Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 16. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Can chinese participate in ico?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
How much did you collect during the ICO?
We managed to reach our original goal. hard cap reached - 30 million dollars.
Activity: 53
How much did you collect during the ICO?
Activity: 46
Do you currently broadcast anything at all??
Now there is a tournament on Dota 2. Do you stream it?
hello! unfortunately, we do not. in many respects, this will depend on the preferences of the streamers themselves and the users of the platform.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Is there a referral program?
Activity: 46
Now there is a tournament on Dota 2. Do you stream it?
Admin! Tell me more about peer 2 peer point. Didn’t fully understand it.
The Peer 2 Peer CDN implementation will help reduce a significant portion of the costs of most streaming platforms. On the Level Up Chain block, we implement an award system for users who will, as shown in the diagram, give their Internet channel on the P2P model to other users and thereby reduce a significant portion of the Play2Live cost variables. This will allow all users without exception to earn the LUC without making any effort, and without downloading your computer or other. A white paper device with complex calculations.
Don’t u have a telegram chat??
Yeah! https://t.me/Play2Live_bounty
Activity: 131
The Peer 2 Peer CDN implementation will help reduce a significant portion of the costs of most streaming platforms. On the Level Up Chain block, we implement an award system for users who will, as shown in the diagram, give their Internet channel on the P2P model to other users and thereby reduce a significant portion of the Play2Live cost variables. This will allow all users without exception to earn the LUC without making any effort, and without downloading your computer or other. A white paper device with complex calculations.
Don’t u have a telegram chat??
Activity: 80
Activity: 36
Hey! What are the sources of revenue generation within P2L?
A significant feature of the Play2Live project is the availability of 15 sources of revenue generation within the platform, which will be tokenized.
1. subscriptions to the streamer channels
2. Donations
3. tote to the cybersport matches
4. task to the streamer during the broadcast
5. task from the streamer to the users of the platform
6. creation of the content on the platform
7. content promotion of the streamer
8. betting on the bookmakers
9. buying games in partner services
10. duel or betting between spectators
11. exchange for drawing prizes
12. premium subscription
13. advertising sources of revenue generation
14. sale of insignia
15. peer 2 peer cdn
Activity: 80
Hope, it would be successful
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Good luck to the project. And good exchanges. Wink
Activity: 36
Hey! What are the sources of revenue generation within P2L?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What is the structure of crowdfunding of the platform?
Hello! Sure, on the platform, there will be a constant system of voting with project tokens for the type of content that users wanna see. In the course of voting (donations) for a particular championship / other content, users are given the opportunity to 'design' the content, taking into account their wishes: for example, you can choose the broadcast commentators, the format of the meeting, and even the venue when certain values are reached in the collections. Realization of championships / types of content will be carried out by the regular partners of the Play2Live platform.  At the same time, fees can be collected for a sufficiently large number of events. It can be one annual big championship, regular monthly and even weekly championships - the users themselves can choose the format of events that they want to support.
cool;)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I thank team Play2Live. I got my coins, and I wait for some good news from you about listing on the exchanges.
Activity: 14
Everyone knows that users do not like watching ads and they are ready to fight it with any available means? how did you find a solution to this problem?
Hi! Yeah, we all don’t like watching unwanted ad.. the percentage of use of tools such as AdBlock, on platforms like Twitch.tv, sometimes reaches 80%. Users do not like advertising and try to bypass it in all ways. It is also obvious that in every two cases of three ads do not match the target audience. The time has come for new solutions, where the user himself will be given a choice whether he wants to watch this or that advertisement at all.
Oh, thx!!
Pages:
Jump to: