Author

Topic: error - page 146. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 09:54:56 PM
800 Mh and growing.  Simply the best place to mine ron paul!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 09:53:36 PM
idd and we have him by the balls ^^^
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
Can someone please explain to me how you guys expect this price to stay stable when every single say there are 780 new cions?

Take a look at bitbar.

Bitbar  quantity: 9,033 Price $59.08
Ron Paul Coin: Quantity: 10,747 Price $40.62

Bitbar, new coins per day = 156 and probably lower now because it said on release the growth rate will quickly drop.
Bitbar was out since MAY 2013, already 5 months and only has 9033 coins.

Ron Paul Coin:, new coins per day = 780.

Quantity of Ron Paul coin in one week =  16,207 coins

Quanity of Ron Paul coins in 6 months = 141,787

Quanity of bitbar after 6 months of release = 9,033

How the hell do you guys expect the price to stay above $30 dollars, or even $40 dollars. Some of you believe the price should be .01 of a bitcoin.

Bitbar which has been around longer and much more stable is only $40 dollars at 9,033 coins. How the heck is RPC going to hold $40 dollars in 6 months when there are 141,787 coins.

You guys are absolutely crazy to not be selling at these higher prices and cashing out before the inevitable price drop. \

I don't mean to offend, but you are fools to think RPC should be priced as well as bitcoin, or even close to it. Totally crazy as no other coin has done this and this is only a clone coin which has a very small group of people interested in buying it.

You guys should go to an insane asylum if you do not sell now! Please, you can't all be this stupid!

Please, let me look into psychological help for you guys. You are all insane here. You have lost judgment or simply can not calculate simple math. Help me to please understand how crazy you guys are for not selling. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^Wishes he would of bought in sooner. lol
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 07, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
Rpc  is undervalued so much at even .25
Activity: 299
January 07, 2014, 09:47:38 PM
LOL
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 09:47:19 PM
Sorry, but I'm not selling you my RPC. Nice try though.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 07, 2014, 09:47:11 PM
He's tricking you into selling him your coins at a discount! Rpc is very undervalued at even .15
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 09:40:28 PM
Can someone please explain to me how you guys expect this price to stay stable when every single say there are 780 new cions?

Take a look at bitbar.

Bitbar  quantity: 9,033 Price $59.08
Ron Paul Coin: Quantity: 10,747 Price $40.62

Bitbar, new coins per day = 156 and probably lower now because it said on release the growth rate will quickly drop.
Bitbar was out since MAY 2013, already 5 months and only has 9033 coins.

Ron Paul Coin:, new coins per day = 780.

Quantity of Ron Paul coin in one week =  16,207 coins

Quanity of Ron Paul coins in 6 months = 141,787

Quanity of bitbar after 6 months of release = 9,033

How the hell do you guys expect the price to stay above $30 dollars, or even $40 dollars. Some of you believe the price should be .01 of a bitcoin.

Bitbar which has been around longer and much more stable is only $40 dollars at 9,033 coins. How the heck is RPC going to hold $40 dollars in 6 months when there are 141,787 coins.

You guys are absolutely crazy to not be selling at these higher prices and cashing out before the inevitable price drop. \

I don't mean to offend, but you are fools to think RPC should be priced as well as bitcoin, or even close to it. Totally crazy as no other coin has done this and this is only a clone coin which has a very small group of people interested in buying it.

You guys should go to an insane asylum if you do not sell now! Please, you can't all be this stupid!

Please, let me look into psychological help for you guys. You are all insane here. You have lost judgment or simply can not calculate simple math. Help me to please understand how crazy you guys are for not selling. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 32
January 07, 2014, 09:39:54 PM
Someone tries to dump about 100 RPC between 0.05 - 0.055.

I wish I have more BTCs. Smiley
Activity: 910
January 07, 2014, 09:02:17 PM
Thanks to everyone who has hopped back into this pool so fast! back up to 140 MH/s in just under an hour!!!
Let that be a testimate of the quality! =)

The FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool is up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees 1%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 140 MH/s

I'm also the owner and a Moderator of the OFFICIAL Ron Paul Coin Forum RonPaulCoin.CryptoTycoons.com
Go Sign up now! An organized community is needed for this coin to succeed!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ
legendary
Activity: 924
January 07, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

Yes.......criminals who need to move their money around and store it without suspicious from the authorities, why do you think Bitcoin soared in value last year?.....don't tell me it was because all the nice people decided to buy Bitcoin.

It goes without saying i'm not a criminal, just in case your fertile mind runs away from you. Grin Grin

So you juste proved that there's a lot of non criminal money in the market, as there is a bunch of poeple like you buy BTC.
lol...

I never bought or sold a coin of any kind so far.

Just mining and holding.

The One is wise.
legendary
Activity: 854
January 07, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
You would think with all the good progress in the US, BTC would be holding steady.  You know, Paypal.. Zynga..Overstock etc.

I supposing most peeps are wagering that the US gov will tax everything to hell and back bitcoin-related in the US.

Then again, the current panic sell of BTC is nothing more than US investors dumping.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 08:28:47 PM
Can't believe all the people selling RPC so cheap, I got my buy orders in Smiley

Anyone know whats up with BTC dropping so much today? I didn't find any bad news on it in google search.

taobao (ebay china) banned bitcoin shit
Activity: 22
January 07, 2014, 08:21:48 PM
Can't believe all the people selling RPC so cheap, I got my buy orders in Smiley

Anyone know whats up with BTC dropping so much today? I didn't find any bad news on it in google search.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 08:20:04 PM
what's hilariously funny about all this diff retarget talk, is that even at 120 diff (which it'll likely be a bit lower) this is still a coin that is just as profitable to mine as LTC, with a higher short-term upside.

*yawn* place buy orders *yawn*
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
January 07, 2014, 08:19:10 PM
cheap coins for sale on coined up
Activity: 28
January 07, 2014, 08:09:55 PM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl can take on more miners

Come on board and get our hash rate up. We're minting many many blocks per hour! Get in fast before the diff increase Smiley

AND STAY MINING THIS GREAT COIN AFTER THE DIFF INCREASES!!! IT STILL GIVES VERY GOOD VALUE!!!
Activity: 19
January 07, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

Yes.......criminals who need to move their money around and store it without suspicious from the authorities, why do you think Bitcoin soared in value last year?.....don't tell me it was because all the nice people decided to buy Bitcoin.

It goes without saying i'm not a criminal, just in case your fertile mind runs away from you. Grin Grin

So you juste proved that there's a lot of non criminal money in the market, as there is a bunch of poeple like you buy BTC.
lol...
legendary
Activity: 1311
January 07, 2014, 08:07:49 PM
Well... When at next diff retarger people we dump the coin .. We Will buy em cheap ... With so little coins the supply Dries out pretty soon. We Will just hold .. And the price Will go up... And so Will the hasrate.
That's what everyone though about catcoin. After diff retarget, price did go up a bit (50%), then it dropped again and again with the hashrate. The coin is still alive only because of the hard fork. But price didn't go up, and this is now your everyday altcoin without any meaning, perfect for multipools and big fast dumps.

It's troubling the developer didn't better plan the difficulty retarget. Amateur at best.
legendary
Activity: 924
January 07, 2014, 08:05:49 PM
Look at other coins with a small number of total coins, highest they go to is a couple of dollars.

Right now its just low volume and speculation.

People are trying to price this coin based on it being rare and trying to price it based on bitcoins price because it has lower amount of coins.

This coin isn't a bitcoin!!!!

What happens is miners will come in if it is that profitable and sell the crap out of it until it is as profitable as all the other coins.

They won't hold because they are in it to make money, they know all these alt-coins eventually fall in price.

at $40 dollars, $28,000 are created every day in new coins. Are there really that many buyers out there who will keep buying this coin. Doubtful.

Jump to: