Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 35. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)

No partners yet? Where do you place your servers? You must have some in different parts of the world. At least several in Asia, in Europe, USA, South America. You will not be able to maintain stable work of the platform till you do not have enough physical resources!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
As a big lover of BitShares, it is nice to see that more and more projects choose BTS Blockchain. You are on the right way!

It looks like an ICO but I feel it more like a crowdfunding platform for a real project. Ofc they have a coin, but the aim is to create streaming platform at first and attract people via the coin itself.

I might be wrong though. Interesting.. what is likely to happen to this project if twitch will issue its own token Smiley Huh

I catch you. But it’s actually the same Smiley Does anyone know when the main crowdsale starts?

February 12th, 5:00 PM UTC

Oh nice! There is some time. Would be nice if they could provide with a tournament during ico. It may attract more users and investors!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
As a big lover of BitShares, it is nice to see that more and more projects choose BTS Blockchain. You are on the right way!

It looks like an ICO but I feel it more like a crowdfunding platform for a real project. Ofc they have a coin, but the aim is to create streaming platform at first and attract people via the coin itself.

I might be wrong though. Interesting.. what is likely to happen to this project if twitch will issue its own token Smiley Huh

I catch you. But it’s actually the same Smiley Does anyone know when the main crowdsale starts?

February 12th, 5:00 PM UTC
Activity: 308

Activity: 202

their is promising too. united with a project. i liked the stream and hope they will introduce something new by the roadmap plan. they do that they’ve promised to. it forces me to trust p2l  Smiley
Activity: 364

Activity: 638
Merit: 500
have you got any gaming / pc hardware companies that has partnered with you in this venture ?
No hardware partners as of now, but we've got several technological partners, such as G-Core (for P2P CDN)
How can we get in contact with you?
Hi! You can contact me via Telegram: @dmarkaryan (https://t.me/dmarkaryan) or email: [email protected]
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                             Play2Live ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET          https://icotracker.net/project/play2live
                    The first blockchain-driven streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans.     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/952871043160526848

Activity: 210
Activity: 5
I have no doubts about the consistency of play2live project. I only wonder what instruments you are going to use to attract as many streamers as possible.

Our goal is to achieve 10m MAU by Q2 2019. We plan to achieve this goal not only by implementing a set of new features, which would provide for increased earning opportunities for a streamer, but also by allowing them to edit the parameters of the economy (for example, allowing to choose subscription fees rates or percentage of revenue from advertising gone to viewers). In other words, we provide an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters that govern interaction between a streamer and a viewer. Thus, the steamer can fine-tune the parameters of the economy in the most suitable way for their audience. Play2Live platform acts as a technological backbone that facilitates their interaction thanks to Blockchain technology aimed to provide transparency and interactivity.

Your target is really high. Is it for real? Like 10m needed to run start-up like this? I’ve just never minded. Ofc it must be expensive, but this is really huge amount. Or it mostly refers to coins’ issue?
It's really required, since streaming is all about large community, and our goal is to become #1 streaming platform.
Activity: 53
How can we get in contact with you?
Nice to see you are hardworking team! I want to try streaming as well, so please announce when you’re about to launch this feature. Guess March-April ))))
Please announce it on telegram chat!
We will announce this information in all our media channels including Telegram, stay tuned!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
Activity: 98
Nice to see you are hardworking team! I want to try streaming as well, so please announce when you’re about to launch this feature. Guess March-April ))))
Please announce it on telegram chat!
Activity: 112
Do you have any good news bout funds raising progress?
Crowdsale has not started yet. Pre-sale starts Jan 25, for sure we will post fundraising progress

Good! It also would be nice to get an information via Telegram, just more convenient. At least once a week. Possibly this will tend to an increase of investment flows.
You can apply now: https://play2live.io/en/#apply to get email notification prior to the pre-sale (besides, it gives you extra 5% bonus). You can also subscribe to our official Telegram chat: https://t.me/play2live
We post all the updates there

Hate email notifications Smiley Toooo much spam in box, but telegram’s are much convenient. You can mute any chats at least.
What are the other options to get extra bonus?
Maximum bonus for the pre-sale is 30% + 5% for Whitelist registration. We've also got a referral program.
You'll get 5% bonus from the sum invested via your link. The link can be used multiple times. Sign up to investor's profile on my.play2live.io. Your referral link will be available there at the bottom of "dashboard" tab.

Alternatively, you can get even bigger bonus by investing now (before the pre-sale) $25k or more. The exact conditions are discussed individually in this case, so just let me know if that might be interesting Smiley

Thank you fo the information Smiley Got a nice bonus. What bonuses will be there during main campaign, if any?
Maximum bonus for the token sale is 10%. You can find the details here: https://play2live.io/en/#details

Thanks! I’ll be waiting for the main sale period. Suppose it must be the most safe one.
Pages:
Jump to: