Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 44. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
  Really very nice Project.
 it's a good idea to launch a token on an Ethereum platform which promises to be faster,
 I hope you succeed in implementing the idea and turning it into a
 reality just joined the Airdrop.

Have airdrop?is the airdrop still available?
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of ETERNAL .. this for sure will be a big help in the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
There is no reason to be unable to succeed this platform because this has a very good platform.I would like to thank all people behind this project.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
They're creating a unique platform that perfectly fits the deferred purchase format, helping to automatize purchasing diverse services, including cloning as well as vital processes recovery procedures after a cryoanabiosis or after a chemical stabilization as soon as it becomes accessible and conforms to the law and ethics.

Many crypto platforms now that has the same idea for advertisers to market their products at services. I would like to see if what makes Eternal Trusts different among these platforms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
They're creating a unique platform that perfectly fits the deferred purchase format, helping to automatize purchasing diverse services, including cloning as well as vital processes recovery procedures after a cryoanabiosis or after a chemical stabilization as soon as it becomes accessible and conforms to the law and ethics.
I want to support this platform.I know that many will support this project so Im not the one. Very promising. Go etenal trusts.
Activity: 210
  Really very nice Project.
 it's a good idea to launch a token on an Ethereum platform which promises to be faster,
 I hope you succeed in implementing the idea and turning it into a
 reality just joined the Airdrop.

Have airdrop?is the airdrop still available?
great project.. keep growing
 Roll Eyes
You are right this is great project and i know it will grow fast. If you read the whitepaper you we're be amaze. The concept is very cool cant wait it to be successfull..
visited the site and spent 30 minutes reading carefully white paper. Everything from concept to service and platform is no problem.
The team is strong enough.
If the ICO is successful, there is no reason for this project to fail.

Base on technical aspects this project will go way more than your typical ICO. It has a promising vision and mission to fulfill that makes it unique on it's own way.

Yeah thats why i like this project . so very interesting
Wow! Interesting project, I'll keep an eye on it. I never heard a coin through artificial intellegence. I'm going to check this out. I want to see this coin  on the top 10 market. Good luck to the devs.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
 Roll Eyes
You are right this is great project and i know it will grow fast. If you read the whitepaper you we're be amaze. The concept is very cool cant wait it to be successfull..
visited the site and spent 30 minutes reading carefully white paper. Everything from concept to service and platform is no problem.

Base on technical aspects this project will go way more than your typical ICO. It has a promising vision and mission to fulfill that makes it unique on it's own way.
 Roll Eyes
Blockchain has already changed the world and continues to change it. It is reliable and durable. I invest only in Blockchain projects, my last investment is the Safinus platform, Great project i ever seen!
Activity: 378
I believe that one of the important key to a successful project now a days is "social media". Will be an honor to promote this project through my social media account. Was there a bounty campaign already for this platform??
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Eternal Trust Blockchain is again a new era in cryptocurrency world that will give a future profit to everybody. Its a very exciting again to be part
of this awesome project. God Bless to all.
Many thanks!
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
A very powerful project which gives lots of rewards through bounty and airdrops,,I already filled up the form and joined..I am very excited to promote and share this wonderful platform

Hi, where did you find the form of bounty and airdrop? I would love to join as well. This is a very interesting project to join with.
That tagline "A dream that is destined to succeed" was a promised by #EternalTrust! I'm really glad to take part in this project and expect my support all the way! Go go go Eternal Trust!
Activity: 112
This Kind of Project is Very Unique this is Not Like OTHER Project There Copy Road Map at WhitePaper
 This project is Real And Own RoadMap and Whitepaper
This Kind of project is One of The successfull of 2018
i See Many days Theres So Many support to this Project

GOOD LUCK DEV
 MORE SUPPORT to YOUR Project Smiley
Activity: 3
Woah ... Thank you guys for this wonderful project! Im so excited to share this with my friends.. Keep up the good work guys! Hoping to see you guys on the top of the list!  Wink
Activity: 182
A very powerful project which gives lots of rewards through bounty and airdrops,,I already filled up the form and joined..I am very excited to promote and share this wonderful platform
Activity: 322
a job well done for all the team of eternal trust! A big trust that people can give to this platform. I hope we see this project on top of others. Goodluck team!
Activity: 98
Beautifully designed website everything is clear anyone who know to more about this project you just visit http://eternaltrusts.io/en and then you will come to know that what i am saying this is very powerful project and i am really excited to found this airdrop i joined this and my fingers are crossed that i will get as much coins thank you guys for this great project.

Thank you very much sir!
Pages:
Jump to: