Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 12. (Read 13148 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
More deposit is comminggggggggggggggggg  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow this is the best ponzi site running.  Keep up the good work and everyone keep promoting.  Smiley
I would be careful about going up much more on the max deposit though.  If it gets too high it might start to hold back payoffs and could be detrimental. 
New topic ! I paid people who put my link in their signature : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6050112
staff
Just writing some code
I'm keeping promote in Facebook  Wink

If 2 persons deposit at least 1btc it will payout many transaction and make low waiting list  Grin
This went out of hands!

If it slows down you could decide the players awaiting payments only get 50% of their investments back and the new depositors 121% so it speeds up, then you buy 5000visitors on bitvisitor

Yes but for the moment this ponzi have no problem to rolling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
This went out of hands!

If it slows down you could decide the players awaiting payments only get 50% of their investments back and the new depositors 121% so it speeds up, then you buy 5000visitors on bitvisitor
staff
Just writing some code
Look like I got payout again after deposit only 8 hrs  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
staff
Just writing some code
1 BTC is coming !!!
This is the REAL long term Ponzi I ever seen !!
Professional admin!!
It is true that they need more visits. Right now there are 14 revenues without paying and only 0.13BTC in the account.

I do not think only 2 or 4 new investors are sufficient to cover a payment, as you put at the beginning of your page.

14 now can not pay the next.

It is a commentary friend.

Yesterday the total payouts was 3.53 BTC, now it's 17.93 BTC  think about that  Roll Eyes
5 person sent me 0.7 BTC (max deposits before) yesterday and I paid back each of them 0.8385 BTC Smiley

Don't worry !

Every players can attract visitors in the website, just do it.

P.S : Few minutes after this post I received 2.1 BTC and paid 8 investors  Grin
Because of max deposits number, the maximum deposit change :
/!\ New maximum deposit : 1.1 BTC maximum ! (0.03min / 1.1 max)*

*Why change every time max deposits ? The max limit deposit is a protection for stuck problem, but the Eternal ponzi's rolling good, and you can trust the game master (me). So the maximum deposits will be change each day because player want and can send more and more BTC safely.
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
It is true that they need more visits. Right now there are 14 revenues without paying and only 0.13BTC in the account.

I do not think only 2 or 4 new investors are sufficient to cover a payment, as you put at the beginning of your page.

14 now can not pay the next.

It is a commentary friend.

A chart to show total IN and OUT for Eternal BTC ponzi (in BTC) Smiley
good job guys! ive been paid twice from them... very happy  Grin
Wow! I can't believe how fast this one pays, lovin it.
WOW 16.7BTC, that is huge!!
This site is THE BEST PONZI since I join Bitcoin Ponzi  Wink

Update my sig to promote this site  Grin

Thanks Smiley

Sent 2.5 BTC payouts this morning ! Thanks knightdk to put my website in your signature, we need more player (always) !
staff
Just writing some code
This site is THE BEST PONZI since I join Bitcoin Ponzi  Wink

Update my sig to promote this site  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
WOW 16.7BTC, that is huge!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow! I can't believe how fast this one pays, lovin it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You are doing an excellent job, this one pays fast I have been paid several times as many new deposits keep rolling in. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
Tomorrow I will buy maybe 5000 visitors, I have enough BTC for that from my 1% fee Smiley

how is it bought?

Tomorrow I will buy maybe 5000 visitors, I have enough BTC for that from my 1% fee Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: