Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 15. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What will distinguish this product from other similiar projects like StreamToken ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
hello. Who will ensure security of your project?
We cooperate with leading security team in CIS - Group-IB. They will ensure the cybersecurity of Play2Live (protection from DDoS attacks, malware etc.)
Activity: 61
hello. Who will ensure security of your project?
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Yes, we are currently negotiating deals with Twitch streamers. Although we can’t disclose any information on these due to the Affiliate program of Twitch that prohibits streamers from cooperation with other streaming platforms. Numerous streamers are ready to leave Twitch and migrate to our program upon the release of the alpha version of Play2Live streaming platform
Sounds intriguing Wink Wish you guys the best luck!
Many thanks to you!
Activity: 99
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Yes, we are currently negotiating deals with Twitch streamers. Although we can’t disclose any information on these due to the Affiliate program of Twitch that prohibits streamers from cooperation with other streaming platforms. Numerous streamers are ready to leave Twitch and migrate to our program upon the release of the alpha version of Play2Live streaming platform
Sounds intriguing Wink Wish you guys the best luck!
hi, admin. On which blockchain play2live will be based on?
It is already. We have a BitShares testnet up and running
Activity: 131
Activity: 99
hi, admin. On which blockchain play2live will be based on?
Activity: 106
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
hello! Tell me, what differences between Play2live and Refereum?
Hello! Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) only for one feature - to reward user who play game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service when users can allow to share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. Read more in Whitepaper.
Oh thanks, now I can see it’s completely different from your project. Many thanks!
hi, admin! Don’t you have a Telegram announcement chat?
Heya yes, we are, here it is  https://t.me/Play2LiveAnnouncments
Hello! Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) only for one feature - to reward user who play game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service when users can allow to share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. Read more in Whitepaper.
Activity: 106
hi, admin! Don’t you have a Telegram announcement chat?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
When will the tokens go to the exchange?

From the Telegram Channel:

We have an intention to allow users to sell their tokens using third party services like market places and popular exchanges to grow the user base of our platform p2l.tv. This should fuel a wider adoption of LUC, which will lead to the influx of new users. So, we are negotiating with Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC, LiveCoin, Exmo, Yobit, Kuna, Bittrex, Huobi and Binance so far. We suppose that there is a solid partnership opportunity with some of these exchanges, which will help list LUC in 30-60 days after the token sale.
Activity: 58
When will the tokens go to the exchange?
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
is there a possibility to mine or to be masternode ?
No, there is no such possibility
Activity: 77
is there a possibility to mine or to be masternode ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
oh, god. I’ve lost my chance to participate in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: