Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 13. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yea this one is rolling along so well.  It looks like all the other ones have stalled out.  This one is where its at  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
good job guys! ive been paid twice from them... very happy  Grin
Eternal BTC ponzi - 2nd April

Total BTC payouts : 3.8 BTC => 13.53 BTC = x356% ! ! ! !

I sent 0.025 BTC to CoinAd for 1000 visitors !
Nice look at the BTC flying in and out  Smiley  This is the best running one I have seen so far
Activity: 42
It is going really well still lots of new deposits coming in today. Maybe advertise again on bitvistor, bitclicks or coinad those all get a lot of traffic of people wanting more bitcoins.
Care with rise above 1BTC.  That are already significant quantities.

I receive lot of max deposits (0.4 BTC) so if someone want to invest more, I change the max deposit, but if nobody send the max amount, I will don't change the maximum.

You send what do you want Smiley You can attract more players with a thread on language section or link on signature !
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
Care with rise above 1BTC.  That are already significant quantities.
We hit 9 BTC total received ! :')

Because of high max deposits, the maximum deposit change :
/!\ New maximum deposit : 0.7 BTC maximum ! (0.03min / 0.7max)*

*Why change every time max deposits ? The max limit deposit is a protection for stuck problem, but the Eternal ponzi's rolling good, and you can trust the game master (me). So the maximum deposits will be change each day because player want and can send more and more BTC safely.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I changed the max deposit a second time because we have a very big activity today, +242% BTC payouts !

P.S : This transaction without fee still not confirmed after 14 hours... You have to add fee (0.0001 BTC) in every transaction, it's a very little amount but with this your transaction is confirmed fast, now I got a wrong balance with this 0.06BTC not confirmed :/
Confirmed
https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/6de28d0be8dbfe1e71e2fe9b0a91f146d701ec7160858fd157de45e3f32412f5

After 30hours, Champagne ! Grin

P.S : This transaction without fee still not confirmed after 14 hours... You have to add fee (0.0001 BTC) in every transaction, it's a very little amount but with this your transaction is confirmed fast, now I got a wrong balance with this 0.06BTC not confirmed :/

Confirmed
https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/6de28d0be8dbfe1e71e2fe9b0a91f146d701ec7160858fd157de45e3f32412f5
Gotta love this  Smiley  Got payouts rolling out on this one.
My god, I posted for the 5 BTC hit and 30 minutes later we are already at 6.4 BTC total received ! You are crazy  Cheesy

why does the sites 'total recieved' only say 5.71 still then?

"Total received" is sometimes late in the website Wink

gotcha
My god, I posted for the 5 BTC hit and 30 minutes later we are already at 6.4 BTC total received ! You are crazy  Cheesy

"Total received" is sometimes late in the website Wink

We hit 5 BTC total received ! :')

Now I have more than 0.8 BTC in my wallet => 5 big payouts sent !

Because of high max deposits, the maximum deposit change :
/!\ New maximum deposit : 0.4BTC maximum ! (0.03min / 0.4max)*

*Why change every time max deposits ? The max limit deposit is a protection for stuck problem, but the Eternal ponzi's rolling good, and you can trust the game master (me). So the maximum deposits will be change each day because player want and can send more and more BTC safely.

I have little experience. It was not known that it could be late so much. Almost we go one day. is this normal? when are they going to confirm it?

Really don't know. But I hope it will be confirmed soon, I paid 5 payouts after him, he deserve 121% bonus  Lips sealed

Does anyone know how this is solved? The transaction takes a day without confirmation.

I have already sent another transaction of 0.2 with the Commission advised and if quick has been confirmed, but the 0.06 is not how to make the confirmation.

Keep it up everyone.  This has been the best running ponzi site so far  Smiley

Thanks Smiley

I will do a board with all Eternal Ponzi stats, day by day.
Keep it up everyone.  This has been the best running ponzi site so far  Smiley

I have little experience. It was not known that it could be late so much. Almost we go one day. is this normal? when are they going to confirm it?

Really don't know. But I hope it will be confirmed soon, I paid 5 payouts after him, he deserve 121% bonus  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: