Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 34. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 06, 2014, 06:06:46 PM
The developer that helped RPC with the difficulty adjustment fork recommended HoboNickels. It is POW/POS and it seems to have settled in a price range. I bought some back when he suggested we do so and I have been both trading it and allowing it to stake ever since. It hasn't disappointed.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
March 06, 2014, 06:02:31 PM
Would it be bad idea to make RPC a proof of stake coin?  Wink Why not? How about pow/pos?
Perhaps not a bad idea, but there will be no more fundamental changes to the coin itself. I think it's better to instill confidence in its stability, and not ever-changing parameters.

You are welcome to create your own coin with proof of stake.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2014, 05:44:46 PM
Would it be bad idea to make RPC a proof of stake coin?  Wink Why not? How about pow/pos?
March 05, 2014, 11:57:42 PM
You can mine RonPaul Coin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes
Where is your server located?
Server located in Germany

Thankls
March 05, 2014, 11:49:50 AM
Would there be any interest for a more professional website?
I could build one from scratch in about 3 days; it all be in css/HTMl and some javascript.
For an example of my work: pmc.cryptotycoons.com
I'd supply source.
I'd like to see this coin succeed; im a huge supporter of this coin, owning what I think is the last standing launch pool, as well as the forum. PM me

Yes that would be fine. Especially if it is simple to update/edit. It would just need the same basic sections that we already have. Then it would just be a port into your new version. I like the simple, elegant and clean version of your site. We can unlease it as the version 2.0 of RonPaulCoin, along with a new coin logo, and build this coin up.
to update content you would have to look at code, however I break it down into blocks that are easy to understand. I'm also very active and would offer plenty of assistance when needed for updating the site. You could update content with 0 HTML knowledge.

Each page has its own folder/file, so its easy to find specific sections. To update a section, you would just replace the text there with new text. I'd mark the sections of each page in a meaningful way so they are easy to find as well.
The only difficult thing to update would be the color theme and overall layout of the website. This is all done in a css file that all pages share, so its quick to do, but it takes some coding knowhow to achieve it and understand how it works. =)

Ok that's fine. I designed our current webpage and I am fluent in html and php. Sent you a pm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
March 05, 2014, 09:47:18 AM
You can mine RonPaul Coin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes
Server located in Germany
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2014, 08:38:19 AM
I could build one from scratch in about 3 days; it all be in css/HTMl and some javascript.
I'd supply source.
I'd like to see this coin succeed; im a huge supporter of this coin, owning what I think is the last standing launch pool, as well as the forum. PM me

Yes that would be fine. Especially if it is simple to update/edit. It would just need the same basic sections that we already have. Then it would just be a port into your new version. I like the simple, elegant and clean version of your site. We can unlease it as the version 2.0 of RonPaulCoin, along with a new coin logo, and build this coin up.
to update content you would have to look at code, however I break it down into blocks that are easy to understand. I'm also very active and would offer plenty of assistance when needed for updating the site. You could update content with 0 HTML knowledge.

Each page has its own folder/file, so its easy to find specific sections. To update a section, you would just replace the text there with new text. I'd mark the sections of each page in a meaningful way so they are easy to find as well.
The only difficult thing to update would be the color theme and overall layout of the website. This is all done in a css file that all pages share, so its quick to do, but it takes some coding knowhow to achieve it and understand how it works. =)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 05, 2014, 08:25:40 AM
I agree with everything that has been said lately and I'd be happy to provide graphics for the new website.
March 05, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated

March 05, 2014, 12:11:49 AM
I understand that colinistheman, onaboat and co. are busy focusing their time on other things than actively doing RPC developing. It's okay because the ground work is already done and this is open source project like any other crypto currency out there. We need new people to take care of the development. Someone to take care of the marketing, someone else doing promotions, someone to handle wallet programming etc.

Even scamcoin like Kittehcoin has 13 active developers! Check out their team roster here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-relaunch-is-here-448003

I believe RonPaulCoin community has capable people too. Let's make this happen!  Smiley

Well said, and I welcome additional members to the development team. It is a big job and many people makes it easier. Especially when my time is limited atm
March 05, 2014, 12:10:38 AM
I'd supply source.

Activity: 154
March 05, 2014, 12:05:16 AM
I understand that colinistheman, onaboat and co. are busy focusing their time on other things than actively doing RPC developing. It's okay because the ground work is already done and this is open source project like any other crypto currency out there. We need new people to take care of the development. Someone to take care of the marketing, someone else doing promotions, someone to handle wallet programming etc.

Even scamcoin like Kittehcoin has 13 active developers! Check out their team roster here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-relaunch-is-here-448003

I believe RonPaulCoin community has capable people too. Let's make this happen!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
March 04, 2014, 11:46:30 PM

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated
March 04, 2014, 05:40:06 PM
Hi,

I support the idea of new www site, and can also provide graphics if needed. Your work is very impressive, the site would look great

- Tomi

The graphics would be greatly appreciated; thats probably my biggest weak spot in terms of website design atm. =)
I'll PM you if the community supports the idea, and can offer a bounty substantial enough to cover the costs of building it =)
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
March 04, 2014, 04:03:25 PM
Hi,

I support the idea of new www site, and can also provide graphics if needed. Your work is very impressive, the site would look great

- Tomi
March 04, 2014, 02:42:02 PM
I'd supply source.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
March 04, 2014, 02:37:59 PM
i transfered 12.29 rpc from my wallet to what i thought was cryptsy but it's disappeared. is there any way to find where it went using the address i sent it to?
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
March 04, 2014, 08:56:50 AM
Hi,

Yea, this is what I had in mind. I will return with a fresh design by monday. RPC to the moon Smiley

- Tomi
March 04, 2014, 01:25:28 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. So we need more light, a better picture of Ron, and less random design elements. I will post a new version sometime this week, or by monday. Everyone can have their say, what u like, and what is not so good.

- Tomi

ps. Great to see RPC 40% up today!

I like the colors used in your coin. They are a smooth blend. But the random "U" block symbols that the other user pointed out caught my eye too. You did a good job though, so just needs some tinkering. I don't mind the photo of Ron Paul that you used-- I like it in fact. A smiling version of Ron Paul would be good too. Either way on the photo imo.

I would use stars instead of the random design elements around the outside
Activity: 486
March 04, 2014, 12:02:01 AM
Guys...  I just bought LOTS of RPC and i think you should do the same.  I know you know how cheap it is right now, so get on it, and don't say I didn't tell you that the time is NOW.  When this comes back to even the lowest moments such as .015 earlier, you will have made your money back three times over.  But you should buy this and HODL!

Don't worry about all this logo nonsense, RPC is far from dead.  It has bounced.  Get in on this action at cryptsy before it's too late.

How much is "lots"?

over a hundred

Nice. I have 20 that I bought for .25 btc lolz. Hope price rebounds.
Pages:
Jump to: