will OBLITERATE the value of RPC.  That's what killed Doge.  When CoinedUp first started trading Doge, it was around 50 satoshi per coin, but overnight it shot to 200 satoshi.  But then Cryptsy started trading it, the multipools jumped on it, and it drove the value to the GROUND.

When a multipool mines a coin, it means the extreme majority of the coins mined will be dumped to the exchange immediately, which will DESTROY the value of the coin.

You might hate CoinedUp, you might love Cryptsy, but it doesn't matter.  If you stop and think logically, you will understand that being listed on Cryptsy is literally the worst thing that could possibly happen to RPC, and if you want the value of RPC to go up, you don't want Cryptsy to list it.

If you disagree, which I'm sure people do, I'd love an explanation on why I'm wrong, and not just a "shut the fuck up get the fuck out" or just an insult.  My mind is open for an explanation on why I'm wrong.
Activity: 50
January 09, 2014, 01:39:47 AM
Anyone want to comment on the price of 0.0371?

I am going to rant and let off some steam for a minute:

I was planning on going through this whole thread, taking out the highlights, and posting them on the Reddit and RPC forum. And yet, I can't help but watch douche-fucks that don't believe in the coin just mine it and dump it for whatever. I have 24 coins as it is, and I WANT to HOLD LONG. But, if these guys are going to keep bleeding the value, I am tempted to sell back before I lose money, then wait until it shows some upward signs of life again, buying back in at a lower price.

I am contemplating how to handle this. I've seen these idiots posting on this thread, and its almost as if they are trying to mine the coin just so they can INTENTIONALLY run the price into the ground because they are douchebag fucktards. And if one of you are reading this, your bonehead actions are repugnant. I really hope your mining rigs melt before you can make a return on your investment.  

Anyways, why has activity on this forum slowed down so much? Constant community comments are invaluable to this coin in this phase of development. (lol, not to say that over 100 pages in the past week or so isn't stellar). 

In other words: You're a bag holder

Current price 0.03 and dropping fast
A large fluctuating is normal to a newly borned coin. I am not really depressing at all.

Holding 2 RPC
Activity: 308
January 09, 2014, 01:29:57 AM
Anyone want to comment on the price of 0.0371?

I am going to rant and let off some steam for a minute:

I was planning on going through this whole thread, taking out the highlights, and posting them on the Reddit and RPC forum. And yet, I can't help but watch douche-fucks that don't believe in the coin just mine it and dump it for whatever. I have 24 coins as it is, and I WANT to HOLD LONG. But, if these guys are going to keep bleeding the value, I am tempted to sell back before I lose money, then wait until it shows some upward signs of life again, buying back in at a lower price.

I am contemplating how to handle this. I've seen these idiots posting on this thread, and its almost as if they are trying to mine the coin just so they can INTENTIONALLY run the price into the ground because they are douchebag fucktards. And if one of you are reading this, your bonehead actions are repugnant. I really hope your mining rigs melt before you can make a return on your investment.  

Anyways, why has activity on this forum slowed down so much? Constant community comments are invaluable to this coin in this phase of development. (lol, not to say that over 100 pages in the past week or so isn't stellar). 

In other words: You're a bag holder

Current price 0.03 and dropping fast
Jump to: