Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 33. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I like your idea to beat Twitch. It has very obsolete features and we cannot profit from it as users. it is hard to become a professional streamer as well...
Activity: 173
I think you should promote LUC in China as soon as possible. And the public platform for WeChat, especially the influential public Numbers. It will help us a lot
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
kokokoin you still looking for a meme pool?
Activity: 98
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Hey. Tell me the wallets to which I can get the tokens? The first time I participate. Thank you.

LUC token is an ERC20 token. So you can use any wallet that supports this standard. For example, myetherwallet.
Activity: 2
Hey. Tell me the wallets to which I can get the tokens? The first time I participate. Thank you.
Hello Alex174,
curriences ehich are accepted in the ICO are listed on Play2Live ico website. The wallet to which you can send your coins after ICO must be ERC20 compliant. https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard
Activity: 7
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
пoдcкaжитe, a внyтpи плaтфopмы бyдeт вoзмoжнocть pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, или бyдeт вoзмoжнocть кoнвepтaции c дpyгиx кpиптoвaлют?
тaк мнe никтo и нe oтвeтил(((((
Bнyтpи плaтфopмы мoжнo бyдeт pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, нo нa плaтфopмe тaкжe бyдeт вcтpoeнный шлюз/API для быcтpoй кoнвepтaции cpeдcтв из/в LUC
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
The same as for all the other stages, this is stated in the Whitepaper and on the website
and we dont have an indicator to know how sale is going...
It is now available on the main page, please, check Smiley
They've been having soo many problems, countdown been resetted 3 times already, now have to wait another 2 hours.  Deposit still hasn't been cleared.  And exchange rate allegedly is based on rate at the time of LUC purchased, not deposit for Level Up coins....sighhhh
We've ran into some technical issues before the pre-sale launch, everything has been fixed, the platform is 100% up and running now. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
Hello, thank you for your answers. We will receive the tokens on our wallet eth erc20 when the hard cap will be reached? thank you
You'll receive your tokens to ERC-20 wallet during the distribution which will take place a few days after the token sale ending
I ran into this situation and was very surprised. ICO Storiqa has been working since November 28, the Play2live site has been completely copied from Storiqa. I registered on the site play2live, inside the personal cabinet was exactly the same as that of Storiqa. How is this possible ??
What is the reason that you are constantly removing the sale of tokens? This is doubtful.
We use the same bookbuilding platform provided by ICOBox, many projects use it as well
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I ran into this situation and was very surprised. ICO Storiqa has been working since November 28, the Play2live site has been completely copied from Storiqa. I registered on the site play2live, inside the personal cabinet was exactly the same as that of Storiqa. How is this possible ??
What is the reason that you are constantly removing the sale of tokens? This is doubtful.
Activity: 12
Hi devs,

I'm deposited 0.1 ETH to the address from my account, transaction was included in 79 blocks by now, but I'm still didn't recieve any confirmation email, my balance in the account is zero and I didn't recieve any tokens. How long should I wait to balance update? Or, if it some kind of bug, what should I do?

UPD After about half-hour balance was updated, problem solved
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like the idea!  The developers will succeed, I will wait for news and maybe buy a coin at the beginning of ico!
Activity: 54
Hello, thank you for your answers. We will receive the tokens on our wallet eth erc20 when the hard cap will be reached? thank you
Activity: 274

haha, so interesting, once a passionate online lover of League of Legends I am quite excited about your project. Play2live is running on blockchain, do you plan to cooperate with esport?

Welcome to Bitcointalk community, where we learn and earn at the same time.

Does this project partner with export because it will succeed with that partnership. Remember we have large population in sport. I suggest firsthand partnership with export.

That is my contribution.
You are welcome.
Activity: 434

haha, so interesting, once a passionate online lover of League of Legends I am quite excited about your project. Play2live is running on blockchain, do you plan to cooperate with esport?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
Hi, i cant purchase and buying tokens. On step 3, it tell me "At this ICO stage, the purchase of tokens is prohibited."
Do i need the end of the private sell who is finish tomorrow at 6 pm? (18h) ?

How we get the bonus of 30% + code 5% ? thank you

thank you

Evidently there is a timer on the website that indicate how long you have to wait before the public pre-sale is back online.  They've had a series of snafu over the past couple of days, postponing and resetting the timer due to problems with processor and website being down (error 504).  As I understood, the 5% will be applied in 10 days, and the 30% bonus will be applied immediately once you're able to make the purchase in about 10 hours.  Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: