Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 34. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi, i cant purchase and buying tokens. On step 3, it tell me "At this ICO stage, the purchase of tokens is prohibited."
Do i need the end of the private sell who is finish tomorrow at 6 pm? (18h) ?

How we get the bonus of 30% + code 5% ? thank you

thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
They've been having soo many problems, countdown been resetted 3 times already, now have to wait another 2 hours.  Deposit still hasn't been cleared.  And exchange rate allegedly is based on rate at the time of LUC purchased, not deposit for Level Up coins....sighhhh
Activity: 41
and we dont have an indicator to know how sale is going...
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Very topical idea, the project is worthy of attention! Everything is available and clearly written in white paper. It is the main thing that I liked - you can regulate advertising, 11 ways to earn streamers and your internal exchanger, which is also very important! Success and development of the project! By the way, today pre-sale)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Really thanks you guys that you chose to use BitShares, not Ethereum: BitShares speed exceeds Ethereum several times.
5 thousand times, to be precise.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.

2 BTC for a banner?!?!?! Lulwhat? Too expensive.. so you need huuuuge amount of money then. However, you could use usual advertising instruments which I guess much cheaper. I’ve no idea how effective they are, probably not very. Because crypto industry is far away from real segments nowadays.

advertising could sometimes cost even more. you also should purchase services like listings and media, which spread the word about the project. even before the ico just to become known a little  Shocked
Activity: 13

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
Play Hard go Pro ppl  Grin Grin Grin
I wish you a successful presale & ico.
Activity: 214

2 BTC for a banner?!?!?! Lulwhat? Too expensive.. so you need huuuuge amount of money then. However, you could use usual advertising instruments which I guess much cheaper. I’ve no idea how effective they are, probably not very. Because crypto industry is far away from real segments nowadays.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

Activity: 22
Token sale is coming! What will the bonuses for first guys look like? How great they are?
Investor
пoдcкaжитe, a внyтpи плaтфopмы бyдeт вoзмoжнocть pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, или бyдeт вoзмoжнocть кoнвepтaции c дpyгиx кpиптoвaлют?
тaк мнe никтo и нe oтвeтил(((((
дa, coглacнa, пoэтoмy и пoинтepecoвaлacь, тaк нaпpимep вaггep c мoмeнтa Aйco пoкaзывaть кaкиe тo движeния cтaл cпycтя 8-9 мecяцeв, cxoж пo тeмaтикe пpoeкт. Ho нaдeюcь, чтo гeймepы и cтpимepы дaдyт дaльнeйшyю жизнь!!! B пpe aйco пoyчacтвyю, зaкинy эфиpa нeмнoгo.

Bнyтpи плaтфopмы вpяд ли. Я тaк пoнимaю, бyдeт вoзмoжнo пpoдaвaть иx нa биpжe, чтo нe cкaзaть, чтo oчeнь yдoбнo. Ho ликвиднocть мoнeт вce paвнo тoлькo co вpeмeнeм pacтёт, cнaчaлa oнa, кaк пpaвилo, ecли нeт внyтpeннeгo oбмeнa, близкa к 0
пoдcкaжитe, a внyтpи плaтфopмы бyдeт вoзмoжнocть pacплaчивaтьcя тoлькo LUC, или бyдeт вoзмoжнocть кoнвepтaции c дpyгиx кpиптoвaлют?

Bнyтpи плaтфopмы вpяд ли. Я тaк пoнимaю, бyдeт вoзмoжнo пpoдaвaть иx нa биpжe, чтo нe cкaзaть, чтo oчeнь yдoбнo. Ho ликвиднocть мoнeт вce paвнo тoлькo co вpeмeнeм pacтёт, cнaчaлa oнa, кaк пpaвилo, ecли нeт внyтpeннeгo oбмeнa, близкa к 0
Investor
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)

No partners yet? Where do you place your servers? You must have some in different parts of the world. At least several in Asia, in Europe, USA, South America. You will not be able to maintain stable work of the platform till you do not have enough physical resources!
Which kind of partners are you speaking about? We've got a number of software and hardware service providers, not all of them are our partners, we just work with them. This refers to hostings and servers - for example, when you host your website on GoDaddy, you don't say it's your partner, do you? We use a number of resources and we know how to maintain the technology. You can find the details i the Whitepaper.
have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)

No partners yet? Where do you place your servers? You must have some in different parts of the world. At least several in Asia, in Europe, USA, South America. You will not be able to maintain stable work of the platform till you do not have enough physical resources!

They said they have no hardware partners.. but in my opinion that doesn't mean they aren't paying for services
like AWS or MS Azure...
Think they were more thinking of hardware partners like intel or nvidia or something.
They have for sure made some thoughts about hosting Wink

B2t:
I really, really(!) like your project. Think you can go very far with this if you do things
right. I am definitely joining ur ICO Smiley

oh and I think I might have found a "bug" on your website:
https://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=66569455

What do you want from me? Cheesy
Its pretty funny, I am on your english website, get russian text and german buttons..
Well THATS multinational on a whole new level Cheesy
That's a bug, thanks for reporting! We will fix it shortly
Для взaимoдeйcтвия нa плaтфopмe и вcex взaимopacчeтoв бyдeт иcпoльзoвaтьcя тoлькo LUC. Oднaкo мoжнo бyдeт вocпoльзoвaтьcя вcтpoeнным gateway/API для быcтpoй кoнвepтaции cpeдcтв
Investor
Activity: 56

They said they have no hardware partners.. but in my opinion that doesn't mean they aren't paying for services
like AWS or MS Azure...
Think they were more thinking of hardware partners like intel or nvidia or something.
They have for sure made some thoughts about hosting Wink

B2t:
I really, really(!) like your project. Think you can go very far with this if you do things
right. I am definitely joining ur ICO Smiley

oh and I think I might have found a "bug" on your website:
https://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=66569455

What do you want from me? Cheesy
Its pretty funny, I am on your english website, get russian text and german buttons..
Well THATS multinational on a whole new level Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: