Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 43. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
All i can say to this platform is very powerfull, all ideas is very interesting.  a very helpful project that many will follow! Keep growing guys!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I just joined  the bounty hopefully I can gain more tokens,,I am very excited to be one of the strong promoter of ETT blockchain platform because I believe in its mission in helping solve and realized the dreams in the future
After reading a little information about this project in its website, I don't see any reason for this project to fail. Will continue reading more in the whitepaper.

They are quite a lot of interesting ideas there as you read. I found some that may help me change the way how I do advertising in the near future.
Eternal is also a financial tool, it allows
crypto-currency transactions between the participants
of the Platform and offers financial institutions and
individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking
financing and insurance for the Eternal industry
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I'm excited about this project.
I want to join the social media campaign to help with the project expansion and others learn its good intentions.

Thank you very much, sir!
Activity: 182
I really love the concept. The team looks really really strong and the project seems well backed. I am really excited about the ico. Looking forward to invest as much as i can. The project has potential to be a huge success

Its truth and I totally agree with you mate.this is one of a kind project..The team is dedicated even they are new in this they still manage to bring a very high quality and very well informative plan and website..I am looking forward for more updates
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Must support this platform. It has a good purpose and wants for the good and orderliness of everyone.So it a big help in our future.

Thank you sir
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really love the concept. The team looks really really strong and the project seems well backed. I am really excited about the ico. Looking forward to invest as much as i can. The project has potential to be a huge success
Activity: 112
We do not have weekly updates, when nothing new to announce it's just a tedious job.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
I just joined  the bounty hopefully I can gain more tokens,,I am very excited to be one of the strong promoter of ETT blockchain platform because I believe in its mission in helping solve and realized the dreams in the future
After reading a little information about this project in its website, I don't see any reason for this project to fail. Will continue reading more in the whitepaper.

They are quite a lot of interesting ideas there as you read. I found some that may help me change the way how I do advertising in the near future.
Activity: 168
Wishing all the best too all associated with the project and with the road map provided it could be one of the good coin which will be there for long time.Good Job Dev! Keep it up guys!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I want to join the social media campaign to help with the project expansion and others learn its good intentions.
it's very nice to give a contribution, certainly we can't just hope on the hard work of the project team
all contributions will definitely have a positive impact on the project, in which case we help to make the project better known
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
With the help of social media, it very easy to advertise one's product plus involving blockchain technology makes it easier and profitable.
This project seems to be attractive with many recognized and know names industry. Hoping there would be many investors for this project and seems to get good returns on this coin.
The main reason why I like the Eternal Trust Blockchain platform is that it has a wide range of selections wherein you can CHOOSE ANY DESIRABLE OPTIONS FOR YOUR SMART CONTRACT,this is one of kind offer we must avail.
Looks like ETERNAL TRUSTS BLOCKCHAIN have a good professional background, I`m really excited to see how the combination of a proprietary software will work with Google Tensorflow, nice approach.
Activity: 112
Thank you for the project its a good opportunity to invest in ETT the devs idea is good for long term investment and the team has a strong personallity and expert in this industries
Must support this platform. It has a good purpose and wants for the good and orderliness of everyone.So it a big help in our future.
Project with a good vision I'm very interested in this project, and I will wait for the launch of ICO.Good luck for this project!Let's try out and buy token in ico to get more bunoses.
Pages:
Jump to: