Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 14. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

P.S : This transaction without fee still not confirmed after 14 hours... You have to add fee (0.0001 BTC) in every transaction, it's a very little amount but with this your transaction is confirmed fast, now I got a wrong balance with this 0.06BTC not confirmed :/

I have little experience. It was not known that it could be late so much. Almost we go one day. is this normal? when are they going to confirm it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to admin: I deposited to your site almost 2hrs ago and not seeing it up yet. It has been confirmed for like over an hour. 17H2RLDFh8mw7omUj1zLfBKfJwkTrPghNu

Done !

More than 0.4 BTC payouts sent this morning, and we hit 4 BTC total payout ! Amazing  Shocked

Don't forget guys, the new max limit is 0.2 BTC, not 0.15 BTC Wink

P.S : This transaction without fee still not confirmed after 14 hours... You have to add fee (0.0001 BTC) in every transaction, it's a very little amount but with this your transaction is confirmed fast, now I got a wrong balance with this 0.06BTC not confirmed :/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
to admin: I deposited to your site almost 2hrs ago and not seeing it up yet. It has been confirmed for like over an hour. 17H2RLDFh8mw7omUj1zLfBKfJwkTrPghNu
It looks like the site is not updating could be several deposits that are not showing which would mean that it should really start moving once it is fixed.
Activity: 14
Activity: 42
I saw the site on bitvisitor today when I was using them to gain a little more bitcoin. Keep the deposits coming guys this one is here to stay for a long time.
Nice it looks like your bitvisitor add is paying off.  I have seen a few new people coming in.   Smiley
Final BTC total received today : 3.80 BTC => +44% total payouts ! thanks guys !

Because of many max deposits, the limit change :

/!\ New maximum deposit : 0.2BTC maximum ! (0.03min / 0.2max)
Come on guys, Eternal BTC ponzi still running ! Today, more than 0.7 BTC sent, and it's not finish !

P.S : @1BUZTuymLjkwEouiQuyR2Cp2RwLFKQ8Pdc, when you send BTC, add a transaction fee (0.0001 BTC) because your transaction is not attractive for miners, and it might take a very long time to confirm it ! (for the moment 7 hours and still nod confirmed :/)

Ok!Very thanks!!
I think the BitVisitor does work to help get traffic.  I had put this one and one of the other ones I was on there the other day.  It seemed to help keep things rolling.  It is pretty cheap to put it up for 1000 views on there.

I bought 1000 vistors for 0.009 BTC, just sent here. I hope we will have a huge traffic Smiley
I think the BitVisitor does work to help get traffic.  I had put this one and one of the other ones I was on there the other day.  It seemed to help keep things rolling.  It is pretty cheap to put it up for 1000 views on there.
Activity: 13
Who known my website with "bitvisitor" ? If it's usefull I will pay more BTC for that.

Next deposits => Next payouts !
I'm known for bitvisitor
Come on guys, Eternal BTC ponzi still running ! Today, more than 0.7 BTC sent, and it's not finish !

P.S : @1BUZTuymLjkwEouiQuyR2Cp2RwLFKQ8Pdc, when you send BTC, add a transaction fee (0.0001 BTC) because your transaction is not attractive for miners, and it might take a very long time to confirm it ! (for the moment 7 hours and still nod confirmed :/)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Just wondering if anyone saw that Big Give was up and running, some interesting returns so far http://bit-give.net/transactions.php

x1.8 seems unsustainable without huge advertising
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Just wondering if anyone saw that Big Give was up and running, some interesting returns so far http://bit-give.net/transactions.php
Keep this one going It has been paying out great so far!
 Smiley
Commission advisable : 0.0001 BTC
P.S : I have a problem with this transaction, It's unconfirmed and "medium priority", I don't have BTC in my wallet, so please me patient for the confirmation. And never forget transactions fees guys, it's very important, a transaction with 0 fee is not attractive for miners :s
I didn't realize. I made the transfer from Blockchain and i have not touched anything. I suppose that the Commission by default will be very low or 0

i also worry about me, is the first time that happens to me. I am learning

No problem, your deposits is confirmed now !

To not take so long to verify, you know what to do? my wallet is Blockchain, you must configure the commissions? commission which would be advisable? 0.001BTC?

Who known my website with "bitvisitor" ? If it's usefull I will pay more BTC for that.

Next deposits => Next payouts !

I do not understand. Have ponzi advertising in Bitvisitor? I did not know
Activity: 36
For those who constantly make comments about "you win one, lose two", or this is gambling, you're bound to lose;

just remember, Bitcoin itself is a gamble...

No federal reserve to back it up, no government regulation, no FDIC to back you up when you lose your deposit...

For me, Bitcoin is truly peer to peer transaction at its core...trust is what is needed if we are to move forward (and for Bitcoin to survive)...

My opinion, Fiat currencies are dead, have been...

This ponzi game has been well maintained so far and shows me that peer to peer transactions and trust in another human is gaining acceptance...

Rock on Bitcoin!!
Pages:
Jump to: