Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 35. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 100
March 03, 2014, 11:57:19 PM
Guys...  I just bought LOTS of RPC and i think you should do the same.  I know you know how cheap it is right now, so get on it, and don't say I didn't tell you that the time is NOW.  When this comes back to even the lowest moments such as .015 earlier, you will have made your money back three times over.  But you should buy this and HODL!

Don't worry about all this logo nonsense, RPC is far from dead.  It has bounced.  Get in on this action at cryptsy before it's too late.

How much is "lots"?

over a hundred
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
March 03, 2014, 11:46:48 PM
Guys...  I just bought LOTS of RPC and i think you should do the same.  I know you know how cheap it is right now, so get on it, and don't say I didn't tell you that the time is NOW.  When this comes back to even the lowest moments such as .015 earlier, you will have made your money back three times over.  But you should buy this and HODL!

Don't worry about all this logo nonsense, RPC is far from dead.  It has bounced.  Get in on this action at cryptsy before it's too late.

How much is "lots"?
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
March 03, 2014, 11:38:54 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2014, 08:56:32 PM
Yesterday my pool went down, I'd like to apologize for the slow response. I was in the process of moving my pools over into a cloud server, and decided it would be best to ontinue this path and to fix the pool once it is moved over.
I'd like to announce that my pool is back up and running! Sorry for the small down time =)

Come join the oldest RPC pool around!
North American Pool
DDOS protection
3 Ths Bandwidth
only .5% fees!

RPC.CryptoTycoons.com

March 03, 2014, 07:03:09 PM
Spent a couple hours modeling this in Cinema 4D. Needs more realistic textures and RP's face in the middle somehow.

Just an idea.

Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
March 03, 2014, 05:25:44 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. So we need more light, a better picture of Ron, and less random design elements. I will post a new version sometime this week, or by monday. Everyone can have their say, what u like, and what is not so good.

- Tomi

ps. Great to see RPC 40% up today!
Activity: 486
March 03, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
Pls don't take offense but sorry, this is not a good coin design at all. For one, there are a million better pics of RP than this one, he looks mean here or some kind of ancient relic. Colors are flat and lack pop and/or contrast.

Back to drawing board pls. And, wtf on those random design elements?

Liberty • Peace • Prosperity = great to have on coin tho, in that order IMO.
Shine Like The Sun
March 03, 2014, 10:50:00 AM
colinistheman, trebuszek and all the others in charge of development, feel free to send me graphic tasks to my email ([email protected])

I will provide u guys any graphics u might need. Let's get this coin to the moon

- Tomi

ps. I have posted my logo suggestion also here

-> http://ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com/RPCForum/index.php?topic=209.30

pps. We can modify it if u want (change the text and so on..) if u want. This will be historical time to get RPC on such a low price (will not last for long)

Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
March 02, 2014, 02:29:43 PM
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
March 02, 2014, 02:10:54 PM
Looks great! Hopefully we can have a poll up soon on the coin design.
Once again, this is my entry (I've changed some of the words on the bottom):

I am also willing to contribute my time to help the community - eg. improve the website.

I like it!

Hi u all,
Here is my suggestion for the new RPC logo, I have read the wishes that people had here. I am willing to provide any assistance in the graphic field that the community might need (including fine tuning this logo).
u can contact me to my email - [email protected]
I will be at the RPC communitys service. Long live the Libertarian movement
- Tomi

I like this one very much too! Awesome work.

It's only been 2 months since the coin launch. RPC needs a rebranding to gain recognition among the Ron Paul community. We also need a deal with DailyPaul or some other prominent libertarian website to accept donations in RPC. After that's done, I think the value will shoot up.

The problem is the devs don't seem to care about any of that. That shouldn't matter though - Satoshi Nakamoto's absence didn't stop Bitcoin from reaching the moon. Instead of depending on the devs, we want an active community that's loud about RonPaulCoin and its similarities to gold (scarcity). There are many many people who are supporters of Crypto and Ron Paul, but have never even heard about RPC. We need to change that by letting them know, and for that we need (among other things) a professional website/logo design.
There is no point having an active community without LEADERSHIP.
No leader = no active community.
All it takes is one or two active members of the community to step up and take on the Leadership position. Source is there, everything is opensource. Nothing is stopping this coin from becoming more active.

^ This is very true. I may not have the time at the moment to put into the coin. This doesn't mean this will always be the case. But like ctenc said, nothing is stopping anyone from stepping up and taking responsibility. It's open source and this is how it was designed. Like I said-- I will be back. Life has handed me some extra duties for the next little while. But until then, if you aren't willing to take any responsibility and only complain, then this is not really going to do much. Obviously you want your coins to be worth more and that's all, but aren't willing to do anything about it.

I bet that devs dump their coins, so they do not need RPC anymore. And nobody care about coin with unknown old man, or his name. I regret I do not dump it at last for 0,01 like my friend. better 50% loose than 90%.

As promised, I haven't dumped a single coin from the day this coin started. I have held every single last one to this day, and I plan to continue to hold them. Bitcoin had some fluxuations too if you haven't been reading the news for the past few years. Buy in cheap while you can. They won't always be so inexpensive. I wish I had waited to buy until now! Maybe I'll grab some more.
Activity: 602
March 02, 2014, 01:29:58 PM
LOL $1.87 a coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL, I never even expected it to go this low  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am buying the coin here, NOT,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
March 02, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
It's only been 2 months since the coin launch. RPC needs a rebranding to gain recognition among the Ron Paul community. We also need a deal with DailyPaul or some other prominent libertarian website to accept donations in RPC. After that's done, I think the value will shoot up.

The problem is the devs don't seem to care about any of that. That shouldn't matter though - Satoshi Nakamoto's absence didn't stop Bitcoin from reaching the moon. Instead of depending on the devs, we want an active community that's loud about RonPaulCoin and its similarities to gold (scarcity). There are many many people who are supporters of Crypto and Ron Paul, but have never even heard about RPC. We need to change that by letting them know, and for that we need (among other things) a professional website/logo design.

I think the next phase of altcoins will be a consolidation phase as people realize there are too many different coins. The problem will be in figuring out some way to distribute the coins and make the merger fair to each community.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 01, 2014, 05:30:50 PM
Looks great! Hopefully we can have a poll up soon on the coin design.

Once again, this is my entry (I've changed some of the words on the bottom):

http://i.imgur.com/c8kM192.png

I am also willing to contribute my time to help the community - eg. improve the website.
Shine Like The Sun
March 01, 2014, 05:11:51 PM
Hi u all,

Here is my suggestion for the new RPC logo, I have read the wishes that people had here. I am willing to provide any assistance in the graphic field that the community might need (including fine tuning this logo).

u can contact me to my email - [email protected]

I will be at the RPC communitys service. Long live the Libertarian movement

- Tomi

February 28, 2014, 07:34:14 PM
Damn guys, $21.33 on coin market cap right now. -40.06% 24h change.

I am not even going to rub it in your faces because I genuinely tried to warn you guys.

I just don't understand why everybody here tells me I am wrong and not to listen to me, when I was 100% right? Why the hate when you could have listened to what I was saying and cashed out at $40+ when I warned you some days ago?

You guys should not take a blind faith to these coins and look at them as simply $$$.

Even now, not one person said, "you were right".

Regardless of what this arrogant prick says, the coin was due for a correction. It didn't take a genius to figure that out, happens to all new releases. Until the diff targeting is fixed, RPC is going to get hammered by multi's and then stagnate until the diff goes back down.

Hey, how is that correction going? Has it corrected yet?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
February 28, 2014, 07:22:56 PM
Me likes me likes,  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Me likes the low value. Me buys no coin.

LOL, Everytime I check this coin I have a good laugh.

Lets see how long it will be before my posts are deleted, like other ones were,  because you guys thought you were cool flaming me when I told you the coin was over vauled at $40 and that you should all be in an insane asylum because you were suffering from crazy greed.

me likes, me likes $2 dollar RPC coins. Me laughs.

Me having the last laugh.

RPC the coin with the most greedy community. The community who values holding every single coin and not selling any until it becomes worthless.

Me laughs more and more.

Me buys dogicoin, much value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
February 28, 2014, 03:01:16 PM
I bet that devs dump their coins, so they do not need RPC anymore. And nobody care about coin with unknown old man, or his name. I regret I do not dump it at last for 0,01 like my friend. better 50% loose than 90%.
Activity: 910
February 28, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

There is no point having an active community without LEADERSHIP.

No leader = no active community.
All it takes is one or two active members of the community to step up and take on the Leadership position. Source is there, everything is opensource. Nothing is stopping this coin from becoming more active.
Activity: 128
Merit: 104
February 28, 2014, 12:21:13 PM
I think that the problem is that there are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ................ Moneys
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
February 28, 2014, 09:48:26 AM

Nobody gives a .... ! Move on...
Pages:
Jump to: