Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 39. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe this is the right project to support the creativity of the devs stands out and it is good for longterm investment worth for holding it
Activity: 53
great project.. keep growing
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
ETERNAL will be the eBay in the blockchain technology. Likewise, the amazing rating given to the project is overwhelming it only shows that this platform is undeniable the best project out there.
A very innovative and exceptional  first ETERNAL blockchain based operating platform wherein it is really being at the trends nowadays such drones are becoming popular to the millenials..Soon cryptocurrencies will be no longer a bubble and will be very useful to the world business.

It will still be a bubble to non-believers, ETERNAL has a clear presentation of their projects on their website everything is well documented. Project documentation is amazing!
Activity: 322
Eternal Trust this platform is a very informative one! This project is very useful among others! Hoping for the success and see to the top among others. The best platform that ive read.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ETERNAL will be the eBay in the blockchain technology. Likewise, the amazing rating given to the project is overwhelming it only shows that this platform is undeniable the best project out there.
A very innovative and exceptional  first ETERNAL blockchain based operating platform wherein it is really being at the trends nowadays such drones are becoming popular to the millenials..Soon cryptocurrencies will be no longer a bubble and will be very useful to the world business.
Honestly speaking, there are lots of project nowadays. But the drive of competitiveness and the uniqueness of this project will going to be their edge to excel among others. I am waiting for the launching of this one . Good luck team!
ETERNAL offers advertisers a unique online service to approach
their target groups by distributing their marketing campaigns by way of viral marketing.

The new ETERNAL decentralized eco-system will be based on successful ETERNAL platform and will rely on a decentralized architecture on Ethereum blockchain supported by ETERNAL token. The ETERNAL decentralized eco-system will be transformed through four generations, whereas 1st generation ETERNAL platform has already been deployed.
Activity: 161
Honestly speaking, there are lots of project nowadays. But the drive of competitiveness and the uniqueness of this project will going to be their edge to excel among others. I am waiting for the launching of this one . Good luck team!
Activity: 322
hi good day! i read some project but i think this project is different from others! This platform shows a unique and very powerful one! iT has the capability to help others from their well- being!
Very unique. This project is creating a platform for anyone to devise products and services necessary for their well-being, for research groups to analyze the potential demand for their latest developments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Interesting project, but I did not find any information about your competitors. Which is your competitive advantage?

Activity: 112
This Kind Of Project is One of The best Project
 Roadmap and Wallpaper is Verygood
Softcap 7milion$
Very Iteresting Project
 I Think This Project Can Be SucessFull
Goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 266
I would like to helped in this platfom,by joining their bounty campaign so that I can share to everyone in social media.. Wish that the project fulfill the success. Thanks Eternal Trusts.
For me, this is an interesting project. It helps marketing companies and advertisers to introduce their products online through the unique services of cloud based online platform of ETERNAL. Hoping this project will be successful and I'm looking forward for it.
Activity: 476
Very young project, good luck to the authors! It's very nice to see the young team in this difficult business! Seems like a progressive project. Good luck, devs!
Eternal Trusts is a blockchain platform that enables autonomous deferred purchases of emerging biomedical not available at the current moment is trustworthy. Supporting would be undeniable as this the future with blockchain behind it .
If it will be succesful then their would be eternal life with Eternal Trust - You can do it .
Activity: 294
Helping Eternal Trusts through campaigns will surely help them meet their goals so we should. We will help this project.
Activity: 476
This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Eternal Trusts gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
tell me, when do you plan to formalize your platform? and where will you do it? and when do you plan to launch the platform? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: