Author

Topic: error - page 147. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 08:04:51 PM
Well... When at next diff retarger people we dump the coin .. We Will buy em cheap ... With so little coins the supply Dries out pretty soon. We Will just hold .. And the price Will go up... And so Will the hasrate.
That's what everyone though about catcoin. After diff retarget, price did go up a bit (50%), then it dropped again and again with the hashrate. The coin is still alive only because of the hard fork. But price didn't go up, and this is now your everyday altcoin without any meaning, perfect for multipools and big fast dumps.

There is no believe or political interrest in the Catcoin. It's just a matter of time this coin Will be mentioned in papers and tv since it has a political Message. This coin Will benefit from media exposure soon... Catcoin Has no real believers, no political Message, no media exposure, nothing. It's also not rare , this has a magical attraction to this coin too. We Will just hold it and be right.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 08:00:15 PM
This coin is something else.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
January 07, 2014, 07:57:20 PM
Well... When at next diff retarger people we dump the coin .. We Will buy em cheap ... With so little coins the supply Dries out pretty soon. We Will just hold .. And the price Will go up... And so Will the hasrate.
That's what everyone though about catcoin. After diff retarget, price did go up a bit (50%), then it dropped again and again with the hashrate. The coin is still alive only because of the hard fork. But price didn't go up, and this is now your everyday altcoin without any meaning, perfect for multipools and big fast dumps.
January 07, 2014, 07:51:18 PM
Yeah the huge hash increase is troublesome, all that hash won't make make much at 115 diff and if it leaves it's trouble. The current price is ok but probably won't hold up under that. Need the hash to stay, then its like light speed.

January 07, 2014, 07:48:23 PM
After looking a bit more to the next diff retarget, it should not be 110. That's not possible. Last diff change was at ~12:00AM GMT, and it's nearly 00:00AM GMT.
So diff should be like 70 in theory, if it retargets in 2 hours.
If price can stabilize between 0.04 and 0.05, the coin is ok.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 07:47:22 PM
omg    Net Hashrate  4.2GH/s.....

Ha look at the diff increase. This one will be dead in the water for some time. It's a multipool dream coin.

But this is still unlikely to happen until the coin hits a bigger exchange if I have read correct?
Activity: 186
January 07, 2014, 07:46:51 PM
All go for RPC cause everything else falls badly. If bitcoin won't recover fast it will be much worse... That't why we need not only holders but also controlled dump to scare horde off or holding strategy will get us in real problems... look long term  and coin mechanics matters. We have seen moment when mining nearly died what will you do when too long time will be needed to have lowwer diff again? :/
Everyone should pray for fast bitcoin recover...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 07:44:02 PM
Yeah the huge hash increase is troublesome, all that hash won't make make much at 115 diff and if it leaves it's trouble. The current price is ok but probably won't hold up under that. Need the hash to stay, then its like light speed.
Activity: 910
January 07, 2014, 07:42:41 PM
Thanks to everyone who has hopped back into this pool so fast! back up to 140 MH/s in just under an hour!!!
Let that be a testimate of the quality! =)

The FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool is up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees .5%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
Currently at around 140 MH/s

I'm also the owner and a Moderator of the OFFICIAL Ron Paul Coin Forum RonPaulCoin.CryptoTycoons.com
Go Sign up now! An organized community is needed for this coin to succeed!

If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

FEE is being reduced to .5%!!!
legendary
Activity: 1311
January 07, 2014, 07:40:20 PM

Ha look at the diff increase. This one will be dead in the water for some time. It's a multipool dream coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 07:37:15 PM
January 07, 2014, 07:34:20 PM
Maybe the next diff is making you smile, but this very well can nearly kill this coin.
This is waaaaaayyy to much.

If we hit something like 110 diff, we'd need nearly 4GH/s to get a 2mn per block time. If we drop to something like 400MH/s in the next 24h (possible), we'd need to wait 10 days to have a diff retarget down ! And we'd have to wait 20mn per confirmation for each transfer ! 3 confirm = 1 hour !

In become the post about a hard fork again in a few days (tomorrow ?).
January 07, 2014, 07:24:57 PM
This is not doge. This is RonPaul'sCoin!
So sell and buy smart. We will rock coinmarketcap, not now but soon Wink

We are fastest climbers on the market...
January 07, 2014, 07:22:59 PM
The multicoin retards are going to thrash this little coin. No way it will sustain this price level.

It would be great if multipools would help us out at the next diff... Wink  We are going for gold. You see this whole thread consist of people holding and with just over 10 000 coins out there even the small group we are can make a really big difference.

We have proven that this works and w'ell just keep on using the Same tactics. Buy cheap from dumpers and HOLD. It can only go up and it does.

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 07:21:32 PM
188 blocks, should be interesting.   Grin
Activity: 186
January 07, 2014, 07:17:23 PM
Btc and Ltc are in different league. Still we can make it special acting smart. Already sold my RPC and wait to rebuy much more when this horde of unbelivers will leave dumping our precious coins in horror... again. And we will get it in loyal hands again, richer hands Wink
This is not doge. This is RonPaul'sCoin!
So sell and buy smart. We will rock coinmarketcap, not now but soon Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 07:15:51 PM
Don't drop when diff increased guys!!! That would KILL ALL YOUR HARD WORK

I'm having trouble understanding the logic here. Following market profitability kills past profits? Or something?

Nope, not missing anything here. Please sell at market prices over the next 6-12 hours. I'll have my buy orders waiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 07:11:43 PM

please support the network and keep in mind that this coin could pass the value of btc 10 times just by the total # of coins.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have heard in a while. Keep dreaming noob.
i like dreaming with my 85 rpc on hold! and ill keep mining in it till my cards burnout! clearly that guy does not support rpc.
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
January 07, 2014, 07:07:44 PM
Don't drop when diff increased guys!!! That would KILL ALL YOUR HARD WORK

I'm having trouble understanding the logic here. Following market profitability kills past profits? Or something?
legendary
Activity: 1311
January 07, 2014, 07:05:34 PM

please support the network and keep in mind that this coin could pass the value of btc 10 times just by the total # of coins.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have heard in a while. Keep dreaming noob.
Jump to: