Author

Topic: error - page 151. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 05:27:29 PM
Congratz guys you killed the value off once again to a great coin. Rather than just chill out and keep sell orders high you decide to cut your profits in half just make a quick sale. Enjoy the .04 value now granted yes the value can go up but only once we get passed the sell wall of 43 RPC at 0.04 then we have to hope no one undercuts it again and work out way all the way back to 07.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 05:16:14 PM
OMFG; just got back from diner and saw that we're at 610mhs!!!

http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl IS ON FIRE

a BIG thank you to all of those who joined and trust the ability to set up this pool!

I promise to continue the fanatical support and keep this pool running at the highest pace possible!

THANKS THANKS THANKS!

alright but the frontend down now? IM still mining but can't access the site.

edit: oh it finally loaded but its EXTREMELY slow.
edit2: oh i see theres over 500 miners, that explains.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 05:10:38 PM
Thanks to everyone who has hopped back into this pool so fast! back up to 140 MH/s in just under an hour!!!
Let that be a testimate of the quality! =)

The FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool is up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees 1%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 140 MH/s

I'm also the owner and a Moderator of the OFFICIAL Ron Paul Coin Forum RonPaulCoin.CryptoTycoons.com
Go Sign up now! An organized community is needed for this coin to succeed!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 05:06:50 PM
what is wrong with n0nplusultra pool? 2h without block? i am mining like crazy, and last transaction is from 2014-01-07 19:58:04  now is 22:06
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 05:05:12 PM
Just switched all my scrypt mining to RPC at the Chunky pool, looks great. I average about 1100KHs and it's saying I'll earn over .5 RPC per day. Looks like it's up to almost $44USD on the exchanges now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 05:04:09 PM
Take my advice and never do any personal trades or at least not without escrow. I've only done 4 and burnt on 2 of them. Never again!

Yeah my bad. I just trust people like i want to be trusted. And sometimes it does not work this way.
Just ignore Jeff. He is an idiot. We came to a deal for 2 RPCs but then the price started rocketing, and he decided not to send but to be a jackass. Not even refunding. Ah well...

I asked you twice what you lost and no reply,if you don't tell me the correct amount you lost i can't return as a good will gesture.

PM
legendary
Activity: 924
January 07, 2014, 05:00:38 PM
Take my advice and never do any personal trades or at least not without escrow. I've only done 4 and burnt on 2 of them. Never again!

Jesus wept.......there's always some sick f u c k on here.
Activity: 28
January 07, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

Yeah my bad. I just trust people like i want to be trusted. And sometimes it does not work this way.
Just ignore Jeff. He is an idiot. We came to a deal for 2 RPCs but then the price started rocketing, and he decided not to send but to be a jackass. Not even refunding. Ah well...

I asked you twice what you lost and no reply,if you don't tell me the correct amount you lost i can't return as a good will gesture.
January 07, 2014, 04:58:56 PM
[No need to get childish maybe scroll up and see i answered you and i dont have any messages to reply to

You are such a liar! I know it's you! Don't pretend to be someone else you sad sad sad person.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Well answer me how much did you lose ?

Oh never mind it was 0.05 BTC according to my trust i scammed you two times each time for 0.025 BTC is that correct ?

You two PM each other & sort this out or I'll PM the OP to ban you both. No need for yelling & being ridiculous here, except in excitement that a legit altcoin could be being birthed. Lets be adults, please.

He does not respond to PM. Forget it i'm over it. Just needed to blow some steam. I'm done. Move on.
January 07, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

Agree i would never do trade unless on exchange.
Why would i steal your RPC's when i could just buy them from Coinedup ?

sure man. Whatever. Nobody believes your lies. Just look at all your posts. You are a moron. A complete idiot. Just logout and kill yourself.
January 07, 2014, 04:57:36 PM
I wish people would stop overusing the term "pump and dump". It has a very specific meaning, but people keep using it when it makes no sense to.

That's not being pedantic, because it has a real effect. It creates a fear that when a coin such as RPC is rising like it has been, then a crash is inevitable. A crash isn't inevitable, but by creating this fear it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Considering most of the sell order's was for very small amount's it would of only takes a couple of BTC to get it @ 0.07 anyway

So maybe someone just bought a load of Ron Paul cause he know's a bargain when he/she see's one
Activity: 23
January 07, 2014, 04:56:40 PM
[No need to get childish maybe scroll up and see i answered you and i dont have any messages to reply to

You are such a liar! I know it's you! Don't pretend to be someone else you sad sad sad person.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Oh never mind it was 0.05 BTC according to my trust i scammed you two times each time for 0.025 BTC is that correct ?

You two PM each other & sort this out or I'll PM the OP to ban you both. No need for yelling & being ridiculous here, except in excitement that a legit altcoin could be being birthed. Lets be adults, please.
January 07, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

Activity: 98
January 07, 2014, 04:54:46 PM
I wish people would stop overusing the term "pump and dump". It has a very specific meaning, but people keep using it when it makes no sense to.

That's not being pedantic, because it has a real effect. It creates a fear that when a coin such as RPC is rising like it has been, then a crash is inevitable. A crash isn't inevitable, but by creating this fear it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Activity: 23
January 07, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

addnode=68.0.160.3:9027
addnode=5.135.138.52:9027
addnode=209.152.145.27:9027
addnode=208.53.133.42:9027
addnode=37.187.51.15:9027
addnode=88.164.222.223:9027
addnode=82.244.165.198:9027
addnode=217.216.119.160:9027
addnode=37.187.51.15:9027
addnode=82.244.165.198:9027
addnode=217.216.119.160:9027
addnode=69.26.149.224:9027
addnode=84.54.172.244:9027

Try these in your CONF file only after you've fully closed the client (check your tray), then restart it and give it a bit of time.
January 07, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Agree i would never do trade unless on exchange.
Why would i steal your RPC's when i could just buy them from Coinedup ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 04:49:49 PM
Activity: 938
January 07, 2014, 04:48:37 PM
This message is for every moron undercutting the value of the coin. You do know you can still instant sell if you just undercut by 1 satoshi. You dont need to drop the price from 0.074 to 0.068! Because then guess what? Other people will drop it to 0.055 (current value) and all the buy order will drop as well. So do the community a favor and stop being so stupid. If you don't know how the market works then stop trading because your ruining a great coin all because you want to make quick change and don't want to wait to sell at top price.

That is all.

Yeah! I was just making a test with setting a RPC per 0.068 BTC to sell. And my order was taken within minutes. Someone really bought RPC for 0.074 BTC in the last 30 minutes. So my prediction of the stable price for RPC as 0.1 BTC seems to be true lol.

Prediction of .1 BTC and still sold it at .068 BTC.....bigtimejunkie is right 'So do the community a favor and stop being so stupid. If you don't know how the market works then stop trading'

You won't read that was a test? I put it in order and go to eat something forget about it. I even dumbed 10RPC at .02BTC but it won't matter because I bought a ton at 0.012. Who cares? You care because you miss it when it was cheap?
January 07, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

January 07, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

Jump to: