Author

Topic: error - page 226. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 02:38:40 AM
The new pool is coming along nicely and giving me better rewards since no BIG miners on yet.

http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/

I'm on this pool too. I see you have the highest hash rate so far.

I'm on it as well, I like this Ron guy

Number 1 spot for the moment, still have another 2 rigs to put online  Shocked

Is that just one rig running your current hash rate in the attached pic?  If you ever want one of your rigs to have a new permanent home please keep me in mind Smiley.
December 30, 2013, 02:35:56 AM
0,1 per hour going slow..

tips appreciated RUNESazNbFSvjsMxB9Nqw5BFhkDfpEkH72  Cheesy

Aren't they always appreciated?  But a tip suggest you did something for it other than just ask...that on the other hand is called a donation, handout or begging.
December 30, 2013, 02:34:38 AM
Wallet wants access behind windows firewall, and also "no block source available" says on bottom of window.
What gives?
No other wallet asked for this access. and I cannot download the blockchain.

I know zero about windows firewall.  I wish I could help.  I do know the wallet showed zero malicious activity when scanned on a popular online resource that is used here often.
Activity: 252
December 30, 2013, 02:34:00 AM
Have just over 5 RPC for mining the last four hours @ 1100kh/s.
WAY less than pooch coin or eac, but that's ok. Diff has shot up quite a bit!
December 30, 2013, 02:32:21 AM
Can someone here teach me how to run a cudaminer? for solo I mean

Please do not take this offensively, but you are going to have to do some type of research yourself.  It is all readily available.
You can not expect others to just do everything for you at every single turn.  And more than that for free...
the helper uses their blood, sweat and tears and they get nothing, but you get all the proceeds.

I promise you if you try, I mean really try, you can do it.

December 30, 2013, 02:26:22 AM
Only Americans will buy this coin because nobody knows about Ron Paul in other parts of the world....don't know if mining is worth it ?

I know for a fact that plenty on Europe especially the scandinavian region donated to Ron Paul's campaign and of course more than any other "American" presidential candidate.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
December 30, 2013, 01:56:43 AM
The new pool is coming along nicely and giving me better rewards since no BIG miners on yet.

http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/

I'm on this pool too. I see you have the highest hash rate so far.

I'm on it as well, I like this Ron guy

Number 1 spot for the moment, still have another 2 rigs to put online  Shocked

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 01:56:02 AM
0,1 per hour going slow..

tips appreciated RUNESazNbFSvjsMxB9Nqw5BFhkDfpEkH72  Cheesy

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
December 30, 2013, 01:40:29 AM
Wallet wants access behind windows firewall, and also "no block source available" says on bottom of window.
What gives?
No other wallet asked for this access. and I cannot download the blockchain.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 30, 2013, 01:39:35 AM
n0nplusultra RonPaulCoin-miningpool
| Proportional Payout | Stratum | Fixed Difficulty(64 at start) | 1% Fee |

The pool is running on a very fast Server(32GB RAM|SSD)

We have changed the default template in a way so you can see your most important stats anywhere no matter on which page you are...

enjoy...

cmon guys...small pool is perfect with this nethashrate...besides it's not good that one of the pools already has or at least is getting close to having 51% of the nethashrate...
Activity: 420
December 30, 2013, 01:37:55 AM
Can someone here teach me how to run a cudaminer? for solo I mean
Activity: 52
December 30, 2013, 01:30:01 AM
Only Americans will buy this coin because nobody knows about Ron Paul in other parts of the world....don't know if mining is worth it ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 01:29:26 AM
silver, i moved on. i have 1.0002 or something rpc. send me an offer.
Activity: 69
December 30, 2013, 01:22:13 AM
been going for 2.5 hrs at 16kh/s got .047 RPC. with the realization i will never mine 1 RPC i am thinking gonna have to purchase one on the good ole free market!

WTB 1 RPC who will sell one? send me a PM with your reasonable offer
December 30, 2013, 01:16:43 AM
0.77182014 RPC after 40mins mining with 3.4 mhs.       Cry      

What? really? 3.4M? If 3.4M mine solo at this difficulty.
I'm too lazy to setup soloing  Cry.
I don't think that solo would help.

If you are mining at 3400k then mine solo or try the pool at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk.

Read a few pages back and I helped some set up mining solo and do it.

If lazy is not educating yourself enough cutting and pasting what is already there in order to set up 2 files then free markets and RPC might not be a good fit for you.

If you would still like cryptocurrency and do not want any headache send me your rig and I will send you 50% of what it makes. Seriously.

1.7 mh/sec here and mining solo. hit 1 block in an hour worth 1.02 RPC. that was an hour ago.. gonna try to run it all night and see if i can get lucky.

Awesome...was hitting 1 an hour very early on with 70k.  Hope you wake up with 100.

that would be awesome.. i'm thinkin i'll be lucky if i get 5-10RPC. are people getting decent payouts in the pools?

At 2 hours in I am up to .17 RPC off 3 computers pulling 90kH/s round it to 100 to do the math I guess.
December 30, 2013, 01:13:39 AM

To an extent.  He still holds a majority stock portfolio which as we both know you can't actually hold.  And yes I agree about where the fed and imf and mic are all not liking this one bit.
Cryptocurrency will change the earth as we know it either for good (you and I getting our piece) or for the bad (the powers that being doing what they always do to literally crush the competition) The unfortunate part is the latter is more likely and it will be battled just to ruin it for everyone else (so pyrrhic in nature)...so if you dont live on the moon or the middle of the amazon forest might as well chalk it up. time will tell.

You bastard you made me look up a word. "achieved at excessive cost" .   Regardless, a different analysis than the fact that he holds stocks is as follows: anyone may be against travel by ship.. until they have one named after them.

Great analysis.  And you should read about where the term came from..good stuff.
December 30, 2013, 01:13:32 AM

If you are mining at 3400k then mine solo or try the pool at rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk.

If lazy is not educating yourself enough cutting and pasting what is already there in order to set up 2 files then free markets and RPC might not be a good fit for you.

If you would still like cryptocurrency and do not want any headache send me your rig and I will send you 50% of what it makes. Seriously.

1.7 mh/sec here and mining solo. hit 1 block in an hour worth 1.02 RPC. that was an hour ago.. gonna try to run it all night and see if i can get lucky.

Awesome...was hitting 1 an hour very early on with 70k.  Hope you wake up with 100.

that would be awesome.. i'm thinkin i'll be lucky if i get 5-10RPC. are people getting decent payouts in the pools?
December 30, 2013, 01:12:03 AM
I got this from the much hash pool, same hashrate as me.

koancore007    3,495    25.739 RPC/DAY   

Are you running cgminer? What does it say?
Yeah! But actually there is nothing wrong, 45 mins 0.77 RPC => seems legit. Cheesy

Except the fact that the post above shows how you could be making 3x that if solo so if you did send me your rig we would both make more lol.
December 30, 2013, 01:10:27 AM

December 30, 2013, 01:10:03 AM
I got this from the much hash pool, same hashrate as me.

koancore007    3,495    25.739 RPC/DAY   

Are you running cgminer? What does it say?
Yeah! But actually there is nothing wrong, 45 mins 0.77 RPC => seems legit. Cheesy
Jump to: