Author

Topic: error - page 227. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 01:09:07 AM
0.77182014 RPC after 40mins mining with 3.4 mhs.       Cry     

What? really? 3.4M? If 3.4M mine solo at this difficulty.
I'm too lazy to setup soloing  Cry.
I don't think that solo would help.

If you are mining at 3400k then mine solo or try the pool at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk.

Read a few pages back and I helped some set up mining solo and do it.

If lazy is not educating yourself enough cutting and pasting what is already there in order to set up 2 files then free markets and RPC might not be a good fit for you.

If you would still like cryptocurrency and do not want any headache send me your rig and I will send you 50% of what it makes. Seriously.

1.7 mh/sec here and mining solo. hit 1 lock in an hour worth 1.02 RPC. that was an hour ago.. gonna try to run it all night and see if i can get lucky.
Block reward is 1 so. I guess it can only get down from there :p
Looks like i have 1.3 now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 01:08:34 AM
I got this from the much hash pool, same hashrate as me.

koancore007    3,495    25.739 RPC/DAY   

Are you running cgminer? What does it say?
December 30, 2013, 01:08:03 AM

To an extent.  He still holds a majority stock portfolio which as we both know you can't actually hold.  And yes I agree about where the fed and imf and mic are all not liking this one bit.
Cryptocurrency will change the earth as we know it either for good (you and I getting our piece) or for the bad (the powers that being doing what they always do to literally crush the competition) The unfortunate part is the latter is more likely and it will be battled just to ruin it for everyone else (so pyrrhic in nature)...so if you dont live on the moon or the middle of the amazon forest might as well chalk it up. time will tell.

You bastard you made me look up a word. "achieved at excessive cost" .   Regardless, a different analysis than the fact that he holds stocks is as follows: anyone may be against travel by ship.. until they have one named after them.
December 30, 2013, 01:07:53 AM
0.77182014 RPC after 40mins mining with 3.4 mhs.       Cry      

If you are mining at 3400k then mine solo or try the pool at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk.

If lazy is not educating yourself enough cutting and pasting what is already there in order to set up 2 files then free markets and RPC might not be a good fit for you.

If you would still like cryptocurrency and do not want any headache send me your rig and I will send you 50% of what it makes. Seriously.

1.7 mh/sec here and mining solo. hit 1 block in an hour worth 1.02 RPC. that was an hour ago.. gonna try to run it all night and see if i can get lucky.

according to the math, i should average a chance at a block every 86 minutes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 30, 2013, 01:07:21 AM
n0nplusultra RonPaulCoin-miningpool
| Proportional Payout | Stratum | Fixed Difficulty(64 at start) | 1% Fee |

The pool is running on a very fast Server(32GB RAM|SSD)

We have changed the default template in a way so you can see your most important stats anywhere no matter on which page you are...

enjoy...
December 30, 2013, 01:06:57 AM

I'm already mining in a pool; what's the difference with that pool?

less miners currently so you might have a better chance of getting a block and prop payout so if you do get it you get more of it.
December 30, 2013, 01:06:15 AM
I got this from the much hash pool, same hashrate as me.

koancore007    3,495    25.739 RPC/DAY   
December 30, 2013, 01:05:03 AM
Okay, a question I have been wondering for a while, as I have never actually seen it work.  Can I download the qt client, open the debug window and just type "setgenerate true -1" and it will try and use the cpu to generate blocks, and if I get one it will deposit straight to my wallet?

usually but you might have to run the qt wallet as server....look at my post before on how to do that.
December 30, 2013, 01:04:07 AM

I'm already mining in a pool; what's the difference with that pool?
December 30, 2013, 01:03:47 AM
We should mine this for a few days or weeks THEN someone write (preferably someone college educated) to fawks nus and tell them about it. Drumming up the finer points, ya know, free market and all that, then when it hits the air we will be sitting on $7k/rpc coins =D

Whether it be a few days or a week there are many huge issues that need to be corrected first and a robust infrastructure built before the floodgates are even cracked.
First and foremost a letter to Ron Paul on his opinion of using his name and likeness maybe?
If Ron Paul is personally ok with this coin I will gladly help as much as possible.
And please never hang your hat on a college education.  If you look at the majority of the very largely successful entrepreneurs out there most do not have a college education and quite a few not even a highschool diploma.  If you mean it needs to be clear, concise, grammatically correct and with no spelling errors then I say yes yes yes.

Well, we already know he isn't comfortable with some form of currency you can't hold, as per his previous statements on bitcoin, but he also said bitcoin has the potential to crash the USD, which the federal res may see as a threat, much like when possession of gold coins was made illegal.  That was around the time.. the fed was established. So, we best tread carefully.

Between an iMac and 2 laptops, I am able to net about 90~ kH/s, but I am willing to mine this for a few weeks, instead of an autoswitching pool, as long as the support stays.

To an extent.  He still holds a majority stock portfolio which as we both know you can't actually hold.  And yes I agree about where the fed and imf and mic are all not liking this one bit.
Cryptocurrency will change the earth as we know it either for good (you and I getting our piece) or for the bad (the powers that being doing what they always do to literally crush the competition) The unfortunate part is the latter is more likely and it will be battled just to ruin it for everyone else (so pyrrhic in nature)...so if you dont live on the moon or the middle of the amazon forest might as well chalk it up. time will tell.
December 30, 2013, 12:54:44 AM
Okay, a question I have been wondering for a while, as I have never actually seen it work.  Can I download the qt client, open the debug window and just type "setgenerate true -1" and it will try and use the cpu to generate blocks, and if I get one it will deposit straight to my wallet?
December 30, 2013, 12:54:28 AM

December 30, 2013, 12:45:25 AM
We should mine this for a few days or weeks THEN someone write (preferably someone college educated) to fawks nus and tell them about it. Drumming up the finer points, ya know, free market and all that, then when it hits the air we will be sitting on $7k/rpc coins =D

Whether it be a few days or a week there are many huge issues that need to be corrected first and a robust infrastructure built before the floodgates are even cracked.
First and foremost a letter to Ron Paul on his opinion of using his name and likeness maybe?
If Ron Paul is personally ok with this coin I will gladly help as much as possible.
And please never hang your hat on a college education.  If you look at the majority of the very largely successful entrepreneurs out there most do not have a college education and quite a few not even a highschool diploma.  If you mean it needs to be clear, concise, grammatically correct and with no spelling errors then I say yes yes yes.

Well, we already know he isn't comfortable with some form of currency you can't hold, as per his previous statements on bitcoin, but he also said bitcoin has the potential to crash the USD, which the federal res may see as a threat, much like when possession of gold coins was made illegal.  That was around the time.. the fed was established. So, we best tread carefully.

Between an iMac and 2 laptops, I am able to net about 90~ kH/s, but I am willing to mine this for a few weeks, instead of an autoswitching pool, as long as the support stays.
December 30, 2013, 12:45:16 AM

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 12:45:11 AM
I didn't expect it to get so difficult this soon, but I guess it really is like gold
December 30, 2013, 12:44:22 AM

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 30, 2013, 12:41:47 AM
Trying to get 1 RPC, difficulty increased a lot, slow miner, any early miner want to help:
RNue499KzAsurLUviYj5hK4S2pKZP2zNvX

Any donations accepted at all, thanks..

I'll join that club! in the same boat as you and we're not alone. just got to be happy we found it this soon and are getting what we get.
when i first started my est. was 1.12 RPC a day and after the difficultly increase went to .118 a day!

Gonna do my best to promote, cross fingers for a faucet, and hope for the best!
December 30, 2013, 12:41:42 AM
Trying to get 1 RPC, difficulty increased a lot, slow miner, any early miner want to help:
RNue499KzAsurLUviYj5hK4S2pKZP2zNvX

Any donations accepted at all, thanks..

Very early miner myself and only mined 4...you might be high on your ask.
December 30, 2013, 12:40:31 AM

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 12:34:25 AM
I was lucky and picked up 6 RPC before the difficulty shot up. We'll see what happens overnight...
Jump to: