Author

Topic: error - page 229. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 11:20:45 PM
Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or

Pool: 0  URL: http://localhost:9332  User: ***  Password: ***
 Press any key to exit, or cgminer will try again in 15s.
 Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

Keep getting this above.

change the port 9332 to the rpcport in your ronpaul conf file which is 9026

Also change localhost in bat file to 127.0.0.1 unless localhost is not 127.0.0.1 in which case you need to change in conf file ...what is in your conf file needs to match what you put in the bat..if you sitll have a problem please post conf and bat file in same message next
December 29, 2013, 11:18:36 PM
Hello all,

I disabled registration on the pool. Will enable it again if there are some more pools.
The pool is Prop, Fee is 0.5% and is using Vardiff.
Didn't know so many ppl would jump on the coin Smiley

It would really help the community if you and the other pool owner were able to recognize when you are controlling to much of the hashrate and work with each other to mitigate the issue.

The problem is still currently alive and well. You still have ~60% of the hash rate, but that is much much better than before.

Thank you for shutting down registration earlier it really helped.

And now both pools are on the OP.

Thanks again.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 11:17:38 PM
what the hell, the wallet can not be down.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 29, 2013, 11:12:43 PM
Hello all,

I disabled registration on the pool. Will enable it again if there are some more pools.

dajackal, good job the new pool is growing nicely and your pool is great!
December 29, 2013, 11:11:55 PM
leewilson, post your rpc address.

You seem to really care about this coin and your being very helpful to other users.

EDIT: NM found it in your sig, enjoy 1.4

Thank you kindly.  It has been received.

Good luck with the new pool.  They are slowly trying to equalize...hopefully the pool operators can work amongst themselves to makes sure they are not controlling more than 50% of the hashrate.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 29, 2013, 11:08:21 PM
Hello all,

December 29, 2013, 11:07:57 PM

You seem to really care about this coin and your being very helpful to other users.

Thanks for the kind words covshark.

My RPC address is in my sig.  

And passionate bc of the political stance of man on the coin and don't want its lack of care or commitment making it fall apart and die.
Because the press and government would just love that and spin it to show how just like Ron Paul's presidential campaign and his followers and "his" cryptocurrency all drop the ball.
And even use it to then attempt to say bc of that cryptocurrency is illegitimate.
Activity: 321
December 29, 2013, 11:03:50 PM
I copied over the Makefile from litecoin and it built fine.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 11:00:38 PM
Code:
cd /home/myhome/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/myhome/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/myhome/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:397: recipe for target '/home/myhome/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a' failed
make: *** [/home/myhome/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Great... Makefile is all screwed up for Linux.. anyone have a quick fix?  Looks like its trying to use leveldb before building it.
Activity: 59
December 29, 2013, 10:59:45 PM

EDIT: NM found it in your sig, enjoy 1.4
December 29, 2013, 10:59:18 PM
I would dearly appreciate any and all donations to keep this coin going! Ron Paul best Paul.

RQZ3nGKK18PHqew6TSS9CBJ85fX5VLARaN

How is donating to you going to keep the coin going?  Not to long ago you were offering to purchase some.

Circulation? Take whatever you can get, circulate. Simple for a coin that barely started.

At any rate, I can't for the life of me figure out how to gpu mine this thing.

Do you have experience gpu mining any other coin?  Which ones?

Where is it messing up for you?

I tried to search high and low for the most basic of instructions.

I have the gui scrypt miner, with no idea how to use that thing Sad

I suppose I was fortunate enough to get 2 RPC from just cpu mining off the wallet, but I really need to utilize my GPU.

In short, failed attempts at trying to use GPU mining in the past, no successful GPU mining experience so far.

Coding/Programming abilities minimal. Can make bat or conf file if told what to put in to the text doc lol Smiley

yes I would need some....assistance. Solo mine to start with, but even though I tried to use cgminer in a pool listed above first, I see my gpu working but no updates on dashboard or my worker status page. Not even sure how I will receive anything in my wallet.

Solo gpu mine it is Sad

What kind of gpu do you have?
I would dearly appreciate any and all donations to keep this coin going! Ron Paul best Paul.

How is donating to you going to keep the coin going?  Not to long ago you were offering to purchase some.

Circulation? Take whatever you can get, circulate. Simple for a coin that barely started.

I suppose I was fortunate enough to get 2 RPC from just cpu mining off the wallet, but I really need to utilize my GPU.

In short, failed attempts at trying to use GPU mining in the past, no successful GPU mining experience so far.

Coding/Programming abilities minimal. Can make bat or conf file if told what to put in to the text doc lol Smiley

yes I would need some....assistance. Solo mine to start with, but even though I tried to use cgminer in a pool listed above first, I see my gpu working but no updates on dashboard or my worker status page. Not even sure how I will receive anything in my wallet.

Solo gpu mine it is Sad

Sadly, nvidia. Geforce gtx 470.

still better than cpu.

I do not have any experience with guiminer and do not know if it even works with nvidia..I do know cuda miner works with nvidia.
look at https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison and you will see that your card and cuda miner easily double my 70k lol.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2013, 10:56:20 PM

How is donating to you going to keep the coin going?  Not to long ago you were offering to purchase some.

Do you have experience gpu mining any other coin?  Which ones?

Solo gpu mine it is Sad

How is donating to you going to keep the coin going?  Not to long ago you were offering to purchase some.

Solo gpu mine it is Sad

Sadly, nvidia. Geforce gtx 470.

still better than cpu.
December 29, 2013, 10:54:43 PM

Solo gpu mine it is Sad

And don't feel bad. I have mined a total of 4 coins with my horribly slow gpu yet seem to be the only one running around trying to correct all the problems hoping for RPC tips.
December 29, 2013, 10:53:17 PM
Hey Guys,

we have already opened a new pool for alternative currencys

specialy for RON PAUL COIN here: http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/

www.miners-point.com

dynamic stratum

BLOCK EXPLORER:

http://rpc_blockcrawler.miners-point.com/

regards

BTC-Donate!: 1NftnmqXUeWnEg7me1u5XJW1QRtqcvEPqz

Is this block explorer ABE.  If not, are you able to create one?  Once one is created someone needs to forward gliss who is with coinmarketcap
Activity: 420
December 29, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

Solo gpu mine it is Sad
December 29, 2013, 10:50:30 PM
The new pool is coming along nicely and giving me better rewards since no BIG miners on yet.

http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/

Glad it is working out for you.  I am still doing 3-5x better solo mining and that is with a measly 70k hash.
Activity: 260
December 29, 2013, 10:49:10 PM
hello
I know how to build a pool
i had build some pool for bic and xiv
but i do not have more servers
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 29, 2013, 10:48:38 PM

i use cgminer 3.7.2
December 29, 2013, 10:46:52 PM

Activity: 69
December 29, 2013, 10:45:43 PM
Ron Paul nuff said I am in!

noobs at there this is pretty easy coin to get going. i am a noob and this is the first coin i was able to get up and running by myself.

joined this pool, also easy set up http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com
Jump to: