Author

Topic: error - page 205. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 02, 2014, 01:13:52 PM
Did you already contact an exchange?

I like this rare coin.

I posted it on Cryptsy already, need more people to vote for it:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074

bumping this
Activity: 69
January 02, 2014, 11:55:11 AM
@colinistheman or anyone.
Have you tried contacting Ron Paul directly? I think suport from Ron Paul would drag a lot of media attention and other coin people (even if he mentions it on twitter/blog/Facebook/whatever). He might also benefit this as well - first politician with very own currency. Just my 2satoshi Smiley.

http://www.ronpaul.com/contact/

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

Let's do this.

just an fyi ronpaul.com is not owned or operated by ron paul. its ran by a private individual. while it definitely would help to have them post an article about the coins release i just want all to be aware this would not be contacting RP himself. Campaign for Liberty, well i dont want to talk bad about them, but will let ya'll know that my experience with them was  poor communication.

ronpaulchannel.com is were RP spends a lot of his time these days. http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/your-voice/talk-ron/ or twitter #AskRonPaul

Hope this information helps. i am not the best at writing, will leave it up to others to represent the coin.  Ron Paul Coin 2014!
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2014, 11:46:33 AM
is there an excel sheet for trading
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 11:30:27 AM
4)  Since Ron is such a "hard money" gold / silver proponent, it would be cool to get some physical Ron Paul Coins out there sooner than later, and send one to Ron himself.  

I would buy some physical RPC. (If someone decides to make some)

Just have to make sure they look nothing like legal tender:
(These articles are a few years old, but unfortunately when you type in "Ron Paul Coin" in a search engine this is what you find)

http://www.nysun.com/national/us-raids-issuer-of-ron-paul-coins/66542/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-seize-fake-coins-featuring-ron-paul/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 02, 2014, 11:29:34 AM
Have you tried contacting Ron Paul directly? I think suport from Ron Paul would drag a lot of media attention and other coin people (even if he mentions it on twitter/blog/Facebook/whatever). He might also benefit this as well - first politician with very own currency. Just my 2satoshi Smiley.

http://www.ronpaul.com/contact/

If you’d like to send a message to Ron Paul, please contact the Campaign for Liberty, the successor organization of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, through their online form, or call them at (703) 865-7162.

Let's do this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 11:19:32 AM
rpc.muchhash.com has gone over 50 minutes with no blocks found, wth is going on? They have like 1/3 of the total network hashrate.........

Spoke too soon. Two blocks found right after you hit send Smiley

BTW we are up to 434 mh/s
Activity: 210
January 02, 2014, 10:52:47 AM
Here are some proposals that I think could get Ron Paul Coin off the ground:

1)  New coin image.  I've taken the liberty to make a submission.  If anyone would like it in vector form, let me know:

2)  It may be useful (and create some buzz) If we start calling .01 Ron Paul Coins "Rands".  After all, rand is about 1/100th of Ron when it comes to being principled Wink

3)  A proper website.  It currently looks like.. well.. a developer made it  Wink

4)  Since Ron is such a "hard money" gold / silver proponent, it would be cool to get some physical Ron Paul Coins out there sooner than later, and send one to Ron himself.  

#2, best point evah! LOL
Activity: 210
January 02, 2014, 10:46:43 AM
I should have what I think is the first North American Pool online within the next few hours! Hope there is still interest for this!

I'll join.  I keep getting stratum disconnects from the Europe pools.
Activity: 23
January 02, 2014, 09:27:13 AM
hi
i have win qt 4.8.3 rpc,i cant get any connection to the network to update blockchain,its hanging on 9days behind and no conn
is there an updated qt client or is there something i need to change ? any help would be much appreciated

I am actually having the same problem. Have you downloaded the CONF file? I have, and still no connection.... Anyone have any ideas??
Activity: 12
January 02, 2014, 09:14:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2014, 08:26:46 AM
I don't know about mixing politics or religion or anything not neutral item(s)/topic(s) to mining coins and/or the economics of it, that's just my opinion.

This coin is not for you. Stick to litecoin if you want to stay neutral - the entire purpose for RPC is to tap into Ron Paul supporters in the crypto community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 02, 2014, 07:34:44 AM
Wow, difficulty seems to have gone significantly higher - yesterday when I checked, I could mine around 13 - 15 coins a day, maybe averaging on the lower side of things... today, with the difficulty being 9.72100076, with the help of coinwarez, I am only expected to mine 8 :O....

I will definitely be holding this a bit longer lol
Activity: 112
January 02, 2014, 07:19:18 AM
I like this diff. When the diff gets higher, the coin will be more rare. Will give us more value for our coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 02, 2014, 07:13:29 AM
damn, i swear, that difficulty is just too dammn high lol

got .5 rpc but i feel like i was actually at the pickaxe in the mines for it lol
Activity: 9
January 02, 2014, 05:45:20 AM
Love this coin, only gotten 2.4 since the release date Sad

Any happy people like to donate, would appreciate: RNue499KzAsurLUviYj5hK4S2pKZP2zNvX

If not, keep mining! This is a great coin, it's rare, unlike other coins.
KEEP HARD WORKING!!!
Activity: 70
January 02, 2014, 05:25:46 AM
Love this coin, only gotten 2.4 since the release date Sad

Any happy people like to donate, would appreciate: RNue499KzAsurLUviYj5hK4S2pKZP2zNvX

If not, keep mining! This is a great coin, it's rare, unlike other coins.
Activity: 34
January 02, 2014, 05:22:52 AM
hi
i have win qt 4.8.3 rpc,i cant get any connection to the network to update blockchain,its hanging on 9days behind and no conn
is there an updated qt client or is there something i need to change ? any help would be much appreciated
zpm
Activity: 30
January 02, 2014, 04:55:17 AM
is there a working link to a source?  would like to install on linux but the only links I have found are invalid tar.gz files
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 03:33:17 AM
rpc.muchhash.com has gone over 50 minutes with no blocks found, wth is going on? They have like 1/3 of the total network hashrate.........

Something was wrong with cronjob. Was stuck on a double block. It's fixed now.
Jump to: