Author

Topic: error - page 175. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 11:27:16 AM
I do think that at this price and diff only the multipools win.

720 blocks retarget and 7min+ now per block, makes it hard to start a coin well.

http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl has 10mhs now; but still decent blocks. Who can help overcome the diff issue and make this work!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 05, 2014, 11:26:03 AM
I agree but the point is not to stop them its to stop the coin being so slow with 1 confirm being 48 hours + if we continue on the track..

The point i am saying is there will be nearly zero net hash rate if we continue on this road.. Its not to stop the pump and dumpers or multipools its to stop the coin dying by having no transfers and no hashrate..

free markets move this coin will not be able to trade if the hash rate goes down and down and down...

i have said my 2c if nobody is listening then fine i will see you in 3 months when you have no coin and by the way i have 48 rpc

if you all think they are undervalued etc then i will sell my coins at 0.025 per coin right now i bet i get no offers ....... pm me if you want them

i will put them on coined up at 0.025 let see who means what they say hmmmmm
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 11:20:46 AM
Nothing wrong with the dif or anything else for this coin tbh

Im mining with 200 hashrate so i might get a coin in a week but think longterm that 1 RPC might be worth $50 $100 who knows

Might even only be worth $15 The idea of this coin is its rare and it will take awhile to get a coin

If you want to make quick $'s then mine Doge with the multipools (and buy RPC)

Just remember the less coins been mined a day will make the price skyrocket when it goes mainstream which it will

Demand for RPC is far greater than the supply believe me simple economic's supply and demand

What killed Doge was to much supply for the demand

And if you dont get what this coin is about research  Ron Paul

The 1s crying saying this needs changing that needs changing just want to mine the coin fast so they can dump

Dev leave it as is please,it aint broke so dont try fix it

sorry i think you are wrong if the diff is not changed you will not have a coin in 3 months time .... network hash rate is needed to make sure the transfers of this coin are fast... as the network is used by multipools at low diff then dumped out at high diff. Small users will leave and mine other coins.... so will transfers get slower and slower and slower and slower till nobody can use the coin..

fixing the retarget is about stopping multipools from leaving the coin unuseable not about fixing the coin as there is nothing wrong with the coin....

the thing is multipools do not care about ethos or ideology they care about money .... and if they kill rpc in their wake what do they care ?  

as always just an opinion does not mean i am right or wrong

Dude that's free market and Ron Paul stands for free market, and im holdin 6 RPC. Im just saying you cant stop pump and dumpers in a true free market enviornment and im just saying coin scarcity means nothing. Look at DMD price.
January 05, 2014, 11:19:58 AM
At the current Dif i would get a coin in 6 days

If Dif changes to the lower dif  then i would get a coin 3 days approx

I aint bothered if Dif goes higher and higher the true value of this coin still makes it worth mining for me

January 05, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

Im mining with 200 hashrate so i might get a coin in a week but think longterm that 1 RPC might be worth $50 $100 who knows

Might even only be worth $15 The idea of this coin is its rare and it will take awhile to get a coin

Just remember the less coins been mined a day will make the price skyrocket when it goes mainstream which it will

Demand for RPC is far greater than the supply believe me simple economic's supply and demand

The 1s crying saying this needs changing that needs changing just want to mine the coin fast so they can dump

sorry i think you are wrong if the diff is not changed you will not have a coin in 3 months time .... network hash rate is needed to make sure the transfers of this coin are fast... as the network is used by multipools at low diff then dumped out at high diff. Small users will leave and mine other coins.... so will transfers get slower and slower and slower and slower till nobody can use the coin..

fixing the retarget is about stopping multipools from leaving the coin unuseable not about fixing the coin as there is nothing wrong with the coin....

the thing is multipools do not care about ethos or ideology they care about money .... and if they kill rpc in their wake what do they care ?  

as always just an opinion does not mean i am right or wrong
January 05, 2014, 11:07:26 AM
I've just started mining this coin in the muchhash pool, because I love what the coin stands for. Financial liberty from the mostly oppressive monetary regime. Sadly I only have 410 khashes and the difficulty is through the roof. Is it worth waiting until the difficulty subsides, or should I continue mining and hashing away?  

PS! If someone wishes to send me my first fractions of this great coin feel free to do so here RHKfKQ2SrJPkhrTnmVUiW9XxPR1q7tr9ks

Mine somewhere else and for profit buy some on coinedup, until diff subside.

If i mine Doge i get 5k approx a day times that over 7 days (week) = 35k

At todays price im looking at getting from Doge 10.09456 USD

If i mine RPC and only get 1 a week that = 12.07742 USD

Now if you believe in RPC and think it should be worth alot more then mine RPC

If you think Doge will be worth alot more mine that
But going by my figures above then even mining RPC for quick profit should give more than mining Doge
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 05, 2014, 11:01:22 AM
I've just started mining this coin in the muchhash pool, because I love what the coin stands for. Financial liberty from the mostly oppressive monetary regime. Sadly I only have 410 khashes and the difficulty is through the roof. Is it worth waiting until the difficulty subsides, or should I continue mining and hashing away?  

PS! If someone wishes to send me my first fractions of this great coin feel free to do so here RHKfKQ2SrJPkhrTnmVUiW9XxPR1q7tr9ks

Mine somewhere else and for profit buy some on coinedup, until diff subside.
January 05, 2014, 11:01:12 AM

Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
January 05, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

Activity: 126
January 05, 2014, 10:53:20 AM
OP, I think we should take rpc down from coinedup and wait for a bigger exchange.

Yes this is devaluing RPC

I irony of this is halarious. Ron Paul supporters not happy with an unregulated free market Grin

Unregulated would be tweaking it.
January 05, 2014, 10:38:18 AM
OP, I think we should take rpc down from coinedup and wait for a bigger exchange.

I irony of this is halarious. Ron Paul supporters not happy with an unregulated free market Grin

Yeah. I told about this on the first pages. You can't stop pump and dumpers and scarcity means nothing (see Doge when it hit 200 satoshi). Im yet to see an alt that brings more benefits than Doge.
Doge was only 200+ satoshi on the 1st day it hit crypsty because a couple of us pumped the price

I could go dig out the post's we made when we was pumping if you would like might take a few hours tho

Do you think it will ever reach 200 again or it's going down?

Never reach that high even when block is halved in feb

There is just way too much coin to meet demand and it can not be pumped cause it would take 100's of BTC to get it anywhere

Max it will ever goto is 75 satoshi and i think that is a high figure for it
January 05, 2014, 10:29:57 AM

Yeah. I told about this on the first pages. You can't stop pump and dumpers and scarcity means nothing (see Doge when it hit 200 satoshi). Im yet to see an alt that brings more benefits than Doge.
Doge was only 200+ satoshi on the 1st day it hit crypsty because a couple of us pumped the price

I could go dig out the post's we made when we was pumping if you would like might take a few hours tho

Do you think it will ever reach 200 again or it's going down?
January 05, 2014, 10:26:23 AM

January 05, 2014, 10:17:01 AM

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
January 05, 2014, 10:07:47 AM

January 05, 2014, 10:05:15 AM
The only thing i can add is this is not the coins fault... this is greedy multipool jumping in low and jumping out at high diff change.. Multipools cause this then leave with no care for the coin the developer the users the fans..

a re-target is not to fix the coin as its not broken it is to stop multipools from dragging the coin into hell..... so a retarget is actually to protect the coin form greed as far as i am understand thats the whloe ethos of the coin yes?

YOU ALL NEED TO BUY SMALL BITS OF RPC ON COINED UP the price is being driven down

Rate              RPC       BTC
0.0133   0.01024641     0.00013628
0.017     0.7             0.0119
0.0179   0.5             0.00895
0.018           3.1             0.0558
0.0185   1.6483     0.03049355
0.019    2.15525197     0.04094979
0.019987   0.8             0.0159896
Activity: 257
January 05, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
My point is that i can see this coin really win in the future. But if i do not have enough coins i am too late when the coin begins to rise. Why would i mine myself when mining other coins and coverting them is a lot raster.

I love Ron Paul do not take me wrong, but it is in no interrest to me to let this coin rocker now when i can buy more coins cheap and let it rocket later.

Oh i agree and i totally see your point but if everyone does that then no hash rate = no transfers of transfer times very long = no coin..

I blame multipools they are destroying coins.. jumpo in low diff jump out when diff goes up .... we need to get rpc to retarget to defend agains multipools

I agree on this. Shorter retarget time is better.  Not much work i guess , just tweaking and releasing a new wallet.

+1 better to do it now when its a new coin than when it hit cryptsy ...

+1

Can't really add much to this other than to say...this is one heck of a coin with quite possibly some incredible upside potential that other "monday morning quarterback" coin devs wish that had orchestrated. Nice job Colin! I'm with ya guys, we need to continue to point our miners onto this one. But I am all for hearing more about possible "tweaking" from those that are in the know about retargeting and such.

Happy coin accumulation in 2014! May the CyptoGods be with you!
(just commented/thumbs up on Cryptsy adding the coin also)
January 05, 2014, 09:04:08 AM
My point is that i can see this coin really win in the future. But if i do not have enough coins i am too late when the coin begins to rise. Why would i mine myself when mining other coins and coverting them is a lot raster.

I love Ron Paul do not take me wrong, but it is in no interrest to me to let this coin rocker now when i can buy more coins cheap and let it rocket later.

Oh i agree and i totally see your point but if everyone does that then no hash rate = no transfers of transfer times very long = no coin..

I blame multipools they are destroying coins.. jumpo in low diff jump out when diff goes up .... we need to get rpc to retarget to defend agains multipools

I agree on this. Shorter retarget time is better.  Not much work i guess , just tweaking and releasing a new wallet.

+1 better to do it now when its a new coin than when it hit cryptsy ...
Activity: 126
January 05, 2014, 08:53:16 AM

January 05, 2014, 08:40:47 AM

Jump to: