Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 42. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project really has a pottential to grow good job you know what investors really need this program and this will be very usefull and benefits every one in the future
Activity: 182
I think as a beginner this project is quite satisfactory and I think it is already able to compete with others.I really hope with this project, and I am very happy to join this project.I love this project

An excellent beginner to lead the industry now for creating such a unique and amazing concept,..Lets us hope for ETT's platform success and support this all the way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am too completely satisfied after reading the whitepaper of this wonderful project. Combining the artificial intelligence along with blockchain
technology must lead to very big industrial revolution for sure. The potential which are going to unfold due to ETERNAL TRUSTS are going to surprise us in coming days, really excited to watch those.
Activity: 322
love very much the ideas of every project! the four strategies of their platform has a big help for all of people. So only i can say is we can trust the ETERNAL TRUST!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
this kind of project sounds great and awesome to ears of people who can think and expect that the power of ETH can be use to give great and more power to marketers to improve their marketing techniques just think of it the power of ETH which is getting more powerful and more popular around the globe and bind to the marketers and the result will be a great connection and network of people that will share the same interest and likes it's much more than this I believe that this will get more and get far
Thank you ETERNAL TRUSTS BLOCKCHAIN. It's a choice. They are correct. We can't take everyone in the campaign. There's alot of opportunity out there. MOVE ON! And thank you for your thoughts on the ICO. Let's cheers to this successful ico
Activity: 125
Well, what is a trust?
A trust is actually a kind of legal relations between two parties or more. These are the owner (settlor of a trust), who transfers their property or funds to the trustee under trust managing conditions. The trustee is recognized then as the owner of the transferred property or funds, but manages it only to fulfill the trust purpose or for the benefit of the third-party person who is the trust beneficiary. Also, there could be Enforcers and Protectors who oversee the actions of the trustee, so that they fully correspond with the initial goals of the settlor.

A trust is a perfect opportunity to protect one’s assets and to make a ‘smart’ last will instead of a traditional one with a limited range of management opportunities.

The discretionary trust is secure because the settlor cannot be deprived of their property for they settle it on the trust fully and forfeit all the rights to it. Large powers in managing the settlor’s property are vested to the trustee. Still, the trustee has no right to make use of the property they manage in order to pay their own personal debts or to skip from executing the trust purpose.

http://eternaltrusts.io/
Thank you for this information where can i find full information about road map and white paper ? i read only a glimpse in thread it looks like very interesting project.
This project is very good to follow, simple but effective concept to use. Hopefully this project will last long and much in demand by the investors. Its a very good project and i think this token have a good price in the future

It's very interesting and promising project now a days with regards to implementing and be part of crypto currency world trading,this serve to be an antraction to consumers.best of succed for the team.
Upon reading the white paper which explains many discovery which seems to me that the team undergo a very deep and thorough research which now they have come up a very unique concepts that enables many clients  ARE ABLE TO SAFELY PRIORITIZE TASKS AND SET TIMING.very well planned.
I think as a beginner this project is quite satisfactory and I think it is already able to compete with others.I really hope with this project, and I am very happy to join this project.I love this project

copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The concept of four combination of different strategies make this project unique it attacks my attention to read further about the project this will be great thank you Smiley
The way how the team and developers come up with the idea for this project is really amazing. It's really beneficial to newbies out there to advertise the products that they have.
i just joined the bounty campaign of this platform because it has strong ideas and concept! I just wait to this project on the top of their competetors! Goodluck
this project is very great project see the power of blockchain will be use to provide a great advertisement power to all marketers to reach out all their desire targets and give them a great feedback results as of now blockchain and cryptos are spreading around the globe I think it will be much more easier to promote your own products with this kind and help of this project
I love this statement about ETT tokens that its  uniqueness allows us  to buy a unique product which is impossible to buy through any different means.This is really an innovation nowadays that almost all would be digital..I am very excited for its launching.
This project is very good to follow, simple but effective concept to use. Hopefully this project will last long and much in demand by the investors. Its a very good project and i think this token have a good price in the future
I really love this platform because it has everything you need. The concept, the ideas of this powerful people behind this i project is very good! Congratulation guys!
A combination of a very active team and a powerful website with a very exceptional project..A very good combination that makes a powerful duo,,Goodluck team I am hoping for your success
hi dev is there any bounty for social madia so we can help you promote your coins i think its good if we see the coin getting success together also can help its other you give us bounty and our
job is to promote your coins and offer to social madia and other sites i like helping others as they also help me when the i need a help i was looking forward to this project and good luck to all team
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Cosyumer unique products to create samart contacts and necessary infrastructure that will ensure the purchase of future outonomous services. when will be realized?
Activity: 125
The concept of four combination of different strategies make this project unique it attacks my attention to read further about the project this will be great thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: