Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 34. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hi Eternal Trusts Team! May i ask what is the initial price of ETT token? Thanks..
Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The investment strategy that allows clients to reach sufficient funds amount and enabling rehabilitation procedures and adaptability to the new
environment is one of a great idea for all investors to come in.
Activity: 182
I will wait to this project to make a success to the world of cryptocurrency! A much awaiting platform that helps many of the people to make their life easy. Goodluck guys
Activity: 168
I read the white paper and it satisfied me it clearly state what this project is all abaut its really good and im sure there will be more improvements on this project
’Im really excited about the project!!! Firstly, it has a huge market use and will disrupt the liquidity model.Secondly, it is going to be build on ETERNAL blockchain and all the project is backed up by ETHEREUM. I will invest pre sale and will keep doing so.
Activity: 112
I read the white paper and it satisfied me it clearly state what this project is all abaut its really good and im sure there will be more improvements on this project
Activity: 140
This project is very realistic and achievable that they even put up a road map for the schedule of the implementation of this project and it is all feasible and very glad that we are the few who has been here to see what are the benefits of this projects.This is very timely
Activity: 99
Eternal Trusts has a high potential in the market the advancement of biotechnologies and amazing discoveries / scientific research this will give hope to extend ones life ..

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
They create a decentralized storage of objective and legal agreements for all customers and they create individual smart contracts so its very nice.

That is one of the main factors for this project on how they use the decentralized system that the blockchain technology offers.
maximizing the full potential of anonymity using the technology in which  the customers need not to worry with regards to their personal information. they can get what they want with the use of the ETERNAL Platform

That is why this project really aims to be unique in its own way. As one of the advertisers out there it makes it great to protect personal information about me.
yeah, that is what we need to keep away from the government surveillance system, our personal information should not be divulge. but in the process will this undergo a KYC process which requires its investors and supporters to submit authentication?
Activity: 140
Wow this is a remarkable innovations being done by the people who has the visions of the future. I think this will be a game changer in this community and something to be watch on this coming months.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
They create a decentralized storage of objective and legal agreements for all customers and they create individual smart contracts so its very nice.

That is one of the main factors for this project on how they use the decentralized system that the blockchain technology offers.
maximizing the full potential of anonymity using the technology in which  the customers need not to worry with regards to their personal information. they can get what they want with the use of the ETERNAL Platform

That is why this project really aims to be unique in its own way. As one of the advertisers out there it makes it great to protect personal information about me.
Merit: 1

This project would be very helpful in the future. This project is going to be succesful. This is what people needed for their future plans and success.
Activity: 294
Thanks to blockchain technology, Eternal trust are taking a huge step in getting rid of the human factor for achieving the goals and objectives set by the customer.
 Eternal trusts product appeared, based on the one hand in trusts,and on the other, in health research. They don’t only create the legal infrastructure and also manage their clients’ asset.
Eternal trusts can exist for hundreds of years, and during their existence, they will seek the possibility of accomplishment of the purpose set by the clients.
Eternal Trust - from the word itself really deserve my trust..not only my trust but also the trust of each and everyone of you! They will give us the trust for their project and believe to it eternally.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

Eternal trusts platform team task is to ensure that at the moment when the client’s goal becomes achievable, the trust has an excess of funds to purchase all its components.
Wanna know the reason why i support this project? They combined existing services from different industries to create a new product! Its a project that only Eternal Trust can do!
Pages:
Jump to: