Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 81. (Read 360500 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2014, 12:44:52 PM
Just noticed you can deposit RPC into Coinmarket.io, but can't trade it yet?

coinmarket.io is almost lifeless exchange. All coins there dumped to the ground.

Its not lifeless, its brand new and showing half decent numbers considering its age.
I've been trading noblecoin there with lots of success.

And Klondike has seen some nice spikes as well and is holding steady.

I'm excited for this to be added simply because coinedup is so slowww! coinmarket is blazing fast in comparison

Concur
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2014, 12:30:22 PM
As the creator of this coin, if you feel my efforts were worth something, kindly donate to me:  RVoNR4t7oA1cC5AnhU1M1LybEiHqeguazm   (RonPaulCoin address)
I spent quite a while setting this all up and pulling my hair out for several days on end.  It even cost me some money. Thank you and I appreciate all of your help.

Just sent colin a small donation. He should know it when he sees it as the numerical value is small but interesting. It's actually 5% of my holdings lol.

If anyone else hasn't donated anything to the dev there is no time like the present.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.  It may not be immediately apparent but it takes a lot of time to keep everything updated and maintained, so thank you.

+1. Send in a small donation as well - really appreciate the efforts, colin. PM me when you get a chance - there's a strong community of supporters in my area that you could tap into.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2014, 12:26:44 PM

Only 162 blocks to go!

Requesting everyone add your mining support to RonPaulCoin!

LET'S MINE OUR WAY TO BLOCK # 13650 !!!
January 22, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
Hey Folks

Pool operator of n0nplusultra pool here...

Our pool is online, with the newest wallet active and therefore we are ready for the hardfork and looking forward to it...
We really think the hardfork was the right choice of the dev team, to help the ronpaulcoin network grow....

Also i want to say personal thanks to colin and onaboat for working their butts off but also to the rest of the people who are working so actively in the community!!

cheers
Kanamatras

Thanks Kanamatras. We really appreciate your contributions to the coin as well. You run a solid pool!
January 22, 2014, 12:19:12 PM
As the creator of this coin, if you feel my efforts were worth something, kindly donate to me:  RVoNR4t7oA1cC5AnhU1M1LybEiHqeguazm   (RonPaulCoin address)
I spent quite a while setting this all up and pulling my hair out for several days on end.  It even cost me some money. Thank you and I appreciate all of your help.

Just sent colin a small donation. He should know it when he sees it as the numerical value is small but interesting. It's actually 5% of my holdings lol.

If anyone else hasn't donated anything to the dev there is no time like the present.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.  It may not be immediately apparent but it takes a lot of time to keep everything updated and maintained, so thank you.
January 22, 2014, 12:08:44 PM
I am confused, why is the total amount of coins growing so slowly right now?

Have they changed the growth rate with the updates?
No, it's because the block confirmation time is so slow currently. It will be fixed when the block reaches 13650
January 22, 2014, 12:08:10 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOW MAAAAAAAAAI GAAAAAAAAAAAWD HOW STUPID AM I ?!??!

Re-installed my PC yesterday, forgot to make backups of my wallets. Goodbye 50 RPC and shitloads of Earthcoin.

If I could format myself......
ouch......

perhaps you could use a disk recovery software to recover the wallet.dat file from the formatted drive (if the clusters haven't been overwritten by new data and if you only did a "quick format")
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 22, 2014, 11:53:26 AM
I am confused, why is the total amount of coins growing so slowly right now?

Have they changed the growth rate with the updates?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

oh realy? can not see RPC in trading section yet. Standby?  Huh

Re-installed my PC yesterday, forgot to make backups of my wallets. Goodbye 50 RPC and shitloads of Earthcoin.

Don't worry most likely your old files are still in "windows.old" folder. If you format the hdd, try google or maybe followings:
http://www.easeus.com/resource/recover-data-after-format.htm
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/255246-32-recover-files-format

Yeah, there are plenty of free or open source tools for file recovery. First off, stop using your computer now - the more you use it, the more chances you overwrite what you're looking for. If you'd prefer a for purchase option, I've used this in the past for small business file recovery: http://www.active-undelete.com/order.htm
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 22, 2014, 11:40:56 AM

oh realy? can not see RPC in trading section yet. Standby?  Huh

Don't worry most likely your old files are still in "windows.old" folder. If you format the hdd, try google or maybe followings:
http://www.easeus.com/resource/recover-data-after-format.htm
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/255246-32-recover-files-format
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 22, 2014, 11:10:02 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 22, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
almost there 192 blocks i bet when we get to 90 a lot more ppl are going to jump in to mine! lets do it....
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
January 22, 2014, 10:37:40 AM
Hi again guys, and thanks for the 64 bin, but now I'm getting this error:

./ronpaulcoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libqrencode.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 64 bits, thanks in advance.
Activity: 910
January 22, 2014, 10:27:45 AM

coinmarket.io is almost lifeless exchange. All coins there dumped to the ground.

Its not lifeless, its brand new and showing half decent numbers considering its age.

I'm excited for this to be added simply because coinedup is so slowww! coinmarket is blazing fast in comparison
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 22, 2014, 10:26:19 AM

Activity: 910
January 22, 2014, 10:23:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1904
January 22, 2014, 10:07:39 AM

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
January 22, 2014, 09:49:08 AM
Okay, you busybody! The buy column already looks much bigger Wink

Oh, the saying among traders is that it is a bad sign if you can see to the bottom of the buy list.

I say, who cares.

Creating (and later canceling) 200 orders on an exchange as slow as coinedup (2 minutes per post/cancel) will take 400 x 2 minutes of our time. That time can be better spent elsewhere.
If everyone just makes 2 it will take a minutes for everyone. That's absolutely nothing. I think it actually helps the coin in value pretty much. And I have nothing better to do so I'm making a few more, but I'm sure there are more people who have nothing to do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
January 22, 2014, 08:36:29 AM
Oh, the saying among traders is that it is a bad sign if you can see to the bottom of the buy list.

I say, who cares.

Creating (and later canceling) 200 orders on an exchange as slow as coinedup (2 minutes per post/cancel) will take 400 x 2 minutes of our time. That time can be better spent elsewhere.
If everyone just makes 2 it will take a minutes for everyone. That's absolutely nothing. I think it actually helps the coin in value pretty much. And I have nothing better to do so I'm making a few more, but I'm sure there are more people who have nothing to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 22, 2014, 08:20:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: