Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 17. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice to see this one going so well.  Its been a great ponzi game.  Tell your friends and advertise the site where you can.  Lets keep it rolling  Smiley
My transaction is marked back but I received nothing? (3rd in from the end)

1GWNDaheTJJhfHj7ub7qhTMKQxxQRkPwtZ

Mistake ! Wrong informations, I don't paid you but you'll get paid at the next deposits (I have 0.035 BTC balance)

Hi,
I am also appears and is not paid as well. The operation that appears to the right is the payment of a previous investor, not mine.
1BUZTuymLjkwEouiQuyR2Cp2RwLFKQ8Pdc

Your turn is after 1GWNDaheTJJhfHj7ub7qhTMKQxxQRkPwtZ. Sorry for the wrong informations, I did that in early morning ! Now the website is showing right informations Smiley

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

Hi,
I am also appears and is not paid as well. The operation that appears to the right is the payment of a previous investor, not mine.

I think that is a mistake.  It would have paid the one below first.  I am sure the admin will be on later and fix the issues.  He has been running this one very well so far.  Advertise the site to get more players lets keep this one going

If, already it is solved.

Hi,

I think that is a mistake.  It would have paid the one below first.  I am sure the admin will be on later and fix the issues.  He has been running this one very well so far.  Advertise the site to get more players lets keep this one going
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
+50% BTC payouts today, nice day for Eternal Btc Ponzi ! Thanks you guys you are amazing Cheesy

It has been going pretty well!

People deposit because they think people will deposit and it goes on and on
+50% BTC payouts today, nice day for Eternal Btc Ponzi ! Thanks you guys you are amazing Cheesy
My final balance show sometimes "0 BTC" but you can check my change address here : 1B47SnKqjLfSgCQtZtN3CYMrPWRGF4ZePX

/!\ Do not send BTC at this address, the only address for the game is 121jfy7iR2Q6HCNL3oZFDK2WTjigFZRAVb, I just said that for information.
Yes ! Received a lot of great amounts Smiley

P.S : Next deposits = next payout !
I see things are picking up nicely on this one.  Keep it up everyone  Smiley
Ponzi still alive, round 2 for another day !
1 BTC total received hit ! Thanks to you guys Smiley
Another payouts sent Smiley Come on guys, let's hit 1 BTC total paid !
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
can you send me back my 0.012 deposited so that i can re-deposit the minimum amount?

Easier if you send 0.018, and I will merge your 2 deposits.
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
can you send me back my 0.012 deposited so that i can re-deposit the minimum amount?
New deposits => 2 payouts send guys ! Don't miss the train Cheesy
Ok guys lets keep this one going.  It has been good so far.  125 if you payout the next one on the list that should help.  I think you should have enough for more payment now.
Pages:
Jump to: