Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 38. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Well I read several pages and noticed people are encouraged of your project. I slightly disagree with such a view because nowadays all the activity on twitch is monetized. If we are talking about viewers, then I can say that entertainment is changing for money that go to a streamer (advertising fees as well). People do nothing but having fun and just pay for this watching few ads. Don’t think it’s really a problematic aspect

The main thing that is left to monetize is viewers activity, but it’s not actually the last thing. Streamers are contributed by viewers regularly. But viewers are not in turn. Advertising is the third side. So I believe it’s honest to pay both streamers and users who watch those streams Smiley

I think in fact entertainment is a payment itself. Like on TV. But it’s a really nice option to get some additional opportunities while watching ‘tv’
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Well I read several pages and noticed people are encouraged of your project. I slightly disagree with such a view because nowadays all the activity on twitch is monetized. If we are talking about viewers, then I can say that entertainment is changing for money that go to a streamer (advertising fees as well). People do nothing but having fun and just pay for this watching few ads. Don’t think it’s really a problematic aspect

The main thing that is left to monetize is viewers activity, but it’s not actually the last thing. Streamers are contributed by viewers regularly. But viewers are not in turn. Advertising is the third side. So I believe it’s honest to pay both streamers and users who watch those streams Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
good thing, have seen 2-3 projects but this is the first that seems simple and likely to work. it is similar to known one, thus makes it easy to understand. will be waiting for news and possible buy you coin at the start of ico

I do not understand projects like “new cryptocurrency”. They are so complicated, this ICO is understandable and, as I believe, will brings nice dividends!
Activity: 126
This project looks great, I'm very supportive of this project, and I think it would be better if I got a little bit of a bounty.

The have separate bounty thread just go to page 1. Suppose there is some information)
Activity: 98

You are right indeed. However, ads are not quite rare. Especially if you look at most popular resources such as YouTube, Instagram, FB. Commercials, ads.. Companies offer their products directly to the customers (viewers), so why not to pay for this directly to them. It’s like a little cash back. If these companies spend $10 bln on advertising and earn $100 bln just give a discount of 10%. Not even a sale Smiley This might force people to buy products better, don’t know though. It is just a question of allocation. Money go not only to ads providers on the channel, but to users as well. Thus they attend favorite channels more frequent and watch adverts more times. Everyone wins! Wink

Yes! Like the idea that I can earn money watching streams. I also want this staff on youtube, some channels put tooooo much ads - like 30 in an hour. That’s awful. If only I could have money for this.... Smiley
Activity: 327

You are right indeed. However, ads are not quite rare. Especially if you look at most popular resources such as YouTube, Instagram, FB. Commercials, ads.. Companies offer their products directly to the customers (viewers), so why not to pay for this directly to them. It’s like a little cash back. If these companies spend $10 bln on advertising and earn $100 bln just give a discount of 10%. Not even a sale Smiley This might force people to buy products better, don’t know though. It is just a question of allocation. Money go not only to ads providers on the channel, but to users as well. Thus they attend favorite channels more frequent and watch adverts more times. Everyone wins! Wink
Activity: 364
Where could I find a demo version? Are you going to create a client?
You can find a demo version here: https://p2l.tv/
We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Tried it out. Nice interface. But so little functionality yet
Yes, this version was created to hold the first eSports tournament on our platform, so there is only the very basic functionality. As per stated above, the MVP with enhanced functionality will be released shortly.

Then tell me what tournament is going to take place on your platform?
We've already held a tournament, a new tournament will be announced soon

Could you share the information about this tournament?
Activity: 266
Activity: 112
Do you have any good news bout funds raising progress?
Crowdsale has not started yet. Pre-sale starts Jan 25, for sure we will post fundraising progress

Good! It also would be nice to get an information via Telegram, just more convenient. At least once a week. Possibly this will tend to an increase of investment flows.
Everyone is commented that this is a good project, but I can not understand a lot of things, for example"streaming"

Streamers are kind of show hosts but really private ones) Just open Twitch.tv website and you will see lots of streams and streamers themselves!)
As I like this idea, I love video games and I often watch streams, I hope the developers will succeed, I plan to buy this coin! It is interesting on which exchanges it appears, we make bets gentlemen  Cool

It is also interesting what will happen with twitch. Because this ‘twitch’ is much progressive. I bet for real competitive market in the closest future!

We will see anyway Smiley

I bet twitch has much more resources and easily can catch up P2L Smiley
But to return to TOP-1 twitch will be forced to come up with something really new. P2L has an advantage as a Blockchain Technology, so this battle must be very interesting Smiley
Activity: 202
As I like this idea, I love video games and I often watch streams, I hope the developers will succeed, I plan to buy this coin! It is interesting on which exchanges it appears, we make bets gentlemen  Cool

It is also interesting what will happen with twitch. Because this ‘twitch’ is much progressive. I bet for real competitive market in the closest future!

we do not know it for sure, but all the options stated make us believe in that. i also don’t be sure whether i’ll stop using twitch and go to play2live. it will mostly depend on streamers who will migrate. now it’s not obvious  Roll Eyes
Everyone is commented that this is a good project, but I can not understand a lot of things, for example"streaming"

Streamers are those guys who perform live shows playing the games. There are also viewers who attend these streams and watch. What is more tournaments and other live shows take place on streams.
Activity: 140
good thing, have seen 2-3 projects but this is the first that seems simple and likely to work. it is similar to known one, thus makes it easy to understand. will be waiting for news and possible buy you coin at the start of ico

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 98
Activity: 210
We will also release the fully working MVP prior to the pre-sale (Jan 25), this will be announced soon

Yes, this version was created to hold the first eSports tournament on our platform, so there is only the very basic functionality. As per stated above, the MVP with enhanced functionality will be released shortly.

No doubt P2L tends to a top point, nevertheless, it is only becomes possible with launch of iOS and android apps. Are you developing them right now, or at first you are aimed at just blockchain platform with all the options on the website? I would offer you to pay high attention to an application, since this must be even more important!
For sure we aim at the web-version first. As soon as we release the core functionality described in the Whitepaper, we will turn to mobile. The launch of mobile development will be announced additionally.

Good to hear that you are on the right way! I still wish you good luck! Believe in this project more than in others!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Then tell me what tournament is going to take place on your platform?
We've already held a tournament, a new tournament will be announced soon

Nice! Could you give any review of that tournament? At least ‘on paper’
No need to upload it on cloud services including youtube, but some information would be great. Or it was just for you to examine stability ?
Activity: 308
Hi P2L!
Your project is really nice! Like it.
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: