Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 11. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Added this at the OP :

Statistics :
1st April : 3.8 BTC total paid.
2nd April : 13.35 BTC total paid (x356%)
Today : 28.68 total paid (x192% for the moment)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The payout speed is slowing down, or am I wrong atm?
Activity: 42
Yes! This is the right way to run these type of games, this is by far the best, new deposits just keep coming, I'm loving this. Smiley
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Going to 100BTC !!!  Grin
This is the best run Ponzi I have seen for sure.  Over 12 payouts so far and still going.  Keep up the advertising and lets keep it running  Grin
staff
Just writing some code
The Original Post was updated with new Ad program, check here. The max deposit will change soon.

@knightdk The ad program is for Member (or more) but I can do an exception for you because you follow my game since day 1, are you agree ?

Good job Great Work
Thank you!!  Grin
I 2nd that and I sent an email to the old domain admin telling him that there was no abuse everyone is satisfied just a jealous competitor complaining probably got it shut down. But no worries deposits keep rolling in and we are back in the game.

Don't worry about that, I will take a new domain name easily. Thanks for your help but don't send email anymore, it's not important.

Of course. I will make the activity do every way to be Member soon  Wink

Thank you  Grin
The Original Post was updated with new Ad program, check here. The max deposit will change soon.

@knightdk The ad program is for Member (or more) but I can do an exception for you because you follow my game since day 1, are you agree ?

Good job Great Work
Thank you!!  Grin
I 2nd that and I sent an email to the old domain admin telling him that there was no abuse everyone is satisfied just a jealous competitor complaining probably got it shut down. But no worries deposits keep rolling in and we are back in the game.

Don't worry about that, I will take a new domain name easily. Thanks for your help but don't send email anymore, it's not important.
Good job Great Work
Thank you!!  Grin
staff
Just writing some code
Good job Great Work
Thank you!!  Grin
did you give new address for the ads you have running?

I send the ancient address and paid ad for 2000 visitors but I think they are visited my game because these site (bitvisitor...) have a very big traffic. So the contract is done. I will pay more ad in few hours because it's very good for the game.
Yes deposits still rolling in, did you give new address for the ads you have running? Looks like we have several new depositors so many players seems to be finding the new location like I did with no problem.
My latest deposit I sent before site was taken down is not showing up on your site now. I have several comfirmations so will it update soon? 17H2RLDFh8mw7omUj1zLfBKfJwkTrPghNu

Yes it is, the site is up at : http://btcponzi.craym.eu/
Now I will transfer the website in new domain name, work about signature ad (here) ans running my game. I will be online all time next three days !

P.S : The site is up and I sent more than 2.4 BTC payouts ! You can check here.

I am very very sorry for the "abused error", someone be scared about that but don't worry, everything is OK now !

Activity: 14
My latest deposit I sent before site was taken down is not showing up on your site now. I have several comfirmations so will it update soon? 17H2RLDFh8mw7omUj1zLfBKfJwkTrPghNu
This is for the admin: I am a complete idiot. I failed to read the minimum investment and sent 0.02376 BTC to 121jfy7iR2Q6HCNL3oZFDK2WTjigFZRAVb
The transaction ID is 8b525e2a2a04c514419e4ef50825ce745be07c52c5c62180d0c3338ae97aa6a2 and I sent from the wallet 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse
I know you do not have to pay me back, because I failed to read properly, but since I am poor, I will kindly ask you to send them back anyways. I will make sure to read properly and send a larger amount next time. So please help me out and send the coins back to me. Thank you a lot!

adelesmanden

Thanks for your post, 0.023 BTC is near of 0.03 BTC... so no problem, you are in my friend, I will send you back 121% (less 1%fee) Wink
Abused? whats that mean. http://[Suspicious link removed]/abused  cant go to site

Yes I don't know, so I will sent payouts and host the same site in other address, thanks for your understanding !

Temporary new domain name : http://btcponzi.craym.eu/ (link change in OP)
Activity: 36
Abused? whats that mean. http://[Suspicious link removed]/abused  cant go to site
Activity: 22
got my third payout!  Cheesy best running ponzi to date!
I am sure that 125BTC will fix you up when he gets on.  Not to worry he has been on regularly.

Yeah I have gotten about 7 payouts so far. This admin is a really decent guy.
I am sure that 125BTC will fix you up when he gets on.  Not to worry he has been on regularly.
This is for the admin: I am a complete idiot. I failed to read the minimum investment and sent 0.02376 BTC to 121jfy7iR2Q6HCNL3oZFDK2WTjigFZRAVb
The transaction ID is 8b525e2a2a04c514419e4ef50825ce745be07c52c5c62180d0c3338ae97aa6a2 and I sent from the wallet 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse
I know you do not have to pay me back, because I failed to read properly, but since I am poor, I will kindly ask you to send them back anyways. I will make sure to read properly and send a larger amount next time. So please help me out and send the coins back to me. Thank you a lot!

adelesmanden
Pages:
Jump to: