Author

Topic: error - page 225. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 07:09:37 AM

eeek! That sux!  Embarrassed

Have you msg'd the admin?
I sent a message through support. Let's see if I can get the coins back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2013, 07:03:02 AM
Hi

What was it with rpc.muchhash.com pool's TXFees in the beginning? I had auto payout set to 0.1 RPC and every transaction had TXFee of 0.1 RPC. So i got like 0.005RPC to my wallet every transaction and paid 0.1RPC (95%) of fees.

Is there any way to get some of these TXFees back because it propably was an error in some settings?

it seems that i have payed 16% TXFees, wow what the hell??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 06:59:32 AM
Hi

What was it with rpc.muchhash.com pool's TXFees in the beginning? I had auto payout set to 0.1 RPC and every transaction had TXFee of 0.1 RPC. So i got like 0.005RPC to my wallet every transaction and paid 0.1RPC (95%) of fees.

Is there any way to get some of these TXFees back because it propably was an error in some settings?

eeek! That sux!  Embarrassed

Have you msg'd the admin?
Activity: 14
December 30, 2013, 06:55:05 AM
Hi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 06:49:18 AM
WTB 3 Ron Paul Coin
PM me with rate

.5 btc

sorry , small mistake

want to sell 3 RPC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
December 30, 2013, 06:42:12 AM
WTB 3 Ron Paul Coin
PM me with rate

.5 btc
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
December 30, 2013, 06:15:55 AM
Exchange?
Activity: 321
December 30, 2013, 05:40:48 AM
Here are some addresses you can try. 

"addr" : "[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:24e4:b87:b12e:26fd]:9027",
        "addr" : "[2a01:e34:ed1d:9020:4972:8372:4dd4:9e5a]:9027",
        "addr" : "70.74.161.2:9027",
        "addr" : "96.28.90.56:9027",
        "addr" : "[2001:0:9d38:90d7:1c2b:1cba:e70c:fc3a]:9027",
        "addr" : "108.61.83.36:9027",

my wallet is not synchronizing at all
Activity: 40
December 30, 2013, 05:16:28 AM
my wallet is not synchronizing at all
Activity: 308
December 30, 2013, 05:14:48 AM
still
Confirmed   0
Unconfirmed   0
on miners-point.com

its been an hour. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
Activity: 182
December 30, 2013, 04:45:57 AM
Buy/Sell thread and spreadsheet started!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391543.new#new

OP add it please, it's a temp exchange.
Activity: 308
December 30, 2013, 04:33:14 AM
i have been mining on ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/ for 30 minutes now with 550khash, still 0 unconfirmed, 0 confirmed, is there a problem?
Activity: 321
December 30, 2013, 03:52:15 AM
I wonder when the ron paul community is going to discover this coin, and what the reaction will be.   
Activity: 52
December 30, 2013, 03:08:52 AM
Can someone here teach me how to run a cudaminer? for solo I mean

Please do not take this offensively, but you are going to have to do some type of research yourself.  It is all readily available.
You can not expect others to just do everything for you at every single turn.  And more than that for free...
the helper uses their blood, sweat and tears and they get nothing, but you get all the proceeds.

I promise you if you try, I mean really try, you can do it.

words of truth. figure it out yourself so you won't have to ask the next time.. and the next time.. and the next time.. you should do that in all walks of life.

Keep that 'life' out of the conversation if you want to be taken seriously. What makes you think I have not been searching all over the forums, cuda thread, and the internet for various instructions and examples?

See I have been searching high and low through out the internet and of course this forum for what you described.

I couldn't find a single source that put it out plainly, see. Many of them simply stated: Configure cg miner. Create this, for example etc. etc.

However, each computer being different and the fact that not everyone is an expert is some thing that may escape the notice of those who spend much time on this forum.

Here's my thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391345.new#new

All my efforts have led to no where - exactly what conf file I should create and in what format, where to get the info I need, how to configure and run mining software, etc. The explanations on the web seem to assume too much and don't take it step by step. To an average person, they seem to be jumping from step 1 to step 4 without 2 or 3, much less explanations about them.

I am sure it's fun playing the high hand here. I should also let you know that not everyone is particularly knowledgeable when it comes to file management and cmd languages.

I suppose I am looking for 'gpu mining for dummies' here. If you would like, please feel free to make contributions at my thread so other people who gave up trying to configure the miners after shifting 7 days through the web as I did will have something they can teach to other future beginners.

Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPoRc6FSA68
Activity: 420
December 30, 2013, 03:04:17 AM

Please do not take this offensively, but you are going to have to do some type of research yourself.  It is all readily available.
You can not expect others to just do everything for you at every single turn.  And more than that for free...
the helper uses their blood, sweat and tears and they get nothing, but you get all the proceeds.

words of truth. figure it out yourself so you won't have to ask the next time.. and the next time.. and the next time.. you should do that in all walks of life.

Keep that 'life' out of the conversation if you want to be taken seriously. What makes you think I have not been searching all over the forums, cuda thread, and the internet for various instructions and examples?

See I have been searching high and low through out the internet and of course this forum for what you described.

I couldn't find a single source that put it out plainly, see. Many of them simply stated: Configure cg miner. Create this, for example etc. etc.

However, each computer being different and the fact that not everyone is an expert is some thing that may escape the notice of those who spend much time on this forum.

Here's my thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391345.new#new

All my efforts have led to no where - exactly what conf file I should create and in what format, where to get the info I need, how to configure and run mining software, etc. The explanations on the web seem to assume too much and don't take it step by step. To an average person, they seem to be jumping from step 1 to step 4 without 2 or 3, much less explanations about them.

I am sure it's fun playing the high hand here. I should also let you know that not everyone is particularly knowledgeable when it comes to file management and cmd languages.

I suppose I am looking for 'gpu mining for dummies' here. If you would like, please feel free to make contributions at my thread so other people who gave up trying to configure the miners after shifting 7 days through the web as I did will have something they can teach to other future beginners.

Thank you.
Activity: 84
December 30, 2013, 02:54:56 AM
"I am making literally less than peanuts from the pools currently.  Hundredths of a point, but I am at a very low hash rate."

i hear ya bro. i went back to solo. tried pool.. but eww.

is it really that hard to see that being in a big pool is not always beneficial? serious question...
Activity: 56
December 30, 2013, 02:52:19 AM
"I am making literally less than peanuts from the pools currently.  Hundredths of a point, but I am at a very low hash rate."

you can try a smaller pool.... yes it won't find blocks that often but you get bigger shares of the found blocks.... if the pool gets lucky and finds some more blocks then expected you can make more money then on big pools..

you could try ron.n0nplusultra.net
December 30, 2013, 02:46:56 AM

December 30, 2013, 02:45:29 AM

Please do not take this offensively, but you are going to have to do some type of research yourself.  It is all readily available.
You can not expect others to just do everything for you at every single turn.  And more than that for free...

Activity: 434
December 30, 2013, 02:45:03 AM
0.77182014 RPC after 40mins mining with 3.4 mhs.       Cry      

What? really? 3.4M? If 3.4M mine solo at this difficulty.
I'm too lazy to setup soloing  Cry.
I don't think that solo would help.

If you are mining at 3400k then mine solo or try the pool at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk.

Read a few pages back and I helped some set up mining solo and do it.

If lazy is not educating yourself enough cutting and pasting what is already there in order to set up 2 files then free markets and RPC might not be a good fit for you.

If you would still like cryptocurrency and do not want any headache send me your rig and I will send you 50% of what it makes. Seriously.

1.7 mh/sec here and mining solo. hit 1 block in an hour worth 1.02 RPC. that was an hour ago.. gonna try to run it all night and see if i can get lucky.

Awesome...was hitting 1 an hour very early on with 70k.  Hope you wake up with 100.

that would be awesome.. i'm thinkin i'll be lucky if i get 5-10RPC. are people getting decent payouts in the pools?

I am making literally less than peanuts from the pools currently.  Hundredths of a point, but I am at a very low hash rate.
Jump to: