Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 27. (Read 360488 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2014, 09:56:10 PM
Sent the .05 btc.

RPC was/is ftw!
Activity: 875
Merit: 1003
April 08, 2014, 10:19:40 PM
RonPaulCoin version 2.0 (difficulty fix) fundraising

Thank you for all who have donated so far! We are on our way...But we need your help!

Only 0.05 BTC more until someone else donates 0.1 BTC as they agreed to do.

I have the developers lined up and ready to go. But we need money to pay them. I have donated 0.1 btc

If you can donate 0.01 btc, then thank you!
If you can donate 0.05 btc, that is awesome and helps!
If you can donate 0.1 btc, great!
No amount is too small or too great.

DONATIONS FOR DIFFICULTY FIX - FUNDRAISING GOAL = 2.0 BTC (but we can probably get it done with less)
BTC - 1DsdqTs5Wge7opUpXABp8n3P8TyAxLKYuU (click to see how much has been donated)
RPC - RLiV45m25WPgMQkdBZdNdYFFMQNjCT3JZn
(click to see how much has been donated)

WEBSITE REDESIGN - FUNDRAISING GOAL = 0.5 BTC
BTC - 1PMen2shpbDCmzP2ZjqnyRCUyfFbd5sNF4 (click to see how much has been donated)
RPC - RHnxM8h46oni5KrHWcPkvWo6KJWVRWMG59
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 08, 2014, 04:59:42 PM
ronpaulcoin doesn't exist on coinmarketcap.

Another altcoin to the graveyard?

Yes it does, it's on page 2.

Currently the market cap is $25,562 per coinmarketcap. This is a slight increase compared to last week but still well lower than 30 and especially 60 days ago. Hopefully the market cap will increase. There needs to be an emphasis on spending the coin somewhere as well as the other improvements being worked on IMO.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
April 08, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

Yes it does, it's on page 2.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 07, 2014, 12:17:12 PM

Gah! We don't exist on xxxxx we're dead.

http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#rpc

Troll elsewhere.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 07, 2014, 12:12:06 PM
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
April 07, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
April 06, 2014, 11:42:00 AM
You can mine RON PAUL COIN (RPC) at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • EU and USA stratum nodes !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
April 06, 2014, 11:13:00 AM
Okay, you made good points. I'll donate for the difficulty fix. I hope to see others come on too.
Thanks. Yes, they will. I will send out a bunch of messages requesting donations.

and don't forget TechByPC's agreement to donate 0.1 BTC:

I'll match the next 0.1 BTC donated after this point.

Smiley

Only 0.05 BTC more until TechByPC donates an additional 0.1 BTC. Who will it be??
Activity: 154
April 04, 2014, 08:18:05 PM
RPC community is the lousiest one I've seen on crypto community. I think I'll never support "no premine" coins anymore. There absolutely need to be some premine to finance bounties. My personal losses with RPC is about 2btc. I don't know if I should throw good money on the bad anymore.
I could say that too but I won't. Loss is all relative to when you make the judgement. If RPC raises to $20 per coin in 6 months then what will you be saying?
Of anyone, I have put the most time and money into RPC, trust me.

It's not looking good. only 0.135btc donated to the difficulty fix. I could donate 0.05btc, but will there be enough donators to get the needed 2btc at this point? We should be able to have enough resources inside the RPC community to do these difficulty fixes and not count on the resources of others. How about that Hobonickels dev? He's part of RPC community, right? What about those new coin designs someone promised to do? Who's promoting on dailypaul or on similar sites?

0.135btc in only a few days is not bad. I just made up the 2.0 BTC figure just so you know. I had one guy say he would do the difficulty fix for 2.5 BTC, but I know I can get it done for less, especially once the value of BTC raises again (if we have to wait). Hobonickels dev is named Tranz, and he was the one who did the first fork. He is a brilliant coder. He is just a little busy right now, but I think if we get enough BTC, we can entice him to help sooner. Nobody likes to work for free.

I encourage you to donate your 0.05 btc in the name of a good cause. Heck, you are invested so why not. I did 0.1BTC and 15 RPC, so you would be doing almost half of what I did. Thanks for your consideration and generosity in your contributions to the coin so far.

I personally am going to take over the coin design and I will require NO bounty. I will just do it because I offer my time to the coin without return favor.

I got your request about the fork and giving myself free coins. No can do. That goes against everything this coin is founded upon. I understand your point though.

Okay, you made good points. I'll donate for the difficulty fix. I hope to see others come on too.
April 04, 2014, 07:48:56 PM
RPC community is the lousiest one I've seen on crypto community. I think I'll never support "no premine" coins anymore. There absolutely need to be some premine to finance bounties. My personal losses with RPC is about 2btc. I don't know if I should throw good money on the bad anymore.
I could say that too but I won't. Loss is all relative to when you make the judgement. If RPC raises to $20 per coin in 6 months then what will you be saying?
Of anyone, I have put the most time and money into RPC, trust me.

It's not looking good. only 0.135btc donated to the difficulty fix. I could donate 0.05btc, but will there be enough donators to get the needed 2btc at this point? We should be able to have enough resources inside the RPC community to do these difficulty fixes and not count on the resources of others. How about that Hobonickels dev? He's part of RPC community, right? What about those new coin designs someone promised to do? Who's promoting on dailypaul or on similar sites?

0.135btc in only a few days is not bad. I just made up the 2.0 BTC figure just so you know. I had one guy say he would do the difficulty fix for 2.5 BTC, but I know I can get it done for less, especially once the value of BTC raises again (if we have to wait). Hobonickels dev is named Tranz, and he was the one who did the first fork. He is a brilliant coder. He is just a little busy right now, but I think if we get enough BTC, we can entice him to help sooner. Nobody likes to work for free.

I encourage you to donate your 0.05 btc in the name of a good cause. Heck, you are invested so why not. I did 0.1BTC and 15 RPC, so you would be doing almost half of what I did. Thanks for your consideration and generosity in your contributions to the coin so far.

I personally am going to take over the coin logo design and I will ask for NO bounty. I will just do it because I offer my time to the coin without return favor.

I got your request about doing the fork to givie myself free coins. That goes against everything this coin is founded upon. I understand your point though.
April 04, 2014, 07:42:29 PM
Awesome. Ok
Activity: 140
April 04, 2014, 10:29:11 AM
Anyone looking for a great pool with consistent payouts on RPC, check out www.chunkypools.com

We pride ourselves on a great user experience, give us a try!
April 03, 2014, 10:41:48 PM
Why don't you colinistheman do the fork and do special retroactive premine cut to yourself.  Wink Something like 10000 coins would be enough to finance many essential bounties. I'm all for it and I'm sure many others would agree too.

edit:  Wink
April 03, 2014, 10:30:22 PM

Activity: 168
April 03, 2014, 07:15:22 PM
Which is why I only threw in 0.01 BTC to begin with.

I donated 0.1 BTC after you donated 0.01 BTC. So your leading by example worked.

I also remember you saying that you could donate more if more people did, so I did it for that reason too.

I am excited for the release of RonPaulCoin 2.0 and I hope you all are too.

April 03, 2014, 07:07:37 PM
RonPaulCoin version 2.0 (difficulty fix) fundraising

Thank you for all who have donated so far! We are on our way...But we need your help!

I have the developers lined up and ready to go. But we need money to pay them. I have donated 0.1 btc

If you can donate 0.01 btc, then thank you!
If you can donate 0.05 btc, that is awesome and helps!
If you can donate 0.1 btc, great!
No amount is too small or too great.

DONATIONS FOR DIFFICULTY FIX - FUNDRAISING GOAL = 2.0 BTC (but we can probably get it done with less)
BTC - 1DsdqTs5Wge7opUpXABp8n3P8TyAxLKYuU (click to see how much has been donated)
RPC - RLiV45m25WPgMQkdBZdNdYFFMQNjCT3JZn

WEBSITE REDESIGN - FUNDRAISING GOAL = 0.5 BTC
BTC - 1PMen2shpbDCmzP2ZjqnyRCUyfFbd5sNF4 (click to see how much has been donated)
RPC - RHnxM8h46oni5KrHWcPkvWo6KJWVRWMG59
April 03, 2014, 07:07:16 PM
This coin isn't dead; people are still trying to push the coin lower so they can buy hundreds.  In fact this is one of the only coins that isn't in fact dropping lower right now.

Yeah, I saw RonPaulCoin at #1 spot on coinwarz.com yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised. But we can do better than that even.
April 03, 2014, 07:00:52 PM
Which is why I only threw in 0.01 BTC to begin with.

I donated 0.1 BTC after you donated 0.01 BTC. So your leading by example worked.

I also remember you saying that you could donate more if more people did, so I did it for that reason too.

I am excited for the release of RonPaulCoin 2.0 and I hope you all are too.
April 03, 2014, 06:59:17 PM
I pitched in 40.82779086 RPC for the fix fund.  

This coin isn't dead; people are still trying to push the coin lower so they can buy hundreds.  In fact this is one of the only coins that isn't in fact dropping lower right now.

Thank you very much for your donation. I see it there. I personally commend you for your kind donation Cool

Thank you to the other person who donated 0.025461 BTC

I personally donated 0.1 BTC and 15 RPC.

With more donations like this I think we will have what we need. Don't forget there will be a snazzy new website for the 2.0 RonPaulCoin release as well, and he should to be paid for his time as well. I'm going to make this release an all-encompassing release: a new difficulty algorithm fix, new logo and new website. It will rejuvenate the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: