Author

Topic: error - page 149. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 06:20:01 PM
Big jump net hash @ last 24h
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 06:18:13 PM
damnn net hash at 3.2 ghz 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 07, 2014, 06:16:27 PM
Coins take time to build a track record.  I would pick a good coin based on what you think the market will want in 5-10 years.  Then hold till your ready to retire Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 06:12:03 PM
Thanks to everyone who has hopped back into this pool so fast! back up to 140 MH/s in just under an hour!!!
Let that be a testimate of the quality! =)

The FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool is up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees 1%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 140 MH/s

I'm also the owner and a Moderator of the OFFICIAL Ron Paul Coin Forum RonPaulCoin.CryptoTycoons.com
Go Sign up now! An organized community is needed for this coin to succeed!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

Getting another "unknown" mined coin, cronjobs issue again?   Huh

All issues appear to be fixed. Please read the press release put out by livechains involving this coin for more information!
Thanks again for the support!
http://livechains.net/news/rpc-customer-pool-ps12.html
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 06:11:54 PM
You guys are expecting bitcoin pricing, but no coin has come close to bitcoin.

lel, ever heard of bitbar?

BITBAR is much rarer, how intelligent are you guys here!

You guys talking about Bitbar.Have you seen 42coin?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 06:11:31 PM

scarcity alone doesn't create value. without some innovations all these altcoins are basically isomorph.
Activity: 16
January 07, 2014, 06:10:52 PM

Be calm, bro.. You 've said no coin.
You just said rare earlier.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

Activity: 68
January 07, 2014, 06:01:02 PM

January 07, 2014, 06:00:34 PM
Look at other coins with a small number of total coins, highest they go to is a couple of dollars.

Right now its just low volume and speculation.

People are trying to price this coin based on it being rare and trying to price it based on bitcoins price because it has lower amount of coins.

This coin isn't a bitcoin!!!!

What happens is miners will come in if it is that profitable and sell the crap out of it until it is as profitable as all the other coins.

They won't hold because they are in it to make money, they know all these alt-coins eventually fall in price.

at $40 dollars, $28,000 are created every day in new coins. Are there really that many buyers out there who will keep buying this coin. Doubtful.

Activity: 32
January 07, 2014, 05:56:57 PM
Coin is way over valued at $40.

Miners will simply come in and dump it at these profits. This is what Miners do.

You guys holding your coins for a price rise are just making them richer, and will be forced to sell at much lower rates when the coin normalizes.

Same crap is being spoken here like with all the other coins, dogecoin, earthcoin, NXT coin, you name it I heard it.

I just wonder where is @$40 value came from?
Is there any market that can give us its true value or RPC currently?
Activity: 28
January 07, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
The problem with a pool server restart; is that EVERYBODY starts off with the minimal vardiff set in the system...

When you have 800+ mhs and 500+ workers; you can imagine what it means when EVERYBODY AT ONCE starts smashing on vardiff 16 Smiley
Activity: 70
January 07, 2014, 05:53:36 PM
WOW this is the 1st coin that got killed simply by TRADING.

Dead!? RPC is more valuable than ever. Its the fourth most valuable coin and has had an 50% increase in volume the last 24 hours. I give it three more days and it will be at 0.1

I was replying to comments like
Congratz guys you killed the value off once again to a great coin.
and some attempts to pacify the masses like: everyone HOOOOLD! etc...  Wink
ofc it's not dead

being no-premine and with excellent background, i'd say it has better chances than most.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 05:52:38 PM
Thanks to everyone who has hopped back into this pool so fast! back up to 140 MH/s in just under an hour!!!
Let that be a testimate of the quality! =)

The FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool is up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees 1%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 140 MH/s

I'm also the owner and a Moderator of the OFFICIAL Ron Paul Coin Forum RonPaulCoin.CryptoTycoons.com
Go Sign up now! An organized community is needed for this coin to succeed!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

My pool just came back up! =D
January 07, 2014, 05:51:59 PM
oh and thepooljunkie.nl pool down now Sad

setting minimum vardiff to 64 instead of 16. after the restart we're SLAMMED.

2 minutes Smiley and the CGMiner time...

i HATE restarts Smiley
January 07, 2014, 05:50:58 PM
oh and thepooljunkie.nl pool down now Sad
January 07, 2014, 05:49:23 PM

Dead!? RPC is more valuable than ever. Its the fourth most valuable coin and has had an 50% increase in volume the last 24 hours. I give it three more days and it will be at 0.1

i dont think you understand. This was a huge pump and now there was a correction. Seeing as the new dutch pool already has 500 miners now means that this coin is getting attention. I think this coin will be back to 'normal' value within 3 days, and that certainly isn't 0.1. Rather 0.025-0.03. Maybe not even that.
January 07, 2014, 05:48:23 PM
Coin is way over valued at $40.

Miners will simply come in and dump it at these profits. This is what Miners do.

You guys holding your coins for a price rise are just making them richer, and will be forced to sell at much lower rates when the coin normalizes.

Same crap is being spoken here like with all the other coins, dogecoin, earthcoin, NXT coin, you name it I heard it.

Activity: 2
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

January 07, 2014, 05:47:24 PM
While it's fun to see people excited about this new coin, the emotional knee-jerk element in this forum is a bit out of hand. We saw a jump today and then a drop. BFD.

1. This coin is in limited supply. The market, by the coin's design of slow release, will be thin.
2. A thin market means it takes either a motivated buyer or a motivated seller with not a lot of capital to move the market massively. Do the math... if you had 5 BTC and wanted RPC at market right this second, you would drive the price up to .06 and if you had 10 BTC it would be .07 after your purchase. If you wanted to sell enough to get 5  BTC you'd have to dump 161 RPC and the price would be .033, same scenario with 10 BTC and the price is .023.
3. We convinced a bunch of goofballs to point hashrate to mining this coin. It got a little buzz, showed up in some charts, and then guess what? THE MINERS DUMPED AT MARKET PRICE. Wow, amazing, so totally surprising and unthinkable... or not.

These ebbs and flows are a microcosm of larger economic systems. There is nothing new here. Hold your coins, hold your horses, and take deep breaths. Buy when fools dump, and ride out the miners - they'll get antsy and lower their price because they don't want to hold coin they want conversion to $$$. You have to separate YOUR goals, beliefs, gods, motivations and morals from those of the rest of humanity. We are not all in this for the same reason, so getting verklempt because some capitalist pig pointed his SuperHasher our way for a few hours and then had the gall to dump his coins is a surefire way for this community to look like a bunch of starry-eyed idealistic idiots. Pretend like you have a plan and stick to it - ignore the rest of the BS. This is but a momentary ripple in the ocean.

Haymen to that.

Just look at all that net hashrate we got going now.
Jump to: