Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 2. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I would be happy when i could get my BTC back which i sent.

3a55bb3d503b8d0b492a119645544cc758915078990be7fe379c11f01aa0f41b
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
@125BTCPonzi
in the adress
1B47SnKqjLfSgCQtZtN3CYMrPWRGF4ZePX

there is a balance of:
0.42588224 BTC

why do not you apply it to the following one of the list?

EDIT:
I have just seen the note:
 April 06 : If you are "not yet" payouts, you can ask for reduce your payout and get paid quickly. Send a signed message with your address at 125BTCPonzi on bitcointalk !

Precisely the following two are mine:
1Kvg6LqRtD1MmcTyFPmnA98S4sDni5xVww
1F37sqZnDicMMRMyTVFD6jSQ8rX1CH8CU1

I would be content with 50 %: what do you say to me?
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Remember this Ponzi is NOT CLOSED!!! values have been reduced on the payouts for those waiting..

THE LINK TO ROUND 1 http://ponzibtc.craym.eu/round1/round1.php
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New address :
http://eternalbtcponzi.tk/

The .tk will be up soon (the registration is done but now need to wait).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Your websites are not up.

Let's take the risk to be scammed my the game master ! It's very fun !
Activity: 10

I can't do that, it's not fair for investors round 2, they don't have to pay for investors round 1. But I say I'll continue to run round 1.

Good call

Maybe 5 or 10% back is ok for round2 depositors if they get the same chance for round3

You could buy a few visitors on bitvisitor with the fees of round2 but let's focus on round2, move on!
I think 115% is reasonable to programs may go faster and smoother. not have to wait much deposits.
You can join here: http://bitponzi.net/
  it is beginners and lower profits.

In your thread you erase the messages that you do not like and here you come to do spam.
bitponzi=minbtc
minbtc.com has became scammer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minbtccom-has-became-scammer-558716
Not minbtc. It is open source I mentioned in my topic
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/opensource-github-cryptocurrency-ponzi-script-494757
125BTCponzi, can you reply to my previous message on the thread please?

You want to change your payouts 121% to 50%, ok it's great, but you decide instead of other player ? I don't thinks so. I can reduce the payout for all investors in pending to 50%, then they could be attract new investors. But the round 2 is independant, and take BTC from round 2 to refund at 50% investor round 1... It's the same results than reduce all payouts pending at 50% and wiat for new investors.
125BTCponzi, can you reply to my previous message on the thread please?
In your thread you erase the messages that you do not like and here you come to do spam.
bitponzi=minbtc

Thanks for your help, my thread is a success so every ponzie game master comes here for post advertise  Wink
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

I can't do that, it's not fair for investors round 2, they don't have to pay for investors round 1. But I say I'll continue to run round 1.

Good call

Maybe 5 or 10% back is ok for round2 depositors if they get the same chance for round3

You could buy a few visitors on bitvisitor with the fees of round2 but let's focus on round2, move on!
I think 115% is reasonable to programs may go faster and smoother. not have to wait much deposits.

bitponzi=minbtc
Activity: 10

Good call

You can do it this way: Set the round 2 return to 106% instead of 121% untill all pending payouts from round 1 are done. When they are done, you change the return to 121%. Actually. This way you can keep running round after round after round, and everyone will be happy, because no one is losing. It would actually change the whole ponzi scheme, and you would have returning investors for a long time. Consider it.
Some might say that they do not gain enough at start, but 6% free BTC is still something. Set your minimum and maximum payout to whatever you want. This method will work.
So the losers from round 1 will receive 50% of their deposit amount, while round 2 is running. I am a genious right now. I know.

If you know how to make a game like that please tell me.

Anyways. Will you consider my brilliant suggestion?
I cannot see what there is to consider really. You will gain your fee for a longer time, and you will actually have investors in round 2, rather than all the pending payouts from round 1 never returning to your ponzi again. The question is like this really: Do you want to make money or not? Wink
I already agreed to throw half of my money away. I know that my fail deposit at last should be a lesson learned. It is, but does it have to be a hard lesson right now? You will make 20+ investors happy by doing this, and you will have returning investors all rounds through, because they know that if they deposit late and get stuck, they get 50% of their money back.
You can do it this way: Set the round 2 return to 106% instead of 121% untill all pending payouts from round 1 are done. When they are done, you change the return to 121%. Actually. This way you can keep running round after round after round, and everyone will be happy, because no one is losing. It would actually change the whole ponzi scheme, and you would have returning investors for a long time. Consider it.
Some might say that they do not gain enough at start, but 6% free BTC is still something. Set your minimum and maximum payout to whatever you want. This method will work.
So the losers from round 1 will receive 50% of their deposit amount, while round 2 is running. I am a genious right now. I know.

If you know how to make a game like that please tell me.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

Good call

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Maybe or not?

Could you transfer the transaction that only want 50% payback into round 2?

Just an idea  Smiley

50% is too much it would be a huge drag on round2
10% would be sustainable if round2 works
20% max; I don't have any money stuck in round1, I didn't even play except a few small deposits the first day

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
cc4(...)   1FuBR8CyarX2JrwTpUyaHvwQ7bhjFR4D9m   0.059087   0.0707   Not yet

That was the info you wanted yeah? I would be really happy if I could get 50% of 0.059087 back.

It's done, maybe it's not on the website for you because your cache is not updated. But it's on my files, it's alright ok ?

You will send 50% of my deposit (0.05087) to my wallet 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse right now?

I can put it this way. If you do pay 50% of 0.05087 to me, I will put those coins right into round 2 as the first investor.
Pages:
Jump to: