Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 40. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
According to their website, Eternal Trusts is a blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies.
There are over 16 million millionaires in the world today, and at least 10% of them would eagerly try anything that might radically prolong their lifespan and improve their standard of living. That means there would be a lot of benefits if you invest in their company.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Soft cap of $7 million isn't big at all seeing the team behind the project. This is actually team on what investors take risk by investing. Price of tokes for early investors are very attractive to be in good position from start. I will draw attention towards the ticker of token which is similar to one already existed. Would you consider to have unique one for identity of this token.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
What I like the most is the short periods based roadmap which contains tasks to be done for each month. Next month legal documents and entities will be done before start of ICO and ethereum based MVP's. Generally it also speaks about potential but need to read more how will be acquired share from potential market successfully, in this I am interested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Investors have high expectations to it and also to other ICO'S but it will be one of the popular coins this year or the other I think by following their roadmaps and doing their work professionally which they would likely do.
Activity: 294
Dreams to be fulfilled with Eternal Trusts. Wish this project to be successful!
Activity: 182
I believe every project or ICO's success will depend on the people behind it..That is why I want to congratulate the team behind Eternal Trust platform for the well defined concept and platform planning..Really an awesome smart and very innovative.
Activity: 266
The platform will achieve the success and goal. A platform where anyone can choose attractive purposes for automatic fulfillment.
The readiness of the product is impressive. It will be interesting to watch your project and see how interesting it will be to the community.The project features are very impressive and amazing. I love  the Ecosystem of ETERNAL TRUSTS. Thanks

I truly believe that this would be an effective asset management strategies which can provide secure decentralised data storage and guarantee the purchase of necessary services when they become available.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to

I think customers will be satisfy in this project. Were hoping success in this project. It is better for the future services.
Activity: 112
Good luck team eternal the project is nice and very promissing you bring blockchain in to high level the quality of the product can compete to the succesfull ico on this industry
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
i Like your Project
No Fake Info About Your Project
Very Good Whitepaper
And Very Good Roadmap
One of Unique Project Of All Smiley
They would need to maintain good public relations till the end which lacks on those ICO's who failed. I also have high hopes on this project so for now I might consider buying into ICO too.
Trust is in the name of this project ,certainly many will support this. The platform is for the future.Go team eternal trusts!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This is great! A perfect opportunity to protect one’s assets and to make a ‘smart’ last will instead of a traditional one with a limited range of management opportunities.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is a very good project. The community needs a concept like this to keep growing. Kudos! Just wondering the funds raised will be used for development.I wish the best for this coin.
Nowadays, traditional advertising models do not fully satisfy contemporary needs of a potential advertisers and blockchain represent an exceptional solution for this. The new concept creates advertisers out of consumers and generates peer-to-peer advertising earnings through blockchain, transforming viral marketing to truly transparent and measurable.
I want to know how investing in 7 major cryptocurrencies by company going to impact the value of Eternal Trusts token. Is it like the profit generated by trading going to cumulate to determine token price?
The people behind this platform are awesome. They really should thank. There are good wishes for everyone.Im very excited in ICO
Eternal Trust blockchain platform has  one of a kind and amazing concept.This platform has so much to offer and definitely a must watch..I am very excited for the presale and ICO,,gonna keep on observing this one.
This is a very good project. The community needs a concept like this to keep growing. Kudos! Just wondering the funds raised will be used for development.I wish the best for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: