Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 32. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Eternal Trusts they  ensure that at the moment when the client’s goal becomes achievable, the trust has an excess of funds to purchase all its components.Good job Eternal
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Cool project, I hope the developers will be able to run it. A huge selection of cryptocurrencies on this platform is what most new users will notice. Super cool project
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
With Eternal Trusts, the assets in the trusts are put in the most reliable banks under the most reliable long-term strategies.
That is quite high compared to the ICO projects in the past. Hopefully that the investors will really find the essence and the benefits which can possibly brought by this project. And with that I guess they should really exert more marketing efforts in reaching out people that would find this project interesting to invest upon.
Activity: 294
For future plans connect to Eternal trusts platform, the only one platform in the blockchain that have future in mind considering the impossible to possible.
Activity: 140
Wow this is the newest innovation in this community and looking forward that it will dominate this market eventually.The innovator of this project had so nice perspective as to come with this idea.
Activity: 182
A Very creativity project!!I Love it.Thank you for the beautiful work Eternal Trusts.I Can't wait to see you booming once you launch and rich bigger market...!!!
The platform will find  suitable contractor. Dreaming of an interplanetary trip? Its simple  Or maybe want to share this amazing future with  significant other, and that’s possible too.
There is a future in Eternal trusts platform because they created a platform that enables costumers order want they want in the future.
I have read the whitepaper, the project is nice both in terms of concepts and technology.If i have free time all day i will support this project .Hope that your ICO will be a big success and gain a hard cap.
In this project community has chance to improve all industry. They convince all people to support their campaign. They have more strategies are used to build good project
A project that  is very good to promote and  follow, simple but effective concept to use. Hopefully this project will last long and much in demand by the investors. Its a very good project and i think this token have a good price in the future
In my opinion this is a pretty interesting project. I read and think about it. Maybe I have found something in it,the project seems amazing and very promising!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community. I will be looking forward for a lots of good news and interesting updates regarding this 1st project investment by ETERNAL TRUST. So goodluck to the team and keep improving.
 A platform  that is making a system that guarantees autonomous deferred purchases of emerging biomedical and other vital services which are unavailable at a moment. Through this project the community has a chance to improve their standard of living. Keep up and I'm looking forward for this and excited of the progress and development of this project.
Very cool and pretty site in my opinion.All information is presented beautifully and clearly.There is nothing superfluous in my opinion.Given that design is a very important part of the project
Activity: 112
Very convincing project every company around the world will benifits with this project i can almost imagine how successfull this will be
Trust management of Eternal Trusts is provided until the service ordered by the client becomes possible to purchase. Then the deal is settled.
Definitely a great coin with an helpful team behind it! Will be keeping a close eye on it  Wink that's why i like this project, I will actively participate in the project.
With Eternal Trusts, the assets in the trusts are put in the most reliable banks under the most reliable long-term strategies.
Many people have attracted this platform because of the good platform and also they have airdrop campaign.Im the one who want to recieve their airdrop
.Cheers to success!
Pages:
Jump to: