Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 33. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project is very entertaining and colorful in the presentation,thanks to the developers.Translation into other languages ANN is very pleased.A very promising development option at the moment is such a concept
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Eternal trust has a four strategies that you would do! You will not ashamed if you promote this project! I joined the bounty  on this project because i know it was a good one!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I will wait to this project to make a success to the world of cryptocurrency! A much awaiting platform that helps many of the people to make their life easy. Goodluck guys

his project is quite interesting and promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project as well as the bounty campaign.goodluck and hope for the success
Devs did a great job. They connected good ideas and cautionary tale to make a promising project. I think it will develop successful. Good luck for you!
Activity: 266
There is an opportunity to be successful because of the good platform. You should be proud and let others know.Team Eternal we believe in your platform.
Activity: 182
This is a very useful platform to all customers/clients..The trust purpose will truly help clients legally compliant infrastructure that protects assets is a real way for all dreamers to make their dream come true in the future..
This kind of project seems to be a so funny, i am just wondering what would be the benefits of the cryptoworld from such funny project without any concrete plan and concepts? But in any sense,
it could attract forum members due to the word "airdrops" and that is all. If you have airdrop there's a possibilites many people interested they're project!
Activity: 294
Eternal Trusts can exist for hundreds of years, all the time trying to find opportunities to meet the client’s demand.
Activity: 196
The growth of the supporters of ETT is very amazing. ,,truly this would become a success as they continue to analyze and developed more ideas.
You can get best results having basic tools and coaching advises this is what is going to be provided. I will study this business model deeply but concept is full of potential.
Eternal trusts platform have trusts that allocated only to satisfy the client’s wishes and needs.
Activity: 168
I must say that its concept that intends to build upon the ETERNAL blockchain is interesting!
As I read it will be the first project that will migrate from ethereum to ETERNAL (ETL), so I am really quite exited on how it goes! and also there is so much  concept on it that add its positive look on the market, so in short I am looking for its success in the future and that is for sure!
best of luck to those people behind this!
Cheers!
This project can see huge success because people going to gyms can make difference and understand the need this other way. In gym if you want special instructions or personal coach you need to extra charges.
I want to support and promote this platform.I know that many will support this project so I'm not the one. Very promising. Go etenal trusts we believe in you .
Brilliant project for the future. Eternal trusts project act in the interests of clients, introducing special-purpose discretionary trusts that are legal constructs, protecting clients’ assets from any third-party actions.
Another real estate development project, although this concept is a very common thing to do,
but it's a project with a very high level of potential success, and it all depends on the long-term development that will be done, I hope this project has good plan for that
Activity: 266
In the token sale of this platform they aim to offer tokens that are not just apart for our ecosystem but also a part of integral products.
The project uses the technology of smart contracts to program deferred transactions – once the implementation of a particular task is possible – the transaction will be completed.
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Because i think this project will be successful in the future and have a big good price. Goodluck
A platform that will ensure for the better future. They continue to analyze and developed more ideas. Nice idea and concept of the project and keep up the good work team ETT.
Pages:
Jump to: